PES 2018 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

Hey guys could anyone here tell me if it's possible to find FUMA games on PS4?

Got one to try out H1Z1 and might download PES if finding matches doesn't take forever.

Glad you guys kept playing and reporting on the games changes.

It's really a different game,last time (2 weeks ago?) I played this,I turned it off,!
Me,Milan TP/20/manual.
They pinged through me with ease.
Played the same game just now.

Shooting: more weight,I was really suprised
CPU : loosing the ball more often,not as direct,when chipping (twice) they don't control that well.
Cpu: played the ball back to their keeper three times in my game when I applied pressure,never seen that before
Human: you can hold off CPU better when they try to steal or tackle you.

Is this the best 18 has played?
I was pleasantly surprised,fingers crossed it lasts
My game was Vs Hellas Verona (ML)
Really a huge difference

Whenever i think i have learned more about defending when CPU goes into hypercheating mode, manages to make more than 10 super precise and fast passes in few seconds, with my players running like idiots and CPU players feeling like top players. It's so frustrating. This must be the worst Pes ever against CPU.

I'm talking about master league, top player difficulty.

It's mostly frustrating because there is no way a 2 star rated team should play like this, even at the highest difficulty level.

Whenever i think i have learned more about defending when CPU goes into hypercheating mode, manages to make more than 10 super precise and fast passes in few seconds, with my players running like idiots and CPU players feeling like top players. It's so frustrating. This must be the worst Pes ever against CPU.

I'm talking about master league, top player difficulty.

It's mostly frustrating because there is no way a 2 star rated team should play like this, even at the highest difficulty level.
My gaming is different now when being on older games and the starting up 18 again

I keep going back to these game but I can't finish a game. The cpu gets me bored so quickly. Steam tells me I have played this game 42hours. It is my worst footy game investment ever even if I bought it half the full price on a website discount. In comparison I have played hundreds (if not thousand) hours on 17.

https://imgur.com/a/a1fhiIi

Snapped a shot of the final score in a brilliant game me and my brother had against Nigeria in the World Cup. Notice the time for the Nigiera goals.
After going 3-0 down I put on my all attack system, and then managed the offensive settings depending on the situation each time. It paid of in the end.

Played a few myClub games tonight after watching a few videos of 2019 and being desperate to play it...

Some key frustrations for me that I don't hear very often, most frustrating first:

* Shooting: Here's the thing, and I don't know how easily I can explain this... I never feel satisfaction scoring, because it feels beyond my control. I'll put the simplest one-on-one wide, the simplest header straight at the keeper, then score in the corner, all by pushing the EXACT same direction on the stick. My input feels ignored, like it's almost completely random. It's a horrible feeling.

* myClub: Every time I log in there's another 50,000GP in apology money - every team is rich, therefore, every team is Messi, Maradona, Sócrates... Every team has an average rating of about 95 and a chemistry of 100. Is nobody else incredibly bored of playing the same players all the time? (This weekend's bonus is a free "Black Ball" player, for no reason. I got Neymar.)

* Animation lag: My matchmaking settings require a 4-5 star connection. It works, there's little online lag (1v1). But the animations take so long to play out that I've just played a game where we were kicking the ball off each other repeatedly back and forth for five minutes (not helped by the lack of physicality - holding up the ball is IMPOSSIBLE)... Because by the time the jogging animation has finished and the passing animation is starting, the other guy's tackle is in progress.

Hey guys could anyone here tell me if it's possible to find FUMA games on PS4?

Got one to try out H1Z1 and might download PES if finding matches doesn't take forever.

Plenty of FUMA players on at peak times. We even have a 11 v 11 teamplay league, 2 divisions.

Plenty of FUMA players on at peak times. We even have a 11 v 11 teamplay league, 2 divisions.

It’s ok mate I changed my mind about getting back into it, kind of too late now to do anything so gonna wait till 2019 but thanks for the answer all the same.

Played a few myClub games tonight after watching a few videos of 2019 and being desperate to play it...

Some key frustrations for me that I don't hear very often, most frustrating first:

* Shooting: Here's the thing, and I don't know how easily I can explain this... I never feel satisfaction scoring, because it feels beyond my control. I'll put the simplest one-on-one wide, the simplest header straight at the keeper, then score in the corner, all by pushing the EXACT same direction on the stick. My input feels ignored, like it's almost completely random. It's a horrible feeling.

* myClub: Every time I log in there's another 50,000GP in apology money - every team is rich, therefore, every team is Messi, Maradona, Sócrates... Every team has an average rating of about 95 and a chemistry of 100. Is nobody else incredibly bored of playing the same players all the time? (This weekend's bonus is a free "Black Ball" player, for no reason. I got Neymar.)

* Animation lag: My matchmaking settings require a 4-5 star connection. It works, there's little online lag (1v1). But the animations take so long to play out that I've just played a game where we were kicking the ball off each other repeatedly back and forth for five minutes (not helped by the lack of physicality - holding up the ball is IMPOSSIBLE)... Because by the time the jogging animation has finished and the passing animation is starting, the other guy's tackle is in progress.

I use R2 while shooting one on one, that gives control on power and direction. In that case i never feel like it's random.

I would like to add: beside scripting, cursor switch is bad. It's so bad that in defence everytime i have to manually switch to control the correct player and in attack i am left to the randomness of it. Many times while attacking and passing the ball the cursor switch chooses the wrong players, and it chooses the farthest one. This happens to many times, even when making one-twos. It's absoultely frustrating. I don't understand how they still didn't fix it.

I just wanted to thank whoever told me to try out 20 minute matches. I think it's made a difference.

I use R2 while shooting one on one, that gives control on power and direction. In that case i never feel like it's random.

You should still have control over direction when shooting without R2, but it is lacking and indeed feels quite random.

You should still have control over direction when shooting without R2, but it is lacking and indeed feels quite random.

I know, i am doing what i can to enjoy the game. The game is quite good indeed but it has so many "little" issues like this that make it a frustrating experience overall.

Anyone for a FUMA match?

Absolutely! PSN in my sig.

Played a lot of BF4 lately (bought it a few weeks ago for 20 € Premium) and since it´s not working properly, I fired up PES 2018 my ML again.

Switched from basic shooting back to manual shooting (PA0, 20 mins, Game speed 0, professional, wide cam) and had one of my best games ever!
Side note: I came back to basic shooting, as on manual, I literally ALWAYS hit the keeper, no matter what and never scored.

So I thought trying it again.

Game ended 3-1 for me. First goal wasn´t pretty, Mbappe snatched the ball off the keeper who wanted to shoot it out after receiving a back pass.
But the second one....absolute screamer out of the box to the inner goalpost and hit the net. Felt so rewarding and made me go "YEAH!".
AI made it to 2-1.

Then Markovic (LW) took a shot, kepper parried it to an opponent defender who tried to clear it with a shot, but ball got deflected by one of my players.
Ball bounced back to Markovic, I took it volley and hit the net.
Again another rewarding goal! Loved it!
In between, nice game play and a few missed shots that made me shout either.

And...can´t believe it....a few fouls from the AI (not much, like 2 I guess) that have been called by the ref.

Back
Top Bottom