PES 2018 BETA Videos Thread (INCLUDES TWITCH)

Another decent manual game I had last night vs a good opponent, a tight game with an absolute screamer from Pobga being the difference.

Another win at all costs wanker .. . .unbelievable.

I stopped playing online in PES 2016 due that and also for the amount of lag in Konami servers, but your video explain better how that happen often, also people that after a score start to loose time and make passing game everytime.. so sad, but online gaming is also that.

I stopped playing online in PES 2016 due that and also for the amount of lag in Konami servers, but your video explain better how that happen often, also people that after a score start to loose time and make passing game everytime.. so sad, but online gaming is also that.

The only real way to have an enjoyable Online experience is to play against people you know. Either from here (or other communities) or from real life friends.
That's why I want to create the EVO-WEB-PC group once PES 2018 is out and have a nice online for everybody.

The only real way to have an enjoyable Online experience is to play against people you know. Either from here (or other communities) or from real life friends.
That's why I want to create the EVO-WEB-PC group once PES 2018 is out and have a nice online for everybody.
Should just look at creating a Discord server and have separate rooms for PC, PS4 and Xbox players - that way people can easily find others to play with and then also generally discuss the game too. Hell, you could even have a Master League room too!

Very beautiful gals plan um what type of shooting you use? Basic advanced or manual? Thanks.

Should just look at creating a Discord server and have separate rooms for PC, PS4 and Xbox players - that way people can easily find others to play with and then also generally discuss the game too. Hell, you could even have a Master League room too!
200% support for your Discord server. Really want to enjoy online with you guys

A game of two halves ... .I can't understand why this guy quit when he was still in the game. . . I fell asleep at the wheel in the first minute and gifted him a goal and he went on to have all the possession and chances in the first half . . with a small tweak here and there I started to come back in the second half. . .the whole game was very balanced and was enjoyable and then he pulls the plug while still well in the game .. .if he had scored again we could have had an exciting finale with both of us using manual. I'm using Brazil.

I agree and nice skills planum and deco.. that's impressive goals for full manual. I wanna try that more when I get the demo. I simply was too frustrated playing against others with manual the one game I tried. I also could not hit the net ever on manual but looks awesome watching you guys on it

but to your point about the beta being amazing.. you're right. as mainly a FIFA onine gamer who plays nothing but divisions and clubs ... this beta has me hooked! the more you play the more addicting it gets..

I will post a couple of videos i saved... I'm using PA1 + Advanced shooting in these vids

the second vid below the guy had 7 yellow cards and 1 red.. injuring both neymar and jesus... he was also winning 1-0 the entire match until Coutinho made him pay

Last edited:
I agree and nice skills planum and deco.. that's impressive goals for full manual. I wanna try that more when I get the demo. I simply was too frustrated playing against others with manual the one game I tried. I also could not hit the net ever on manual but looks awesome watching you guys on it

but to your point about the beta being amazing.. you're right. as mainly a FIFA onine gamer who plays nothing but divisions and clubs ... this beta has me hooked! the more you play the more addicting it gets..

I will post a couple of videos i saved... I'm using PA1 + Advanced shooting in these vids

the second vid below the guy had 7 yellow cards and 1 red.. injuring both neymar and jesus... he was also winning 1-0 the entire match until Coutinho made him pay

Great vids steveee.

Back
Top Bottom