PES 2017 Video Thread

Bunch of stuff from myClub from me...

All lvl.3 or above quality connection, so nice and smooth gameplay experience for the most part. Actually loving some of the quality of play online encounters can offer.

Really enjoyed this goal, mainly for using different angles of attack, breaking down and then going again. Plus the David Luiz pass is gorgeous, spicy finish as well!

Great goal . .. I just liked this on youtube as well as here. . .I have you spoiled.

My trusted revolvers, Romelu & Blaise, get out me out of another situation in myClub...

Don't think I've ever had the AI score a goal quite like this against me. Not even sure if we're alright to submit goals scored by the computer in this thread, ridiculous goal!

Don't think I've ever had the AI score a goal quite like this against me. Not even sure if we're alright to submit goals scored by the computer in this thread, ridiculous goal!

What was wrong with that goal? It's not often that you see a long distance goal from the A.I..

What was wrong with that goal? It's not often that you see a long distance goal from the A.I..
Ohh nothing wrong with it, actually loved seeing it to be fair, just don't think I've ever seen a goal like that scored against me on this game.

a shot from distance with a good spin (advanced shoot manual pass)
nice goal
but i personally do not like ingame replay player (all camera angels sucks), for me record of real gameplay + after goal replays (where there are some nice camera angels) are more life like for presentation of nice goals
just my 2 cents, no offence :)

I played maybe about 10 seasons of master league and didn't saw goals from this distance
what's the difficulty level is that?

Last edited:
nice goal
but i personally do not like ingame replay player (all camera angels sucks), for me record of real gameplay + after goal replays (where there are some nice camera angels) are more life like for presentation of nice goals
just my 2 cents, no offence :)
Don't worry, i agree with you.. but lastly geforce experience software (that usually use) have some strange bug with screenshot and video, so i've disabled it.. next time i hope will be fixed to use the istant replays features

Went back to Pes 2017 after a longish break from it and have fallen in love again. ... .decided to try the Konami league with International sides and am playing as Italy. . ..I ramped the speed up to +1 from -1 and lowered the time to 15mins from 20 . . here's a vid of last night's 3rd match against Brazil ... .Italy haven't conceded a goal yet. . it was quite enjoyable.

Went back to Pes 2017 after a longish break from it and have fallen in love again. ... .decided to try the Konami league with International sides and am playing as Italy. . ..I ramped the speed up to +1 from -1 and lowered the time to 15mins from 20 . . here's a vid of last night's 3rd match against Brazil ... .Italy haven't conceded a goal yet. . it was quite enjoyable.

I think that's the first full length PES video I've watched in a fair while, usually I just skip through or try and find the goals but I sat and watched the whole thing. Manual passing really does look awesome.

I think that's the first full length PES video I've watched in a fair while, usually I just skip through or try and find the goals but I sat and watched the whole thing. Manual passing really does look awesome.

There was a lot more in the match that I left out Tomj. . .. all great fun ..you should try the manual passing. . . you would pick it up in no time.

There was a lot more in the match that I left out Tomj. . .. all great fun ..you should try the manual passing. . . you would pick it up in no time.
I'm really tempted to give it a go, PESUniverse just released a v6 option file so I might do a fresh install of that and then give it a whirl on full manual passing...

How do you like those apples? ....A screamer from Uruguay in their 4-1 romp over Italy. . .once I saw Cavani up front with Suarez I knew I had my work cut out.

I'm really tempted to give it a go, PESUniverse just released a v6 option file so I might do a fresh install of that and then give it a whirl on full manual passing...
First game on manual superstar went as well as you'd expect... @Deco

I might upload the highlights, had one shot hit the crossbar and another saved early on in the game. Otherwise I was just dismantled. Definitely enjoyed it though, even if it was a bit of a slaughter.

vBTTy3f.jpg

First game on manual superstar went as well as you'd expect...
On superstar and world class AI is too cheaty
Try professional level on manual, it's far more enjoyable

Once I tried manual control, I could no longer return to automatic control, it's just different game
welcome :)

First game on manual superstar went as well as you'd expect... @Deco

I might upload the highlights, had one shot hit the crossbar and another saved early on in the game. Otherwise I was just dismantled. Definitely enjoyed it though, even if it was a bit of a slaughter.

vBTTy3f.jpg

Did it really affect the way that you play that much? Do you feel you would have won or drawn this match with assisted passing? I'm sure you can acclimatise to it the more that you use it. Try and stick with it for a while. I'd love to see the highlights Tomj.

Back
Top Bottom