PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by ThomasGOAL, 25 May 2016.

1. PRO_TOO

PRO_TOO Team Heffernan

25 May 2003
    Rego Park, Germany
    Team Heffernan
    You do mate!! :D Install share factory on ps4. Its free and easy to use.

At least it delivers that old ps2 days vibe!! ;) :D

edit: I’m busy now. Need to grab a pen to rewind my music cassettes. :LOL: Later.

Emroth and slamsoze like this.
  2. geeeeee

geeeeee Console not PC! Mods & patches mean nothing to me!

2 May 2010
    London
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Sorry quick question is it ok to update this to version 1.07 or are previous ons better?

3. papinho81

papinho81 League 1

22 March 2017
    Chaumont Switzerland
    Olympique de Marseille
    On PS4 I preferred the game before the 1.06. Weird stuff started to happen with the defensive line and AI teammates running for no reason on their box instead of keeping the defense as a line.

Few examples:

incas36 and geeeeee like this.
  4. geeeeee

2 May 2010
    London
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Thanks. I’m not actually sure what version i have installed. Maybe it is the first patch because i think (it was a while ago) i uninstalled the system file or something. Thinking of getting into it again with all the love going on in here.

5. Emroth

Emroth Premiership

18 August 2018
    Ireland
    Sorry I didnt answer coz I assumed you were talking about PC. I didnt even know I can choose whether to instal patch on PS4 or not. Anyhow - I have it all up to latest version on ps4 and loving it. (Having said that - i've no comparison as I didnt play pre-patches.)

geeeeee likes this.
  6. geeeeee

2 May 2010
    London
    Tottenham Hotspur
    No worries about not answering straight away. ;)

I think it was because i had deleted all the files a while ago. So as soon as i booted up the game it came up with ‘downloading version 1.07’ so i paused it in case it was worse gameplay to what you guys a playing.

It looks like i will be downloading @Chris Davies option file at some point if i can remember how to do it all again. :)

7. xicpanad

xicpanad Premiership

27 March 2009
    Yep, this is indeed the best overall experience on current gen. I´m playing TP, PA0 and basic shooting, -2 speed and 15 mins. Having an average of 6 to 9 fouls a match, 50/50 CPU and me. Also having lots of variation on matches in terms of stats. I´ve had the balanced match, the really easy one, and the really tough one here and there.

Yesterday I had a match where the stats looked like I was the CPU ahah. CPU had 60% possession and around 13/6 shots on goal. I had 4/3, and won the match 3-0. One of those matches were I didn´t seemed to deserve the win, but my defence was actually sharp, and managed to break CPU with fast counters.

Also having some matches were the CPU is ultra defensive, and it´s nearly impossible to score. Finally, last match was a really tight one, leading the first half 2-0, and letting the CPU draw the match 2-2 on the second. But a late freekick made my day, scoring the 2-3 and winning the last match with Sporting. Now I´m heading to SL Benfica as I was invited on late December.

Having my share of fun on this one, something I seem to struggle on 18 or 19... too many good things missing on those two makes it impossible to ignore the beauty of PES 2017.

Madmac79, Emroth and incas36 like this.
  8. PRO_TOO

PRO_TOO Team Heffernan

25 May 2003
    Rego Park, Germany
    Team Heffernan
    i might drop my playtime from 20 to 15 minutes. the last couple of days i was playing my ML and i need to progress faster. only 2-4 matches each night isnt enough anymore! :D
    lets see if it feels to short or i get myself rushing when playing 15 min only.

slamsoze likes this.
  9. PRO_TOO

PRO_TOO Team Heffernan

25 May 2003
    Rego Park, Germany
    Team Heffernan
    My first season (2nd league) is coming to an end soon. 3.5 mil salary and 30 mil budget. Sold a few players and promoted some from the youth team. Bought a 16 year old 75ovr from Brazil. :)
    It is really hard and you can not make big steps. But for me that’s the fun. I’m very happy where I am right now. Haven’t thought it would go so well.

slamsoze and piccolo_bsc like this.