PES 2017 Option File Discussion

Chris Davies

Chief PESsimist
Staff
14 May 2003
UK
Tranmere Rovers
Thought it was worth creating a separate thread for this as it's not gameplay-related but there's plenty of options and topics.

Does anybody have any recommendations? I'm finding it increasingly difficult to find exactly what everyone's option files contain and what content they plan on adding.

Fully updated EPLs etc. are all well and good, but without relinked national teams (so there's no duplicates), fixed fake Brazilian players and all the Champions League & Europa League teams, it leads to frustration!

So, what files do you lovely people recommend? I'm currently using Cristiano's DFL option file mixed with Finkensieper's Brazilian option file for club teams, along with the relinked national teams from SiuMing's WEHK option file.

EDIT: I meant to add, I want to use PESUniverse's V2 file to make use of Klashman's EPL and Bundesliga tactics - I'm just hoping it'll cope being mixed with everything else!

Last edited:
You hit the nail on the head.

I just want one file, all-in-one, that makes everything look like FIFA basically. Ideally it would overwrite the South American teams that no one has ever heard of too. I don't want to mix option files together, I just want one that does all that.

Is there something legally stopping them from doing what NBA 2K does and allow users to just download other people's 'files' in game?

I've installed the first PES World pack and I'm looking for a Bundesliga pack.

I'm tempted to do most of the tactics and formations myself.

This guy has done a tactics BIN file for the premiership.

http://www.operationsports.com/foru...313-premier-league-tactics-option-file-2.html

If you dont need the kits and everything else just download the BIN Files. (You must tick the apply data to players and teams box when importing - they will over write your previous BIN files if you have them already on there)

I have PESUniverse file on mine (V2) in which they say theyve done the tatics for Prem and Bundesliga but when I go into the teams the tactics do not seem to be there.

This guy seems to have done the most. You can pick and chose what you want to put on.

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=100497

EDIT: I meant to add, I want to use PESUniverse's V2 file to make use of Klashmann's EPL and Bundesliga tactics - I'm just hoping it'll cope being mixed with everything else!

Ive tweeted them and posted in their thread on PESGaming that the tactics don't seem to have been done on V2. I went into Arsenal and compared it with @klashman69 video (in tactics thread) and they aren't there. I also checked Chelsea, Utd and Liverpool and they were set at default.
I took off an option file and deleted everything before I put it on so they mustve forgot to add them (in Bundesliga as well)
Check out my post above - a guy at operation sports has done one.

So far ive Cristianos 2.0 iirc, mixed in with Erzo on some kits, a full house of Other Europeans ive found.... the Liga MX, a mix of South American teams for other and my own personal tweaks to Serie A. Oh yeah and that Figueriense Brazilian update as well.

Need to sort out Ligue 1 rivals and Ere Divisie I believe, but as im not playing in those leagues I dont really need it.

Got a gaggle of National team kits, missing just Asia and Africa.

As for tactics, I just leave it as the game wants it to be. It plays well enough for me and tbh you can overplay tactics and get caught up in them all. Football is a simple game, made complicated by the ignorant ;)

Ill also add that I watch that True Brits youtube Master League series and he is one of the PESUniverse guys I believe. He plays in the Premier League and on Superstar the AI looks pap in comparison to how they play against me... its as if they have made every team want to be a possession based side and removed the directness from the AI play.

Im assuming he has those tactics installed, idk.

DFL v4 will be the one. someone is making an ad-on to it that will clean up all the duplicate players as well

Well I might as well use this thread to vent. Pesuniverse guys are a mess. I bought the online version of the file and I still have not received v2. They said v1 had bundesligs tactics set, and its doubtfull. Many of the players faces are missing. They didnt touch the players boots, and the instructions for installing the file is pretty shit. For guys who wanted to make money for the time they spent on the file they sure are coming off as jackasses! They dont respond to anything in there forums. Im pretty fed up with them at this point.

Well I might as well use this thread to vent. Pesuniverse guys are a mess. I bought the online version of the file and I still have not received v2. They said v1 had bundesligs tactics set, and its doubtfull. Many of the players faces are missing. They didnt touch the players boots, and the instructions for installing the file is pretty shit. For guys who wanted to make money for the time they spent on the file they sure are coming off as jackasses! They dont respond to anything in there forums. Im pretty fed up with them at this point.

I feel your pain.
I stripped my Pes of its option file to put their version 2 on with Bundesliga and prem tactics...only to find they ain't there.
I've tweeted them to no success and posted on their thread on Pes gaming again to no helpful reply.
They are a mess.

il be starting mine Friday, this thread will be very helpful

Hi, not sure if you got my post on the other thread. You mentioned global adjustments. Have you managed to locate a global editor? Would be good if there is one as it will save much time. I miss those from PES5 :(

Brilliant.

I think I'm holding off for Cristiano's DFL v4, waiting for the feedback to make sure everything's alright, and then applying those tactics manually (and never ever downloading a live update).

Only emblems of 2 MLS teams are missing what I have seen so far. Would recommend it.

@goalgerd

That's gonna take some effort. As I mentioned earlier with the global editors it was fine because you could adjust so much in one click, play test, and adjust, play test, and adjust. But doing it manually. I tried a bit with PES2015 so that the shots were less overpowered and the first touch was poorer. Would do a whole team and then decide to adjust it by 5 more points. I gave up in the end because I spent more time editing than playing.

I meant to say earlier but it seems you were right about pesuniverse's option file. I asked for a refund in the end because it was so delayed and their response to emails and posts was non existent. They still sent me the USB stick but it had some body else's name on it. I was gonna send it back for the refund but it's a bit of a hassle so I may as well keep the stick and delete what's on it.

@goalgerd

That's gonna take some effort. As I mentioned earlier with the global editors it was fine because you could adjust so much in one click, play test, and adjust, play test, and adjust. But doing it manually. I tried a bit with PES2015 so that the shots were less overpowered and the first touch was poorer. Would do a whole team and then decide to adjust it by 5 more points. I gave up in the end because I spent more time editing than playing.

I meant to say earlier but it seems you were right about pesuniverse's option file. I asked for a refund in the end because it was so delayed and their response to emails and posts was non existent. They still sent me the USB stick but it had some body else's name on it. I was gonna send it back for the refund but it's a bit of a hassle so I may as well keep the stick and delete what's on it.

Did you pay with PayPal? I did and I raised a dispute - got a refund 3 days later.

Back
Top Bottom