PES 2016 (PC) - Issues

Escher

Kugelblitz
19 February 2012
Germany
FC Bayern München
The game is freezing during matches for a couple of seconds then my monitor goes off and then it's ok again for a while. This issue keeps repeating until it sometimes crashes and Windows 10 is telling me something that my GPU is blocked by an application.

Does somebody else have this problem, too?

I'm using a Geforce GTX 460. Drivers are up to date.

EDIT: Running PES 2016 in windowed mode seems to have "fixed" it.

Last edited:
I have next problem "display driver windows kernel mode driver nvidia stopped responding" when i try to play in full screen, when i put windowed mode is work like for 15 min then again same message, i have gtx 460 oc version, drivers are up to date too.

Common problem with some older Nvidia cards.If You have that in PES You will get it in other games too.Reverting to older drivers only suppresses it slightly but does not stop it.
I had 2 Nvidia cards that both did same thing.Switched to a Radeon card & no issues whatsoever since buying it over a year ago.

Sorry if thats bad news.

First Run i didnt had any problems, played some myclub.

2nd Startup i dont even get into the main menu, it just says there are no live updates and after that screen its crashing to desktop after some loading "Establishing Communications"

any1 has the same problem and knows a fix maybe? :(

For those select few suffering from the nightmare that is "Establishing Communications" crash (where you crash immediately upon trying to connect to the servers), this finally did the trick for me after exhausting all other workarounds.

Exit STEAM and PES 2016
Go to Run, type in CMD to bring up the prompt
Type in the following, netsh winsock reset
Restart your computer and it should work!

The game is freezing during matches for a couple of seconds then my monitor goes off and then it's ok again for a while. This issue keeps repeating until it sometimes crashes and Windows 10 is telling me something that my GPU is blocked by an application.

Does somebody else have this problem, too?

I'm using a Geforce GTX 460. Drivers are up to date.

EDIT: Running PES 2016 in windowed mode seems to have "fixed" it.
Try to play on medium.
On high I have the same problem, but on medium everything goes smooth.

I have GTX 460 too ;)

And I thought that my low level budget laptop gpu is the reason why I couldn't play the game on high settings with 60fps while I could do it with PES 2015 and system requirements are the same, but it looks like simply Konami haven't optimized this game, so this year I should run it only on medium...

For those select few suffering from the nightmare that is "Establishing Communications" crash (where you crash immediately upon trying to connect to the servers), this finally did the trick for me after exhausting all other workarounds.

Exit STEAM and PES 2016
Go to Run, type in CMD to bring up the prompt
Type in the following, netsh winsock reset
Restart your computer and it should work!

didnt worked for me, thx anyways

I get this problem when I try to play in friendly match lobby.
hlVAYvO.jpg

Had anyone had same experience?

EDIT: A friend of mine has found a solution. I had to forward ports 44 and 80 together with others already forwarded plus I had to uncheck "Auto" option under Online tab in settings.exe

Last edited:
And I thought that my low level budget laptop gpu is the reason why I couldn't play the game on high settings with 60fps while I could do it with PES 2015 and system requirements are the same, but it looks like simply Konami haven't optimized this game, so this year I should run it only on medium...

What a shame, It happens the same on my laptop, how is possible that Pes 2015 runs fine and 2016 freeze a bit when the recquieriments are the same

Try to play on medium.
On high I have the same problem, but on medium everything goes smooth.

I have GTX 460 too ;)

Thank you very much, it's working for me, too. But WFT, althoght my PC is 5 years old, I should be able to run this with "high" settings and solid 60 fps. I hope they patch this.

2014 & 15 I had strange stutter until I forced my refresh rate down on higher res which was always the trick and smoothed things out completely.

This year I used all of my usual tricks and in 2016 no matter it stuttered, so I took note from the forum here to set level of graphics to "medium" and then its smooth again, why the hell i have to do this is a bit of a joke (750TI) - thankfully after modding I cant seem to see much different at all, strange how this always is the case for me.

need a bit of help , prior to 16 dropped through my door I installed 14 and it was good fun but after many many days of play with commentary I noticed it was playing all the other sounds were ... so when I unistalled 14 and installed 16 (steam disc a pain in the butt) and all the sounds are there but the commentary isn't ... anyone got a clue why?

thanks

need a bit of help , prior to 16 dropped through my door I installed 14 and it was good fun but after many many days of play with commentary I noticed it was playing all the other sounds were ... so when I unistalled 14 and installed 16 (steam disc a pain in the butt) and all the sounds are there but the commentary isn't ... anyone got a clue why?

thanks
I have sound issues with FIFA - ball sounds missing at times etc. Someone mentioned it has to do with my 5 year-old PC not being able to process all game info properly.

With PES 2014 i had lags on windows 7...on windows xp sp3 with high priority the game was running smooth and was good...

With PES 2015 i didnt have lags or stuttering issues on windows 7...game was running perfect..and i couldnt run it on windows xp cause i had error dll messages...

With PES 2016 i have the same lags on windows 7... what the hell..i can't play the game.. I think that on windows xp i will have the same issues with dlls missing...

so i can't play Pes this year...

Last edited:
I have sound issues with FIFA - ball sounds missing at times etc. Someone mentioned it has to do with my 5 year-old PC not being able to process all game info properly.

got more than enough for recommened req, and a lot better than the min but surely even with min req's there should be commentary

My stadium crowds are also gone suddenly but it's not because of windows...no idea how that happened I imported some cpk files from the editing forum and now all staiums are empty :THINK:

I´ve got problem with the through ball (triangle or Y buton) I can press as long as I want but ball rolls always max. few steps from the player. Pass support on lvl 1. Any idea why this happens?

is anyone else having a problem with stuttering replay logo? It is the same issue as it was on PES 2013 (or 2012, not sure exactly which one). Game is running fine without stuttering in gameplay, replays and cut scenes. But replay logo is stuttering and it is getting really annoying lately. It stutters 8/10 times.

My specs are:
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0 GHz
RAM: 8GB
GFX: XFX AMD Radeon HD 7850 Core Edition 1GB

is anyone else having a problem with stuttering replay logo? It is the same issue as it was on PES 2013 (or 2012, not sure exactly which one). Game is running fine without stuttering in gameplay, replays and cut scenes. But replay logo is stuttering and it is getting really annoying lately. It stutters 8/10 times.

My specs are:
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0 GHz
RAM: 8GB
GFX: XFX AMD Radeon HD 7850 Core Edition 1GB
Change graphic settings to medium. It doesn't look much different (maybe shadows and crowd framerate, that's it).

that was it, thanks. I never thought I would have problem with stuttering replay logo because of High graphics settings because game run just fine in other instances

Back
Top Bottom