PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by zeemeister, 30 April 2015.

1. milin_im

milin_im Conference

29 March 2005
    Are you using manual controls? I used to beat the cpu in Superstar, but since I started playing again I had to lower the difficulty down to Professional, because I felt that in Superstar and Top player the cpu cheats a lot and doesn't miss a shot once inside the penalty area. In Professional the cpu plays a lot more realistic to me now. But only with manual controls. If I play with assisted controls I can still beat the cpu easy on any difficulty setting.

2. timonster9

timonster9 Non-League

21 July 2016
    IDN
    Manchester United
    guys, is there any editor for edit the team roles?
    thx before..

3. zeemeister

zeemeister foxy engine

8 September 2006
    Cape Town, South Africa
    Albiceleste/Blaugrana
    Played PES 2016 EURO campaign with Croatia and really enjoyed it. But easy O top player but very satisfying in building up play and scoring with tbh more variation than I recall. Suppose it's because I approached the game with variation.

Also had a moment with Modric where I had the opportunity to reenact his goal from the euros. The one outside the box that he hit on the volley and dipped low to the keepers right, ironically the keeper saved it on PES LMAO surprised I managed a low dipping volley like that.

Still a good game display a few faults especially the AI mentality and capability.

4. geeeeee

geeeeee Console not PC! Mods & patches mean nothing to me!

2 May 2010
    London
    Tottenham Hotspur
    I know all the talk is about PES 2017 at the moment but has anybody been playing this since the latest patch?

I gave it a go after seeing so much positivity in the ML thread and i'm really enjoyingi it at the moment. I'm on full manual on Professional and there have been some terrific matches against the CPU. I have seen more variation with CPU shooting and not so much bottom corner shots. GK's have improved which is great too. Haven't seen any scripting from the CPU either but im guessing that will change on higher levels.

It has its flaws but well so did PES5. ;)

5. $id

$id Non-League

21 July 2016
    Does anyone have anytips for defending on auperstar level difficulty?
    I play exhibition against germany and just cant stop letting in goals

Mostly they will have amaizing unstoppable through passes...and i shout at the a.i to strack them.

6. zeemeister

zeemeister foxy engine

8 September 2006
    Cape Town, South Africa
    Albiceleste/Blaugrana
    Unfortunately there isn't a block for it. It's the reason I cap it till top player.

I hope they fix this for 2017. Offline hasn't seemed to get much love the last few iterations.

Blasted myclub!

7. rockstrongo

rockstrongo International

25 August 2006
    Sweden
    Hammarby
    How wide defence to you have?
    Do they play wide or central vs you?
    How deep or how high is you def line?

I'm setting up my CB and rest of the defence to match my opponents gameplay.
    I also use one strong and one fast CB
    I usually send one player out to ball carrier,and controll the channels where others can run into manually
    Since starting my ML this time around I usually have very little issues with what you're describing.
    My four CBs are 79-80-80-81 ovr,so very good and that matters a great deal.
    My tip if you're playing ML,build your team from GK and up,and not from fw and down

And I play superstar on manual,forgot to mention that

Last edited: 9 August 2016
  8. P34SEMM

P34SEMM @iam_emmo

2 November 2011
    Romford
    Liverpool FC
    I downloaded free version on ps store and have to say I'm enjoying it.

9. davidayling02

davidayling02 Non-League

17 May 2016
  10. Isslander

Isslander Gordon's alive!

3 August 2003
    Iceland
    Liverpool
    I have not played myclub one single time!

11. seppovich

seppovich Peslover

18 November 2003
    D - NRW
    BVB
  12. ramgamer

ramgamer La Liga

22 July 2013
    fc barcelona
  13. geeeeee

2 May 2010
    London
    Tottenham Hotspur
    FootballerPOMAH likes this.
  14. Deco

Deco International

7 September 2012
    Dublin
    Leeds United
    OMG Geeeee you're right. . . I'm doubled up here laughing. . .unintentionally hilarious lol.

15. geeeeee

2 May 2010
    London
    Tottenham Hotspur
    I just had to watch it again for the music, it sounds like Sesame Street or somethiing :LOL:

I shouldn't laugh because i haven't a clue how to put a compilation together :P

16. Deco

Deco International

7 September 2012
    Dublin
    Leeds United
    Me either. . .aw jaysus that third track is the funniest thing ever .. I was in a heap begging for mercy with that one. It was so funny I couldn't get through the whole video. Add the fourth one as well lol.

Last edited: 26 August 2016
  17. geeeeee

2 May 2010
    London
    Tottenham Hotspur
    :LOL: I hadn't got as far as the fourth track before, I completely lost it when I heard it. I'm done tears and everything :LOL:

I'm really sorry sepovich, it is a really good video with good goals. I hope you enjoy PES2017 too :)

18. Deco

Deco International

7 September 2012
    Dublin
    Leeds United
    Sorry Sepovich .. . he must hate us. . .me and you are going to hell Geeeee lol.

19. slamsoze

slamsoze Championship

28 September 2010
    Cheers and sorry to bring this back.I have the pc version since back then and I am thinking to buy now from e-bay some physical copies of the game for PS4, one steelbook anniversary case and the euro2016 one.
    I want to ask since the game is out of support now,if I install it today it will be vanilla version 1.0 or 1.01, without any DLCs, or will it somehow update inside game?

Last edited: 7 March 2019
  20. rockstrongo

rockstrongo International

25 August 2006
    Sweden
    Hammarby
    It should be all DLC included,I’ve bought Pes 10-11-12-13-14 on my ps3 the past year and they came with all DLCs
    Just wish the gks were ok in this game,I really like it,well except gk and no fouls that is

slamsoze likes this.
  21. slamsoze

slamsoze Championship

28 September 2010
    I'll possibly buy them, as collectibles.Fingers crossed that it will come updated or update inside in ps4 too, cause the vanilla PC version except for rushed;, it was half-arsed too. Many rest of Europe teams like Panathinaikos and Dynamo Zagreb ,came latter on the year back then.
    Despite all these the PC version while having major flaws, has a decent replayablity. So i can't wait to see the difference with the "next-gen" PS4 version.
    If the updates work properly ill go all-in-all for a PS4 pes2015 disc too.

rockstrongo likes this.