PES 2016 lag only day games

tidus32

League 1
17 June 2007
Hi all,

i have some problem about PES 2016 lag only in day games when settings are high. In night games everything seems to be fine. Let's clear something, I tried all of advices (nvidia card) but didn't notice anything special that could solve the problem. There is always a lag especcialy when ball is near throw-in line.

When i turn on medium settings, everything is ok. Is there any solution for this?

Hi all,

i have some problem about PES 2016 lag only in day games when settings are high. In night games everything seems to be fine. Let's clear something, I tried all of advices (nvidia card) but didn't notice anything special that could solve the problem. There is always a lag especcialy when ball is near throw-in line.

When i turn on medium settings, everything is ok. Is there any solution for this?

Have you tried using windowed borderless gaming, set PES to play in windowed mode and add PES with F3. When you play like this you can turn vsync off. Might only be placebo but I don't really notice any input lag since I setup this way

You might wanna try "Adaptive Vsync" from Nvidia xontrol panel and disavle Vsync from the settings file of the game. That would replace the stutters with tears when your FPS drops below refresh rate. But it might add more stutters in some case.

And if you are saying that you get input lag, then simply limit your fps to your refresh rate using Nvidia Inspector. (Does Pes 16 even supports more than 60fps? PES 10 did).

I tried almost all of these settings. Nvidia inspector too but still there is lag during day games only. There is less lag when i put high priority for pes 2016. I don't really know what to do. Gtx650 has to eat this game but there is still lag. I would change patch maybe this is last solution.

Back
Top Bottom