PES 2015 Video Thread

Nice rhythm!

You are full manual on PS4? Advance through ball + manual shooting, right?

Offline I Play on 0 bar passing. I don't Play with manual passing online for obvious reasons, but I use the L2 for manual passes quite a lot.

As for manual shooting, I never tried it even offline. Is it worth the time spent to get used to it ?

Offline I Play on 0 bar passing. I don't Play with manual passing online for obvious reasons, but I use the L2 for manual passes quite a lot.

As for manual shooting, I never tried it even offline. Is it worth the time spent to get used to it ?

Hmmm I can't really answer that. I actually have nothing to compare it to, I haven't used basic shooting at all this year. Just started off full manual in everything. I'm not very aware of what is or isn't possible in basic shooting this year. They say full manual shooting has a lot more freedom and more types of shots are possible, but it's not easy to master (which I'm a long way from, not even close). There's also the O+O powerful low shot, that you can only do on full manual.

I use full manual shooting, and my 1-on-1 finish has pretty bad conversion rate, I just have poor goal instinct. But I've played against one or two players in our manual league, that I could tell had amazing shooting techniques.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom