PES 2015 Video Thread

whats the best way/software to get videos online.

Should i just create YT account and direct upload vids from my ps4 to the YT account?

It's been a long time since I posted a compilation video, but this is an excellent selection of footage I've captured since the demo to the full release.

This shows pretty much everything, from close control dribbling, feints, to long range L2 passes ( combined with R2 for a more lofted back-spin variant), R2 lofted high passes, short and long, and much more.

It also highlights the use of both R3 ( Close First-Touch) and R2. Also R2 long shots, and everything else in between.

It's an excellent watch with some amazingly varied goals, passes, build-up play and just about everything that's possible.

( The rest below is wrote is copy and pasted from my Youtube description)

"Zero Pass Assistance - Basic Shooting - Professional Difficulty and 15 minute games.

Its pure football, for any football brains that want total freedom to basically do anything you want, or at least attempt it, much margin for error, specially lower OVR's.

The best PES ever. By an absolute mile. An accumulation of many theories and technical reproduction of the Beautiful Game in video game form has finally been realised. Its took a good few years for Konami, ideas perfect in theory, were failed in their execution. Not this time, they have nailed it.

Amazing individuality, the most complex and fairly produced ever. With much higher differentials in players strengths and weaknesses, replicated in the player stats. No longer is Messi stronger than a bull, just because his stats are high everywhere else, he doesn't get the luck of the green in 50/50's.his weak frame is now a factor. But there is so much more.

R3 and special First-Touch is simulated perfectly, as is R2, its vast in its options. Especially when used as a controlled pass with X or a floated high pass (dink ) short or long.

Players have much more angles and have far more realistic balance, weight and additions then ever before.

Dribbling superb. defending tough,and timing weighted. Perfect.

Stamina relevant, its an amazing piece of work, IMO.

Great goals, play, cheek, everything. And on Zero Pass Assist which is so much harder than even 1-Bar, no 1st touch required on 1-bar.

Anyway, all foot-age accompanied by some Old School vibes, for us Old School PES fanatics and football minded people.

Enjoy, this is football heaven and free as a bird....."

Enjoy.....

http://youtu.be/WUIQ7WgddQM

jimmy where the hell have u been?

anyway

totti goal:
YouTube - PES 2015 Totti Goal

Addicted like some crack whore to this game, that's where I've been. I've never played a PES so much in my life.

And great goals guys ;)

Oh, and I scored the greatest ever PES goal in my life-long history last night.

Last game of the season, needed to beat Arsenal to win the EPL. I went 4-1 up then brought on my man Lucas Silva. OVR 81, but arguably my most solid player. Never puts a foot wrong.

So I brought him on for the 2nd half to join in the celebrations. Anyway, after the Arsenal keeper slipped as he cleared the ball upfield, it dropped near Silva. So I attempted a maxed out power, R2 controlled shot from near the half-way line. This shot is unique to PES 15, and he only bloody scored. Unreal.

Exactly what I went for, and what a way to sign off as EPL champions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEPnFO0j_9U

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom