1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PC PES 2015 online problem

Discussion in 'Online PES gaming' started by Barcelona_Boy, 29 November 2014.

1. Barcelona_Boy

Barcelona_Boy League 1

11 September 2007
    Serbia
    FC Barcelona
    I have online gaming problem. It kick me out of play every time in server room - I don't have lag, or something that make my game unplayable and that at one it kick me out of play.
    Speed and ping test:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. djilir1990

djilir1990 djilir1990

4 May 2012
    Prizren / Kosovo
    Liverpool
    I have same problem , we start to play , play for like 10 min and it kick me out , I have about same connection as you.. anyone know solution ?

3. jaboy

jaboy League 1

11 March 2007
    Netherlands
    Same here - constant disconnects, mostly in second half, and often when I'm losing. Must be a server issue. Lots of complaints on the Steam forums.

It plays a lot differently than offline. Far less responsive.

Quite the mess. I hope they see to it.

4. djilir1990

djilir1990 djilir1990

4 May 2012
    Prizren / Kosovo
    Liverpool
    yes also less responsive , it take some time to respond commands

I play league with Italian community and seems like they dont have this problem but anytime I have to play any of those guys happen this....

5. djilir1990

djilir1990 djilir1990

4 May 2012
    Prizren / Kosovo
    Liverpool
    so i uninstall game and install it again without any patch and seems to dont disconnect anymore.

so problem was patch?

still less responsive tho

6. jaboy

jaboy League 1

11 March 2007
    Netherlands
    Maybe Konami are working on the servers - I managed a few games in a row without disconnect and no appreciable lag. But control still feels frustratingly unresponsive.

Played vs CPU afterwards and the difference is noticeable.

I'm pretty sure that I'm setup correctly, ports forwarded, wired connection etc.

Would like to hear more views on this.