1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PC Pes 2015 Modified EXE

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by Davea, 20 November 2014.

1. Davea

Davea League 1

23 September 2013
    Cornwall
    Man utd
    Hi guys

I really want to use InMortals modified PES 2015 EXE online however I know Steam are notorious for VAC bans.

What are the chances of getting banned for using a modified EXE for PES 2015

Im thinking quite high but then again there are users already using it online

2. zlac

zlac League? What league?

2 February 2007
    Croatia
    Not trying to convince anyone about anything, but it may look like PES 2015 does not use Valve Anti-Cheat System. For the time being, at least ... it has been noted that certain games haven't used VAC when they were released, only to start using it sometime post-launch.

This should be the current official list of VAC-enabled sports games available on Steam store:
    http://store.steampowered.com/search/?category2=8#sort_by=_ASC&tags=701&category2=8&page=1 ... PES 2015 isn't listed.

Another useful link describing VAC and VAC-Secured servers:
    https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7849-Radz-6869

3. saintsalive

saintsalive Non-League

2 February 2011
    Somerset, UK
    Southampton
    Is it possible to have two installations? One for offline play using the modified exe and then the steam one for online?

4. pesmonkey2013

pesmonkey2013 ** CAUTION - FLAMMABLE **

30 November 2013
    A TUMBLEWEED
    Ahmad Abousamra FC
    Go "offline" then swap the exes and play, when you want to go online, swap them back again and then go "online" again :)

5. Davea

Davea League 1

23 September 2013
    Cornwall
    Man utd
    Thanks for the help guys

6. mydumpstinks

mydumpstinks Eventually

13 January 2007
    Coventry City
    Use both of the exe`s, rename one to anything you like let your firewall allow one and not the other, no exe swapping, firewall rules should do it.

7. zlac

2 February 2007
    Croatia
    But is it only about .exe?

Basic 3DM crack, which is necessary for InMortal's mod, overwrites two additional steam-related .dll files in pes 2015 folder (sdkencryptedappticket.dll and steam_api.dll), not just PES2015.exe.

Steam could react quite funky if/when it notices that some of the original files have been tampered with.

8. slmklc

slmklc Conference

14 November 2014
    they can'T do anything.pirates are everywhere since the game released.they can play all online mods like me who bought game from STEAM.my last 5 myclub games versus pirate pricks...

9. zlac

2 February 2007
    Croatia
    You're missing the point dude. No-one in this thread is talking about pure pirated version of PES 2015, which has no connection whatsoever to official Steam client.

We're expressing our concerns related to applying modified core game files to legitimate Steam-controlled PES 2015.

10. slmklc

slmklc Conference

14 November 2014
    no mate, it has connection to official steam client.
    I tried before purchasing game, you must open steam client before clicking the game to work.

btw : I used inmortal's exe to my legit copy, there wasn't a problem online/offline.

11. Centurion

Centurion Conference

2 October 2013
    How do you know if you are playing against pirates online?