PC Pes 2015 Modified EXE

Davea

League 1
23 September 2013
Cornwall
Man utd
Hi guys

I really want to use InMortals modified PES 2015 EXE online however I know Steam are notorious for VAC bans.

What are the chances of getting banned for using a modified EXE for PES 2015

Im thinking quite high but then again there are users already using it online

Not trying to convince anyone about anything, but it may look like PES 2015 does not use Valve Anti-Cheat System. For the time being, at least ... it has been noted that certain games haven't used VAC when they were released, only to start using it sometime post-launch.

This should be the current official list of VAC-enabled sports games available on Steam store:
http://store.steampowered.com/search/?category2=8#sort_by=_ASC&tags=701&category2=8&page=1 ... PES 2015 isn't listed.

Another useful link describing VAC and VAC-Secured servers:
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7849-Radz-6869

Is it possible to have two installations? One for offline play using the modified exe and then the steam one for online?
Use both of the exe`s, rename one to anything you like let your firewall allow one and not the other, no exe swapping, firewall rules should do it.

But is it only about .exe?

Basic 3DM crack, which is necessary for InMortal's mod, overwrites two additional steam-related .dll files in pes 2015 folder (sdkencryptedappticket.dll and steam_api.dll), not just PES2015.exe.

Steam could react quite funky if/when it notices that some of the original files have been tampered with.

But is it only about .exe?

Basic 3DM crack, which is necessary for InMortal's mod, overwrites two additional steam-related .dll files in pes 2015 folder (sdkencryptedappticket.dll and steam_api.dll), not just PES2015.exe.

Steam could react quite funky if/when it notices that some of the original files have been tampered with.

they can'T do anything.pirates are everywhere since the game released.they can play all online mods like me who bought game from STEAM.my last 5 myclub games versus pirate pricks...

You're missing the point dude. No-one in this thread is talking about pure pirated version of PES 2015, which has no connection whatsoever to official Steam client.

We're expressing our concerns related to applying modified core game files to legitimate Steam-controlled PES 2015.

You're missing the point dude. No-one in this thread is talking about pure pirated version of PES 2015, which has no connection whatsoever to official Steam client.

We're expressing our concerns related to applying modified core game files to legitimate Steam-controlled PES 2015.

no mate, it has connection to official steam client.
I tried before purchasing game, you must open steam client before clicking the game to work.

btw : I used inmortal's exe to my legit copy, there wasn't a problem online/offline.

Back
Top Bottom