PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS3/X360)

Lads, where can I find a good Xbox 360 option file?

I know daymos, but don't u have to pay for that?

Any free ones?

Links plz.

Thanks!

I would suggest the WENB one over at pesgaming. It hasnt been updated for over 2 months, but its as good as you can expect from 360 option files.

I will check and fill you in

well my PES isnt installed on my console, just wanted to check 1.04 gameplay but it says at startup that the latest version is 1.03. maybe because PS3 usesrs dont get stadium and we dont need new exe for faces and database only.

pes 15 was a huge let off for me graphics feels like paper luks 3d not hd pes 13 was better d removal of several cutscenes took the realism out of the game even ps1 has entrance cutscenes porting back to pes 13,returning the pes 2015 happy There is a refund

I bought Daymos OF, and its very good, personally having spent £50+ on fifa points etc this year, actually buying something that improves the game for £8.99 is well worth it!

Anyone got any defending tips though? I haven't kept a clean sheet in any of my games so far!

pes 15 was a huge let off for me graphics feels like paper luks 3d not hd pes 13 was better d removal of several cutscenes took the realism out of the game even ps1 has entrance cutscenes porting back to pes 13,returning the pes 2015 happy There is a refund

Thanks for joining to share that with us!
:P

Finally got my copy of PES 2015 for the PS3 today. For the first time in ages I didn't get the game on release, was just too damn disappointed with it last year.

I've enjoyed it so far. It's a lot quicker, but I quite like it, although it does seem a little bit too fast on 0, and a little bit too slow on -1. I enjoy the shooting a lot more now too, although it feels like it might be a tad too easy to smack away very powerful shots. Also, the shooting animation is really not good this year either, seems very robotic and weird. Not a bigge though, but takes a lot of the realism out of it.

Not a big fan of how the ball feels on the pitch either. Very floaty, reminds me a lot of Fifa from last year. Probably my biggest gripe with the game so far. Second biggest gripe goes to atmospheres during matches. The crowd doesn't seem to respond very well to what is going on on the pitch. Several times already I've had shots shave the the bar/post, and barely gotten a reaction from the home crowd.

All in all though, it's been an enjoyable first hours with the game. Compared to the lackluster stuff from last season, this one seems to be in a different league entirely. Need to play it some more though. :)

Holy shit, if Konami keeps going in this direction PES 2016 could be the real return of the king.

Best football game since PES 6 imo, AND I just kept my first clean sheet!

:CONFUSE:
WTF are you talking about ? Please stop saying the game feel like PES5/6 or 2013... its ridicules . What's going on here, just my game there is absolutely shit?

The only things what i can see is that A.I. not passing the ball constantly on own field, ref gives a little more fouls for you and rainbow flick is not as "perfect" and effective.

: ) As I am saying "close" , I'm not meaning SAME in aspects of gameplay and so on, I mean it in a way of playable and fun bringing game, like it was in PES 5,6,2013.

Have I got my shit together with this new dribbling mechanics, or have I got my shit together ?
[/url]

very impressive. I would love your tips on use of close control. i have gotten much much better at it. i basically use it to pull back or move lateral. exiting is trickier. basically if defender is close only thing i do is pass or sprint (double tap sprint and kicks ball out at exit). any tips here?

also, is it in my her or is "close control" button along with pass make it more accurate?

replays after fouls and offside, shit replay after goals and an overall lacklustre presentation effort (commentary, chants, lack of stadia) are really killing the game for me. it just does not flow as it used to. an overall plastic feeling and wrong colour palette do not help either (what the f is wrong with players shorts!!!!!!!!!!)

also players are still not aware of what's going on as they used to in the ps2 days, especially on deflections or messy situation they look completely odd. i also find the manual through ball pretty unintuitive.

it's the first good game gameplaywise but still too much is missing for me. i usually find hard to play more than a couple of games in a row.

there are so many things konami could fix to make the game look and fell better. among them:

1) get rid of ugly 3d crowd and put in some decent looking real life 2d crowd (ala tennis elbow mod)
2) get back the old ps2 times replays
3) options to disallow replays after fouls and off side
4) get some real world referees license
5) bring back decent looking adboard
6) any real world stadia even if of some less fancy teams
7) improve lighting and avoid bad lighting issues in most stadia
8) cut and paste pes3 game presentation :-)
9) real world commentary...meaning they take lines from real games (follow a commentator for a few months and then add players call names)
10) make sure it does not take 2 hours and half to update the game...

haven't been able to download the latest update yet..
zzzzzzzzzzz

i've tried at least 3 times until i get bored and start playing something else.
i mean, i work long hours to come home and stare at a loading screen for hours

haven't been able to download the latest update yet..
zzzzzzzzzzz

i've tried at least 3 times until i get bored and start playing something else.
i mean, i work long hours to come home and stare at a loading screen for hours
Why don't you start the update before going to work?

Konami needs to include some new stadia ASAP. Nevermind licensed stadia, just give us some more English style stadium with crowd proximity, plus big ones reminding you of the likes of Camp Nou or Mestalla, and some other stuff. It doesn't have to be licensed, just use your imagination.
Because the way things are right now, it is all really poor in terms of atmosphere. If you play La Liga, there are a total of 3 stadia assigned to all teams, and not one of them reminds you of Santiago Bernabeu, Camp Nou, Mestalla, or Vicente Calderon, or not even Riazor and Athletic Bilbao's ground.

I'm f*cking sick and tired of playing Estadio del Nuevo Triunfo, Konami Stadium and Burg Stadium, FFS!

If they can't include new stadia, at least bring back the freaking stadium editor, pretty please!

PS: and get rid of "region lock" for stadia, for instance: let us assign La Bombonera to Valencia, because it looks slightly like Mestalla. At the end of the day, it's all fake, so who fucking cares?

Yeah, I had a go on PES 2013 the other day - not a bad game, although it's shocking how jumpy and crappy the animations were. But yeah, I played in the Pizjuan, then the San Mames... just incredible what a difference it makes to have stadia which look completely different and have genuine atmosphere and visual appeal. A million miles away from PES2015 with its handful of stadia which all look the bloody same.

.. But yeah, I played in the Pizjuan, then the San Mames... just incredible what a difference it makes to have stadia which look completely different and have genuine atmosphere and visual appeal. A million miles away from PES2015 with its handful of stadia which all look the bloody same.

+10000000000000

Back
Top Bottom