PES 2015 - Changing Nets on a patched PES 2015

ceid-ass

Future Engineer
15 June 2015
Patras
Olympiakos, Liverpool
Hi. Does anyone know how to change the nets on an existing patch of PES 2015?

I asked the guys who made the patch (Progamerz.gr) and I was told that I had to extract TeamColor.bin from dt200.cpk and dt300.cpk inside the download folder.

I used PES File Explorer 2014 to extract both bin files and then they told me to use PES 2014 Team Color Editor to change the original colors of a team.

They said that inside the dt200.cpk are the original teams and inside the dt300.cpk are the unlicenced teams.

I did the exact things.

1) Using PES File Explorer 2014, I extracted the 2 TeamColor.bins from dt200.cpk and dt300.cpk.

2) I changed e.g Atl.Madrid's Colors from RED-WHITE-BLUE-WHITE to RED-WHITE-WHITE-RED, because previously, in the game, Atletico had red/blue nets.

3) Because Atletico is licenced, I changed the TeamColor.bin I extracted from dt200.cpk only.

4) Using PES File Explorer 2014, I imported my edited Teamcolor.bin over the existing one inside dt200.cpk, Apply -> Save.

In the game, I keep having Red/Blue nets for Atletico but they should be red/white since I changed 3rd Team Color from Blue to White.

P.S : Does it matter that the patch DOES NOT allow me to change the Home Ground of Atletico Madrid via Edit Mode?

P.S 2 : Both bin files have the EXACT SAME TEAMS. The TeamColor.bin from the dt200.cpk and the TeamColor.bin drom the dt300.cpk do not have the edited teams the patch added but only the originals KONAMI added

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom