PES 2014 Bugs and Issues thread (PC, X360, PS3)

Check below player's shocks.
The left is always different color, and somehow lowered.
New bug discovered.
It happens in every match

6z7wm.jpg

I notice two things happen since pes 2012 and 2013:
1st has certain times when we have a player closer to the ball, but the game selects another player that the ball farther and I can not change!
2st In some releases of my opponent defenders abandon the marking out of the play for no reason!
3rd In pes2014 aso times the ball goes in front of the players and they do not catch, stand still!

Anyone else noticed this, I play human x human, and notice it easily. What email support Konami to report this?

New bug discovered.

6z7wm.jpg
According to the advertising boards I guess that you edited PES.I see some ad-boards that are not in my un-eddited version.
Maybe something went wrong with that...

New bug discovered.

6z7wm.jpg

Are you using gameplay fixer from nesa24? If so, this is where your problem is.

Actually guy above is also correct. You have modified the game in some way or another.

I haven't noticed such thing in my game. Using PESEdit 0.2 + MyPES14 patch and jenkey1002 1.0.0.8 fileloader.

Works like charm (actually, worked like charm, now game just doesn't even start - must have messed up something up xD).

I notice two things happen since pes 2012 and 2013:
1st has certain times when we have a player closer to the ball, but the game selects another player that the ball farther and I can not change!
2st In some releases of my opponent defenders abandon the marking out of the play for no reason!
3rd In pes2014 aso times the ball goes in front of the players and they do not catch, stand still!

Anyone else noticed this, I play human x human, and notice it easily. What email support Konami to report this?

i can agree on all points, playing vs com only

The issue of the kick off going straight to the opponent is now happening every single time for me online. Before it was occasional but now it's every single one. Driving me nuts.

The issue of the kick off going straight to the opponent is now happening every single time for me online. Before it was occasional but now it's every single one. Driving me nuts.

Don't touch the left stick and just press pass. ;)

Don't touch the left stick and just press pass. ;)

Pretty sure ive tried everything including just letting the clock run down. I'll try again though. My left stick does 'lean' a little off centre sometimes.

edit
Seems you're right :) I did the callibration thingy in Windows and making sure my stick is dead centre at kick off and now it's working normally. Thanks!

Last edited:
Pretty sure ive tried everything including just letting the clock run down. I'll try again though. My left stick does 'lean' a little off centre sometimes.

edit
Seems you're right :) I did the callibration thingy in Windows and making sure my stick is dead centre at kick off and now it's working normally. Thanks!

Hey defade, any news on the OF mate? :)

Another bug.

When using LB and right stick to select player to pass or throw to it skips around and frequently selects a player on the other side of the pitch!! Actually, bizarrely,it almost NEVER selects the logical player. This is online - dont know if it happens offline.

Another bug.

When using LB and right stick to select player to pass or throw to it skips around and frequently selects a player on the other side of the pitch!! Actually, bizarrely,it almost NEVER selects the logical player. This is online - dont know if it happens offline.
Yes, I've also seen that. It only seems to happen in online matches though.

Something weird happened when I was playing online just about an hour ago. There was no ball! Yes, you read it right, no ball during gameplay!!! Next game with another guy was fine. I'm not using any patch or an OF at the moment either.

Why would this happen??:CONFUSE:

^Same thing happened again. Against the same online opponent and same teams. England vs Germany. No friggin ball! LOL.

Bug?

PesEdit Patch 1.1 no ather tweaks
Mertesacker in the center circle... yea it's Total defence!

Support dist = 0
Pressing = 0
Defense line = 0
Defence line is not deep :(
When my team loses the ball, my defense does not go down to the penalty area, and continues to be at the center
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unYRKkcFQkw
Support dist = 20
Pressing = 0
Defense line = 0
When my team loses the ball, my defense does not go down to the penalty area, and continues to be at the center
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYxL-6hE0ME

All stand to the last, and then frantically catching up with the forwards. TACTICS in the PES14 is EPIC FAIL. Sorry
In life, as soon as the ball goes to the opponent defense moves back

PesEdit Patch 1.1 no ather tweaks
Mertesacker in the center circle... yea it's Total defence!

Support dist = 0
Pressing = 0
Defense line = 0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unYRKkcFQkw
Support dist = 20
Pressing = 0
Defense line = 0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYxL-6hE0ME

All stand to the last, and then frantically catching up with the forwards. TACTICS in the PES14 is EPIC FAIL. Sorry
In life, as soon as the ball goes to the opponent defense moves back

You have to move the line in match manually back using D-Pad.

Could have read manual before blaming the game design. ;]

Just played a game online...

With an invisible ball.

Everything else fine. Just the ball completely invisible.

And the problem is...?

Ha ha! That might be a more crucial bug than the bloke earlier who's worried at certain points in the game, one sock looks slightly lower than the other.

And the problem is...?

Ha ha! That might be a more crucial bug than the bloke earlier who's worried at certain points in the game, one sock looks slightly lower than the other.

I'd rather have the no ball problem than seeing one sock being slightly lower, it's just unacceptable. :D

Did the ball go in the back of the net? Who knows. But we'll all celebrate anyway. Take that goal line technology, you can't defeat the Konami InvisiBall.

I think the ball is invisible in online mode when the opponent has a patched game and uses a modded ball. KONAMI needs to implement a fallback solution.

Same problem, there is no 16:10 resolution support .

Yep. To me unchecking the letterbox is more like a workaround since the top and bottom of the screen is cut-off anyway. You lose significant amount of FOV in the process.

I'm aware 16:9 is the standard, but it is nice to have proper 16:10 support.

Did the ball go in the back of the net? Who knows. But we'll all celebrate anyway. Take that goal line technology, you can't defeat the Konami InvisiBall.

You need to patent that quick. I remember years ago in FIFA, there was an Easter egg where you could play a mode where a UFO would suddenly appear and beam a random player up into the sky.

are the world cup rules ok in this game ?
I was playing with japan, I made a 1 - 1 draw with portugal, a 2 - 0 loss against argentine and a 4 - 0 win agains nigeria. portugal won 1 - 0 against nigeria and lost 4 - 0 to argentine but they passed with a -3 goal différence while I had +2 :CONFUSE:

Back
Top Bottom