Pes 2013 Stuttering

shevyi

Conference
20 August 2004
Hi everyone,

I have 2x Nvidia 690.
Intel Core i7 3960 CPU @ 3.30 GHZ
16gigas of ram

But the game isn't running smooth at all...

What can i do?

I tried with the high priority but no change.

Is there any way to lower down the turf graphics or fans in pes13, using 1366-768 resolution on low graphic?

Is it possible using jenkey tool or in some other way?

I am playing pes13 online and i just need a little bit lowered graphic, but i dont want to change resolution, and graphic is already changed to low, i just need a little downgrade so i can play it really nice, playing without crowd would save me a lot of RAM memory and i dont need crowd to play pes :-)...

So, is there any way to make graphic a littel lower, turn crowd off or make turf a little uglier so i can play it without shuttering?

Thanks!

Thx to everyone!!!
So i finally have an amazing smooth game.
In the Nvidia settings my primary screen was at 50hz :)
So now it runs incredibly great.
I have the vsync ticked btw.

Thx guys for your help.

I used to have YOUE SAME PROBELM....the soultion is as stupid as easy...before start PES go to your screen settings and put any resolution running to 60hz even if it is not perfect for your screen size...then start PES and the game will be perfect...

I used to have YOUE SAME PROBELM....the soultion is as stupid as easy...before start PES go to your screen settings and put any resolution running to 60hz even if it is not perfect for your screen size...then start PES and the game will be perfect...

Grazie :)

Even though it has 2 gpu's I think it still counts as 1 card. His sig states 2 X 690 which would suggest to me he has 2 separate cards but I can't be sure unless he confirms it to us.

Oh and CapnKill I doubt that many people with adult jobs could justify dropping almost 2 grand on a couple of cards. Fair play to you if you can though.

Even though it has 2 gpu's I think it still counts as 1 card. His sig states 2 X 690 which would suggest to me he has 2 separate cards but I can't be sure unless he confirms it to us.

Oh and CapnKill I doubt that many people with adult jobs could justify dropping almost 2 grand on a couple of cards. Fair play to you if you can though.

Fair enough :) I thought it was the $500 card. 2k for GPU is excessive, no argument there, I'm not really sure what game would actually touch that.

No worries mate. It probably might come across that I have a problem with him or anyone else having such a powerful rig. I don't I genuinely admire someone with the means to put together such a great machine.

As for your query there are no games that would touch them at the moment. But if you only play at 1980x1080 res they would be a colossal waste. You would need a pair of monitors at insane resolutions to get the best out of them.

yes it still counts as 1 card, overkill though running 2 of them, unless you are running multi monitors, even then the CPU will still bottleneck them.

Guys guys...
Why are u throwing conclusion like this about my person :)
Ok, so :

Cooler Master Cosmos II - Front-USB3.0
2x Asus GeForce GTX 690, 4096 MB DDR5, PCIe 3.0
Intel Core i7-3960X Extreme Hexa-Core 3.30GHz, 15MB Cache
Prolimatech Armageddon Noctua Silent Edition 10 dB(A)
orsair Vengeance 16GB (4x4GB) Quad Kit XMP DDR3 1866MHz CL9
SSD Corsair Force 3 240GB Sata3
Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB Cache 7200rpm SATA3
Asus RAMPAGE IV EXTREME SLI & CrossFireX, USB3, SATA3, PCIe3
Corsair Professional Series AX 1200W, 80+ Gold
and SLI :)

I must admit that the best part of this little beast is the Cosmos II.
Guys, it rocks!
Anyway, i'm not rich...at all...i live in switzerland and we are not bad paid true but i saved money to have it :)

I was just admiring your set up shevyi. What kind of resolution do you run your games at?

Well, thx...i'm trying to get the best of it but it's not that easy.

With a poor resolution for these kinds of card sadly...
1980x1080...

Next year i will like this monitor:

EIZO ColorEdge CG303W

But it's quite expensive...

It's a bit of a problem at that resolution that's for sure especially for low spec games like PES. I have a single 460 gtx and I play PES at 1980x1020 on high and I get 60 fps.

But on the other hand you don't have to worry about upgrading for quite a few years, you're well set for Crysis 3 and PES fox engine next year.

It's a bit of a problem at that resolution that's for sure especially for low spec games like PES. I have a single 460 gtx and I play PES at 1980x1020 on high and I get 60 fps.

But on the other hand you don't have to worry about upgrading for quite a few years, you're well set for Crysis 3 and PES fox engine next year.

Yes i guess so...
Anyway i play Skyrim too and it looks so smooth and amazing.
I wait for Nba 2k13 now :)

Never played Crysis, should i?

Since u(and others)gave me great tips for Pes 2013 i really enjoy a lot now the game.
I played Fifa 13 and i love pes!!!!
Fifa is too scripted for my taste.

With the set up you have I'd definitely play high requirement PC games like Crysis and Battlefield 3. You'll be able to play at max settings and at dx11 without barely sweating your cards.

Anyway enjoy your machine and whatever games you decide to play on it.

With the set up you have I'd definitely play high requirement PC games like Crysis and Battlefield 3. You'll be able to play at max settings and at dx11 without barely sweating your cards.

Anyway enjoy your machine and whatever games you decide to play on it.

Thx...
Take care

hi, I have a old GEFORCE 9800 GT 256bit memory bus and 1GB video card, my solution was install Windows 8 preview 64bits, and without to install Nvidia driver updates, I run PES2013 with originals Windows 8 drivers: NVIDIA (GeForce 9800 GT (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM v1.2) and PES 2013 has ZERO lost frames,constant 60fps via fraps tester. No stuttering, and I am HAPPY!, via Pes2013 setting I have Check Vsync and uncheck enable frame skipping.

bye bye
D3dOverrider
Gamebooster 3.5
and bye bye Nvidia Control Panel and global 3d setting...

hi, I have a old GEFORCE 9800 GT 256bit memory bus and 1GB video card, my solution was install Windows 8 preview 64bits, and without to install Nvidia driver updates, I run PES2013 with originals Windows 8 drivers: NVIDIA (GeForce 9800 GT (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM v1.2) and PES 2013 has ZERO lost frames,constant 60fps via fraps tester. No stuttering, and I am HAPPY!, via Pes2013 setting I have Check Vsync and uncheck enable frame skipping.

bye bye
D3dOverrider
Gamebooster 3.5
and bye bye Nvidia Control Panel and global 3d setting...

Great, pitty your having to use a shitty OS like windows 8 to get PES working.

Great, pitty your having to use a shitty OS like windows 8 to get PES working.

The problem is with nvidia drivers,I think original windows driver without control panel has more performance on Pes games, check. U can using W 7 but with originals Windows drv and Pes runs better.

BUT
W8 has WDDM v1.2
and W7 WDDM v1.1

Last edited:
Goal
Nice to see you don't have problem with slutter in win8 :) But it's a little strange cause I read that the newer system the more requirements it has from the games so they're less fluid.
What was your previous system ? What is your specs ?

Ps. mates does it matter if system is 32 or 64 regarding fluid gaming ? And what is better regarding PES 2013: XP, 7 or maybe 8 ?
Ps1: I have 64 bit CPU so maybe 32 bit system slows it down ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom