PES 2013 demo camera replacement feedback

that first camera wasnt too bad.. basically 'blimp' excpet a little more zoomed in

stupid thing about blimp camera is it automatically turns the radar off.. wtf??.... i cant spot my strikers for long passes... very stupid.

the gameplay from 0:13 to 0:43, that is pes 6
the beloved pes 6. Many times nostalgia changes our way to judge things. I couldn't play a game at that speed anymore, sorry.

Anyway, the "old engine" justification is a joke. I can't believe Konami can't add more cams or fix current camera angles because of current engine, while modders can easily fix it in a matter of seconds. :FAIL:

Last edited:
the camera angles are really bothering me now, blimp is simply too zoomed out, and every other camera has that god awful 'sway'... please take this sway out... all it does it mess up your angle/aiming... there is no need for it in the game

I wish Konami would restore the Live Broadcasting camera from PES2011. Cutting to a side-view whenever the attacking team is on the wing is pointless and a bit of a "game breaker". Also wish they'd bring back the adjustable camera angles, another feature they took out!

that first camera wasnt too bad.. basically 'blimp' excpet a little more zoomed in

stupid thing about blimp camera is it automatically turns the radar off.. wtf??.... i cant spot my strikers for long passes... very stupid.

I need to edit camera zoom and angle as I want, but those JAPS are so stubborn when it comes to Camera. WHY?

I hear you guys, I keep swinging between Long and Live Broadcast but none of these two works for me, why can't Konami just bring back the old Broadcast???? Can we do something about it? I have an XBOX therefore it is impossible even to edit the cameras with patches and such.

oh and also you could just insert this camera point of view as an alternative replacement of current blimp.

7628073130_4aef5e0c18.jpg

You see that it looks balance between playability and to show player's movement from distance. :SMUG:

Co-Op camera from FIFA 12 is greatly needed in PES.

It's now my preferred camera in FIFA :D. Can see pitch and players nicely ;).

ive duplicated the FIFA dynamic camera using the mod with a slight angle and it is excellent. Improves the game for me no end

YouTube - My Movie

As promised..sorry been busy at work today

Anyway not for everyone's taste as i know some people like zoomed out but for me a major improvement..might need a few zooming tweaks and a slight angle change but its almost there..good goal too :)

mod pitch side camera from top to bottom

Well done, looked really great ... until that corner kick. Unfortunately, you can't see anything in the penalty box until it is too late. If only you could find a tweak to fix that

And yes ... very nice goal :)

:) yeah trying to fix that although i can live with it..i think it has something to do with the far zoom....i want to make a kick off 2 camera next

Super goal there hitman! Love how the players support the counter attack. Only thing I'd maybe like is a bit more angle on the goal. But looks good man. Thanks for posting!

Back
Top Bottom