PES 2012 stuterring a lot all of a sudden

Chuny

-
11 December 2007
Hey all!
I'll try to keep this brief: Until yesterday, everything was working great. I have Jenkey's Gameplay tool, and my PES version is 1.03. I haven't downloaded the lastest DLC, nor the lastest update. Today, it's lagging/stuttering a lot. During cinematics, during the replay, and during the gameplay. It starts OK, but after a couple of seconds it starts doing that. The funny thing is that when I press ALT + TAB after re-enterring the game, it feels good again for a while and then it starts stuttering. I never payed attention to how much pes2012.exe consumes in terms of CPU, but now it's taking up to 400 - 500kb... as I said, I don't know whether it's normal or not, since I never looked at that before.

As far as I can remember, I haven't changed anything, haven' touched any PES settings, nor Jenkey's tool, neither in my computer in general.

I ran an Online Virus Scan (https://www.virustotal.com) for my PES exe file, and it found no virus.

Hope you can help me.
Thank you in advance-

Sorry I just wanted to update the state of this issue (not that any of you cared, to start with... LOL). Seems that the stuttering only happens when my Internet Connection is active. When I get offline, or disconnect my router, it works smooth again.

I previously tried unattaching Kitserver AND Jenkey's Gameplay Tool (both, together AND separatedly) and those two weren't causing the trouble, as the stutters kept happenning even with both programs disabled.

So now I'm trying to find what is going on and why this started to happen overnight. I'm running all kinds of anti-spyware software to see if that's causing the problem.

Update #2: It's not just happenning with PES. I just tried playing FIFA and the same things are happenning. Playing just fine and after a few minutes it starts stuttering a lot. If I press ALT+TAB or minimize the game and re-enter to it, it gets fixed for a few more minutes but then it happens again. EXACTLY THE SAME SCENARIO WITH PES. Haven't tried other games yet but seems that it'll happen with every game.

I have removed all spywares, cleaned the registry, etc... no luck.

I can't understand why it happens when I'm connected to the Internet. It's like after a while it starts "receiving data" and that's when games starts stuttetering. The rest of my PC is working fine as usual.

Cpu ?
Os?

Run a Hijack This and post report.
Run Hardware monitor to detect temperatures
Update and disable flash player autoupdates

My System Specs:
PROCESSOR: Intel i7 @ 2.80 GHz.
RAM: 4GB DDR3, OCZ REAPER.
VGA: ATI RADEON XFX 6870 HD.

I didn't specify them before because, as I said, everything was working perfectly and from one day to the other it started doing all this.

It look a lot like overheating issue. If cpu/gpu reach specific temps it downclock drastically to cool down, thus making game run slow. Try to clean off dust from your computer and check the temperature while playing with HWmonitor or something.

Make HijackThis log and report

Check temperature with HardwareMonitor---Speedfan....

Sure.
First I will clean off the dust and try if that helps.
If not, I will install HWMonitor/Speedfan and run it, then report back here along with the HiJackThis log.

Will do that as soon as I get home from work.

Thank you very much.

It look a lot like overheating issue. If cpu/gpu reach specific temps it downclock drastically to cool down, thus making game run slow. Try to clean off dust from your computer and check the temperature while playing with HWmonitor or something.

BTW if it was my graphics card overheating, then why is the stuttering gone when I disconnect from the Internet? Doesn't make much sense to me! It's gotta be something else...

If you do not use online try and block the pes2012.exe from outgoing and incoming connection in Your firewall configuration and see if that solves the problem.

You have too much svchost.exe

Visit cfeyechart.html
Do you see all images on site ?

Uninstall super anti thing
Install malwarebytes
Disable from start up ( with CCleaner or any software like that )
***ChomeUpdater
***Advanced SystemCare 5
***Internet Download Manager\IDMan.exe

You have too much svchost.exe

Visit cfeyechart.html
Do you see all images on site ?

Uninstall super anti thing
Install malwarebytes
Disable from start up ( with CCleaner or any software like that )
***ChomeUpdater
***Advanced SystemCare 5
***Internet Download Manager\IDMan.exe

Yup, I can see all images in that website... so that must mean I'm clean.

SuperAntiSpywares work great, why should I unninstall it?.
I already have Malwarebytes installed, and scanned my PC with it. It found half of the stuff SuperAntiSpywares found.

Again, if the problem wasn't hapenning with those services you're asking me to disable from Startup, why should I do it now?. Nothing changed in my computer for this to start happenning so I really can't understand why should I start unninstalling or disabling stuff now! I will try it, just to see if I'm wrong, but I really doubt that's the problem. This is TOO strange.

BTW: I already blocked PES2012.exe from incoming and outgoing connections.

V-Sync is enabled or disabled in settings.exe? I noticed crazy stuttering when I disabled V-Sync for PES so I always leave it on now.
In general though, stuttering usually comes from the HDD. Run a defrag and see if it goes away

V-Sync is enabled or disabled in settings.exe? I noticed crazy stuttering when I disabled V-Sync for PES so I always leave it on now.
In general though, stuttering usually comes from the HDD. Run a defrag and see if it goes away

VSync is on, and it has always been. Not stuttering before.

I too think it's an HDD issue. But since my PC is quite new (less than 2 years) and the HDD is a good one... I don't know.
I have defragmented it already. But there must be something else I can try in terms of HDD.

For hdd download
hard disk seinteneil or hdd regenerator

I dont think its hdd issue.

Try running pes in windowed mode and track temp with hwmonitor and track cpu usage in task manager

For hdd download
hard disk seinteneil or hdd regenerator

I dont think its hdd issue.

Try running pes in windowed mode and track temp with hwmonitor and track cpu usage in task manager

Yeah, lol.. after posting my last message I did some more thinking and I was like: How can it be a HDD problem if games work perfectly when I'm not connected to the internet? LOL.

So, to sum up.

*Cleaned my PC, got rid of all spywares with different Anti-Spyware software.
*Checked the Temperature and other settings of my Graphics Card, everything looks normal.
*My graphics card has the lastest drivers installed.
*I installed many official Windows 7 updates.
*PC works fine.
*Everything was working perfectly until a few days ago, and overnight (shut down the computer, went to sleep, and the next day) it started doing this stuttering problem after a few minutes in the game. It stops if you minimize the game (or press ALT+TAB and switch to another program or to desktop and then re-enter the game) and, after a few minutes it starts stuttering again.

Most important:
*Games only stutter WHEN I'M CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET.

This is a true mystery.

if there is a virus in svchost.exe most anti virus wont find it. I had a motherf**ker of a virus in svchost.exe which affected my modem. I never got rid of it, it was deep in system code. I had to save what I could and wipe my HDD. And it slowed games down like you are having issue with

That makes sense, yeah.
But I read in many sites that it's normal to have that many svchost.exe running, because that's what enables DLLs to be executed or something like that.

svchost.exe is service host
**for network and other stuff

it starts many services so its hard to find when its infected.
You can cry MSRT (MaliciusSoftwareRemovalTool)
it will for sure find it and kill it

Or try downloading trial of Kaspersky ( latest one ) update database and run full scan from safe mode

That makes sense, yeah.
But I read in many sites that it's normal to have that many svchost.exe running, because that's what enables DLLs to be executed or something like that.

How much usage is CPU while it should be idle?. Because when my computer was infected it would stay idle like it supposed to for about five minutes, then all of a sudden hit 100 percent, and stay there.

How much usage is CPU while it should be idle?. Because when my computer was infected it would stay idle like it supposed to for about five minutes, then all of a sudden hit 100 percent, and stay there.

0%.
And even when I'm surfing the net (using Google Chome, with about 10 tabs) the CPU usage is about 17%. So I can't really see this being a virus, the computer surely does not behave like there is one. I have scanned it with whole heap of Anti-Spyware software, at least 4 of them and removed the ones I had (not really malicious one, mostly internet-information-collecters kind of spywares).
BTW, when running PES, the CPU usage is about 22%. Oh, and did I mention that the sound works perfectly even when the game stuters? The sound does not.

I'm really lost.

Last edited:
Scan in safe mode.

Then you can try BurnIn test software to test components

Try running game in xp mode.

It may be your Network card is causing problems and it's not CPU/GPU/OS issue.

Try disabling your network card in Device Manager. See if it helps.

If it helps you know what causes the issue. Just buy new Network Adapter then (same thing happened to my onboard LAN card, sadly it's as good as dead now, caused massive stutter in any application. Couldn't find the issue like you. So started disabling devices which "might" have been causing the problems).

So yeah, there you have it.

0%.
And even when I'm surfing the net (using Google Chome, with about 10 tabs) the CPU usage is about 17%. So I can't really see this being a virus, the computer surely does not behave like there is one. I have scanned it with whole heap of Anti-Spyware software, at least 4 of them and removed the ones I had (not really malicious one, mostly internet-information-collecters kind of spywares).
BTW, when running PES, the CPU usage is about 22%. Oh, and did I mention that the sound works perfectly even when the game stuters? The sound does not.

I'm really lost.

hmmmm....A matter of interest 1. does the replays stutter like in game? 2. Have you tweaked speed in kitserver?

Thanks everybody for your replies. I will try what you all suggested

hmmmm....A matter of interest 1. does the replays stutter like in game? 2. Have you tweaked speed in kitserver?

I did tweak the speed but then again: When I disconnect my modem/router, the game works fine. So kitserver (or any other tweaking tools, for that matter) is not the problem.

It may be your Network card is causing problems and it's not CPU/GPU/OS issue.

Try disabling your network card in Device Manager. See if it helps.

If it helps you know what causes the issue. Just buy new Network Adapter then (same thing happened to my onboard LAN card, sadly it's as good as dead now, caused massive stutter in any application. Couldn't find the issue like you. So started disabling devices which "might" have been causing the problems).

So yeah, there you have it.

Well... since the stutter problems only happen when I'm connected to the Internet (not playing online, because I don't do that) I think it's obvious that by disabling my networks card the problem will go away since I won't have Internet at all.

Although the problem COULD BE the Network Card or the drivers, there's no way to test that, because as soon as I disable it, I won't have Internet, and so...I won't have stuttering ingame.

Well... since the stutter problems only happen when I'm connected to the Internet (not playing online, because I don't do that) I think it's obvious that by disabling my networks card the problem will go away since I won't have Internet at all.

Although the problem COULD BE the Network Card or the drivers, there's no way to test that, because as soon as I disable it, I won't have Internet, and so...I won't have stuttering ingame.

did you solve the stuttering problem?
i have the same issue.

No, I didn't.
I kept searching and getting tools, trying different processes but the cause is still a mistery. I can only play PES/FIFA/ETC if I'm not connected to the internet. But I cleaned my computer from any possible spywares and I have no virus, so...

Back
Top Bottom