PSP PES 2012 Option FIle ?

hlinskin

Conference
6 May 2008
Anybody know whether there is an option file available for PSP PES 2012 with correct team/stadium names etc ?

Ill second that and post here if I find one?

Am I the only one who thinks that the PSP version of the game actually plays better than any of the current gen console versions? it seems to play just like Pro Evo 6 did and that is great, the be a legend mode is perfect for those boring commutes and flights :)

Thanks guys I will try that option file.

Yes, I was that impressed with the psp version after having pes6 for a long time. I had to assume that the PS2 version would be even better so I ordered it! The next gen versions don't compare in terms of fun and game play.

Im working my ass off for an of for psp... Day and night since ive got it. Using psd stats and adding schalke and dortmund. Ready in a couple of weeks (perfectionist)

Im working my ass off for an of for psp... Day and night since ive got it. Using psd stats and adding schalke and dortmund. Ready in a couple of weeks (perfectionist)

Epic...

Just wish you added Werder Bremen instead of Schalke...
Can you put a Werder and Targo Bank logo in side it so I can make Werder myself?

Back
Top Bottom