PES 2012 Manager Editor

priskinsprick

Banned
4 August 2010
Does anyone know if you can edit the managers on PES2012 now that they are in the match graphics? I reckon I could rustle up a superb Wenger/Redknapp/Jol/Warnock etc on the editor - and it'd be cool to see the managers looking like the real ones. I've seen no evidence of this so far except Club Boss mode.

Anyone in the know?

I really hope you can go to town on the manager creation. Being able to edit each team's manager in Edit Mode would be awesome. Adding Tony Pulis for Stoke with his cap, a grey haired Mourinho for Madrid and a windy carrier bag head with mousy hair for Tottenham.

Hard to tell from that but hopefully you can edit the managers for each club as there is a model for each club. I'd prefer it not being there if all the managers look like Gutierrez

Hopefully it can be done for each club. I'm mega excited about this. Seriously close to leaking wee. If I don't make myself properly as the manager of my ML side, I may just make Arnie, or Roy Earle from LA Noire.

When I first heard managers would be visible in game I was so happy (couldn't wait to create Davey Moyes). But I've experimented with the demo and I believe aside from cutscenes featuring our player controlled manager - all other representations are generic.

What this will mean is if during a match you watch a replay and look at the in-game managers both have generic/low level graphics (similar to the faces on the substitutes sitting on the bench). But when you make a sub you will see your actual manager (the one you created) involved in the cut scenes. This is also the case when you change tactics - you will notice those graphics of your created manager waiving instructions. BUT this does not seem to effect the 'generic' manager figure standing on the sideline... he just continues to do generic stuff regardless of what tactics you've chosen.

All of this means that I reckon we sadly can't created loads of real looking managers - only our own guy who will only be visible in cut scenes. :(

Nice.

I've always hated the manager who looks like he has just crawled from the grave and the other being some rapper from the hood!

FD

hehe, yeah mate I'm with you on this one.

Tbh, I love these wee tweaks to games, love the many animations and stuff, skill moves etc.

FD

Back
Top Bottom