PC pes 2012 digital download

I got the digital download from gamesplanet and everything works just fine.

I'm in Europe and I want to play my friend in US. He's not up on ip filtering etc. Would it be possible for me to buy him a copy from gameplanet and then send him the download link?

Anyone know if this would work?

It should be fine. You can buy the game as a gift and give his email address. Look for the "gift" option while you are checking out.

Just coming back to say that that it worked. I gifted my American friend with a download and he's up-and-running.

One thing though - I tried installing kitserver and I got a security error. Is this something to do with there being no cd?

I returned my 360 copy today and have decided to just stick with the PC version. Any one willing to be a gentleman and get me a gamesplanet key? I will send the money over paypal of course. I can also gift a game(s) on steam if need be. Your help will be appreciated.

It seems that the digital download version doesn't like patches. As above, Kitserver irreversibly messes up the installation, requiring a new install. I tries 3 times. It's a security issue - a link pops-up directing me to an online security firm. Scanned and it's not a virus. After this, and removing kitserver, the games refuses to load, citing teh same security message.

Anyone else got kitserver installed on this version?

Nope, at the moment kitserver is not compatible with original .exe 1.01

Kitserver 12.0.7-BETA
- supports PES 2012 DEMO, DEMO2, full game exe 1.00 and 1.01 RELOADED.
- modules: afs2fs, speeder и lodmixer

afs2fs module has problems with original exe (both 1.00 and 1.01) - it will cause the game to freeze during matches. So if you use original exe, just disable afs2fs in config.txt. I am still working on finding the solution to this.

why the hell there are so few competitions in the PC version of ML Omline. i checked with my friend that has ps3 and he gets a competition per hour . on pc there's on at each 3 hours.

not a good for me. there are more players than last year, and to way 3 hours or more for a damn competition every day is too much. konami is lazy and stupid

I'm from Candada and I'm angry to say it's fxxking darn hard to find pes pc in north america (and south america??) It used to be available on PC in North America before PES 2008 and you can easily buy it in stores.

I mean now even if I have the money and I'm willing to pay, KONAMI what a shame you're making my life too hard searching for where to buy this product oversea every year!!! I mean..........North America is probably the HARDEST place on earth to find the PC version? Why the hell is KONAMI giving up such a huge market on PC???? Since PES2008, a PC version is NEVER able on PC; I have already sent tons of e-mails to KONAMI asking why there is no PC version and got ridiculous answers.

And if you go look at the releasing news on the KONAMI America website, they said that pes2012 is avaiable on PC, XBox, etc., but really I checked out every store and found out that it's not true; such a thing just doesn't exist and there is just no PC version. KONAMI you are giving me wrong information and confusing me even further... This is ridiculous!!!! I'm not able to find a PC version and I had to buy it oversea every year!!!!!!! Haha, I mean it's available on PES3, Xbox, PES2, DS, Wii, etc etc, anything BUT the PC!! What the hell?

Anyone in the US or Canada or anywhere else in the world not being able to find the PC version, please feel free to share your anger and frustration!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just wondering, is this game(PC) avaiable in stores in South America?

Last edited:
So I'm struggling and frustrated to find PES for PC in Canada!!!And thank God I found this amazing thread out of mess tedious tired searching in google.

I actually bought PES2012(PC) retail oversea on last Monday but now almost TWO WEEKS and I still haven't received my shipping from UK yet. Man, it's taking WAY TOO LONG and I just can't wait now. It's probably going to take another month for my product to arrive? So now I'm getting mad and I have just ordered a digital download version from the gamesplanet UK website. I paid using paypal and the payment went pretty smooth, no proxy or whatsoever needed.

It's my first time buying a digital download version of a game online and have some questions.
1) I'm downloading the game now and I want to ask how I can get the KEY for playing online?? I can't seem to find the KEY anywhere.

2) Also, what's the difference between the retail version and digital version of the game? My retail version (I assume) is going to arrive soon. I prefer the boxed retail version with a manual printed and a physical product. Are the two versions compatible? When my retail version arrive, I think I'm going to switch back to that version with the "save and data" that has been created with my digital download version. So can the "save and edit files" transfer between the two versions?

It would be much appreciated if anyone can share your experience...

Thanks, guys!!:))

Last edited:
I'm from Candada and I'm angry to say it's fxxking darn hard to find pes pc in north america (and south america??) It used to be available on PC in North America before PES 2008 and you can easily buy it in stores.

I mean now even if I have the money and I'm willing to pay, KONAMI what a shame you're making my life too hard searching for where to buy this product oversea every year!!! I mean..........North America is probably the HARDEST place on earth to find the PC version? Why the hell is KONAMI giving up such a huge market on PC???? Since PES2008, a PC version is NEVER able on PC; I have already sent tons of e-mails to KONAMI asking why there is no PC version and got ridiculous answers.

And if you go look at the releasing news on the KONAMI America website, they said that pes2012 is avaiable on PC, XBox, etc., but really I checked out every store and found out that it's not true; such a thing just doesn't exist and there is just no PC version. KONAMI you are giving me wrong information and confusing me even further... This is ridiculous!!!! I'm not able to find a PC version and I had to buy it oversea every year!!!!!!! Haha, I mean it's available on PES3, Xbox, PES2, DS, Wii, etc etc, anything BUT the PC!! What the hell?

Anyone in the US or Canada or anywhere else in the world not being able to find the PC version, please feel free to share your anger and frustration!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just wondering, is this game(PC) avaiable in stores in South America?

I gave up on that a while ago when I sent them an email and the response was there is no NA version but there's a Latin PC version. We actually exchanged several email back and forth about this. He finally said there might be some retail stores carrying it but I better off looking at eBay or amazon.con. lol. It's actually sad that they are totally ignoring the NA market.

Let's get a game or two if you are planning to play online.

And also shank is right. The cd-key should be in the you received along with the download links.

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom