PES 2012 ADVANCED CONTROL TUTORIAL

Thanks for the effort! Maybe you can do more tutorials in the future too, with the new dribbling moves etc. Looking forward to them :)

Maybe a stupid question is R1 on the PS3 the run button? It's a little faster then just jogging but still seems slow for being on full speed...

You now have to hold R2 and then R1 in that order for max dribbling speed.

manual switch won't work if teammate control are set to manual ??
can u explain this

I dont know, but is it not a bit to early to master stuff like this?

Maybe full game is just different, then it will be difficult to let go of what youve just learned before relearning tricks/skills/defence etc etc.

I am just playing the demo for fun, when the full game arrives i will master it and go deep into all options we got. Now i even dont want to know.

Hey

Will manual Player control switching (as in above tutorial) be be available online (because it is always only assisted or semi assisted)

If you can't use this method online it will be a major defect tbh. I always hate the fact that I have to use semi assist because manual isn't available online

-I for one found PES11's collision better than the current demo. In fact, I hardly see any duels.

-Also, can someone point me to a vid that shows you how to sprint at full pelt while knocking the ball ahead a few yards. In the last PES, I would tap x 3 and the player would noticeably speed up. Is this still possible in the demo? I've tried it but the player seems to slow down and not continue on his sprint in open space towards goal.

Back
Top Bottom