1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES 2011 Top 50 goals - Part 1 || Top Player - HD NEW

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by daniel2pc, 6 October 2010.

1. daniel2pc

daniel2pc Non-League

23 May 2010
  2. Scutch

Scutch Futsal Master

31 October 2006
    Cumbria, UK
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Some great goals there, mate :COOL:

3. Shearer_God

Shearer_God League 1

8 April 2006
    The Zambrotta goal just looks absolutely ridiculous and not in a good way. It's at 2:45 and I don't even need to explain why.

Great goals otherwise but there are just one or two things that let PES down and shooting for me is one of them.

4. proxi

proxi Champions League

9 February 2003
    Sheffield
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Sorry, couldn't watch the videos. Started the first and was swept away from my chair here by the sea of melodrama.

5. Scutch

Scutch Futsal Master

31 October 2006
    Cumbria, UK
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Yeah, the Zambrotta goal was mental.

6. Steekbal

Steekbal Playmaker

8 September 2010
    Utrecht
    Arsenal, FC Utrecht
    Song choice is poor in my opinion, especially Serenata Immortale which is just way too dramatic for a video game. Matter of taste I guess.

Some good goals in there though but as has been said the Zambrotta goal is plain wrong, I conceded a goal like that in the demo as well. Needs a new animation at the very least.

7. napo_rz

napo_rz League 2

12 January 2008
    some (many) feels generic, or perhaps I've just been playing PES too much and too long (played ISS Deluxe on SNES, then WE3 and all the newer gen) :LOL:

8. bertkamp16

bertkamp16 Big Pun, G.O.A.T.

6 May 2002
    South Carolina
    Arsenal
    There were some real gems in there but I would definitely have excluded the Zambrotta goal.