PES 2011 Top 50 goals - Part 1 || Top Player - HD NEW

The Zambrotta goal just looks absolutely ridiculous and not in a good way. It's at 2:45 and I don't even need to explain why.

Great goals otherwise but there are just one or two things that let PES down and shooting for me is one of them.

Sorry, couldn't watch the videos. Started the first and was swept away from my chair here by the sea of melodrama.

The Zambrotta goal just looks absolutely ridiculous and not in a good way. It's at 2:45 and I don't even need to explain why.

Great goals otherwise but there are just one or two things that let PES down and shooting for me is one of them.

Yeah, the Zambrotta goal was mental.

Song choice is poor in my opinion, especially Serenata Immortale which is just way too dramatic for a video game. Matter of taste I guess.

Some good goals in there though but as has been said the Zambrotta goal is plain wrong, I conceded a goal like that in the demo as well. Needs a new animation at the very least.

some (many) feels generic, or perhaps I've just been playing PES too much and too long (played ISS Deluxe on SNES, then WE3 and all the newer gen) :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom