PES 2011 OF (PS2)

JoeH

World Player of the Year
17 September 2008
South East England
Totttenham Hotspur
Hey people, I dunno if you know me, but I was a big option file maker from PES2008-PES2009... I've been making my own file for a long time on PES2011, with the idea of updating every player on the game in accordance to pesstatsdatabase, for a much better gameplay, Ive edited many teams and players for this, but its so time consuming, if anyone wants to help me Id be very grateful, all I need help with is to update the players stats, using the pes editor as I dont have time to do them all myself. I can take care of appearences and formations etc, PM or reply to this if interested, it could really be something!

Welcome back Joeh, don't use any stats of pesstatsdatabase, cause they are not accuracy enough. I tell you I use fm stats and I am happy enough of that. I made stats for full bundesliga like that. I cannot wait for your of.

Thanks for the feedback boys, I appreciate it, but how can you convert FM stats to Pro Evo, coz I thought FM was out of 20 where as PES is 99 ?

...don't use any stats of pesstatsdatabase, cause they are not accuracy enough.
The real problem of stats from PSD is that they are often pumped up compared with those by Konami.
To overcome this problem, I do this way:

- players with age between 16 and 19: all PSD stats reduced by 5 each
- players with age between 19 and 24: all PSD stats reduced by 3 each
- players with age between 24 and more: all PSD stats reduced by 1 or 2 each

Doing so, IMO, you'll be able to obtain stats very similar to those created by mom Konami.
Give it a try.

I do diffrent way:
attack -5 for CF, SS, AMF
defence -5 for CB, DMF
The stats are more accurate and similar to this one make it by konami.
I don't look at the age.

Thanks for all the pointers, appreciated..
On a different note, I was importing something on the PESEditor, and when I've gone to use it again on PS2, it keeps crashing when I select or look at certain teams like Bolton or Aston Villa etc, any ideas...? :S

Thanks for all the pointers, appreciated..
On a different note, I was importing something on the PESEditor, and when I've gone to use it again on PS2, it keeps crashing when I select or look at certain teams like Bolton or Aston Villa etc, any ideas...? :S
Mmm... Probably something's goin' wrong with the option file you've imported on your PS2, probably it's corrupt or so.
Just try with a different one.

Anyway, Joe, I need some help on the option file of mine and I was thinking to you, pal.
The option file is done, I only need help to make some players' faces.
Wanna help?

Yeah, you got MSN or something, I'll send you my OF and you can just take what you want from it, although it's not fully complete.

Yeah, you got MSN or something, I'll send you my OF and you can just take what you want from it, although it's not fully complete.

You have PM!

@Maciekfox (and everybody else waiting for the option file):
The option file is on the way!
If you - or anybody else - want to contribute with players' faces, just tell me.
Let's make this a great option file!

Hi Phato, I am not really good to make apparences. I prefer to make stats, etc. If you need a hand with stats, that's no problem.

I want to participate !! I can help with the stats too. I have a very full actualised PSD stats OF for pes 2010, does somebody know a way to import it for pes 2011? that could be a big save of time.

Ahh right I get ya, I don't think there's any way of importing stats and player apps to a different PES, but yeah Ive done all 32 world cup teams formations, stats, apps and boots, and most CL teams, and some others, just need help doing the remaining teams, I can take care of the apps, but the stats are time consuming when you're doing it alone.

Ok, I can help with the stats and tactics. I started one OF for pes2011. I have Atletico Villarreal and Barcelona, but I stopped cause I didn't wanted to type PSD stats alone like I did for 2010. Please send me your OF , I would like to see what have you done and play a lot of matches with PSD stats in PES 2011. Tell me things for where we could continue editing.

Last edited:
I've added QPR (over West Ham), Atalanta (over Bari), Siena (over Sampdoria) and Real Betis (over Hecules).. All their playes are 100% done, and have done emblems/flags/formations and squad numbers.. Only thing I can't do is the kits :( Could really use help on that front..

Also I wanna get Norwich onto the game in place of Birmingham/Blackpool, but I need their emblem if anyone wants to help me with that ?

Hi Phato... If you need a hand with stats, that's no problem.
Hi mate, I need stats for some players just to make my option file more accurate.
Wanna help?

P.S. The so-much-waited option file of mine will see the light in these days...!

I've sent you the list via p.m.
If you prefer, you can post all the stats here on this thread, so that even other editers can pick up.
Thanks

It's done. I send a pm to you. Tell me are you gonna put tems such of cska moskau and trabzonspor??
If you need a more stats just let me know. Greetings

Nice job, Maciekfox! Thanks for your contribution!
The release date is scheduled for this week-end - saturday or sunday.
Then I'll probably release a "fix" for the end of this month.

P.S. CSKA Moskva is in, with its full roster (first squad + youngsters), as well as other teams...

Back
Top Bottom