1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Pes 2011 music!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by kotsos, 31 October 2010.

1. kotsos

kotsos Non-League

24 July 2008
    How can i add music to pes 2011 on ps3?

2. fd1972uk

fd1972uk ---------------------

9 January 2002
    Glasgow
    Celtic
    I haven't done this yet myself, but do intend to try it, but I'm assuming it's the usual way of making a memory stick up with the usual PS3 folder and naming a folder within it Music. And then putting the MP3's in there.

The only thing is I don't know if you can actually 'add' music to the existing playlist, I'm pretty sure that you'll choose your own playlist and that will take the place of the exisiting one. I could be wrong, but just assume this would happen.

FD

3. josesito

josesito Conference

7 October 2010
    I don't know about PES 2011, but my brother did it on PES 2010, he added his own playlist for the game, I'm not sure how he did it but I think it is also possible for PES 2011.

The songs you add won't replace the original songs of the game, you'll just add more songs to the playlist.

Hope this helped you a bit.

4. Boefje

Boefje Conference

30 July 2003
    same as in previous versions...

copy mp3's to your ps3
    create a playlist (KONAMI_PES, or PES_Konami or something like that)
    (google for exact name, because i don't know by heart and the exact spelling is crucial)
    add mp3's to that list
    select them in pes-menu...

have fun!

5. Sabac Red

Sabac Red Premiership

22 November 2002
    You can actually delete the defaul songs from all the menus as I
    am doing at the moment.

6. jfrgr / C-J_KICKOFF

jfrgr / C-J_KICKOFF Non-League

11 November 2010
    BCN
    FCB
    correct is add the songs KONAMI_PES

7. valid

valid Non-League

16 November 2010
    Does anybody know if this is possible on x360 too?

8. CJ Revo

CJ Revo Non-League

15 August 2010
    Chelsea
    The way I do it...

Get yourself a USB stick, if you don't have one already... a 2GB one will do nicely

load onto it, all the music you want into your game from your PC/laptop, then put the memory card into your PS3

copy all of your music onto your PS3.

Load up PES2011, then go to Settings > Playlist Editor, and from there, you can start adding your music!

Enjoy my friend :D