Pes 2011 music!

I haven't done this yet myself, but do intend to try it, but I'm assuming it's the usual way of making a memory stick up with the usual PS3 folder and naming a folder within it Music. And then putting the MP3's in there.

The only thing is I don't know if you can actually 'add' music to the existing playlist, I'm pretty sure that you'll choose your own playlist and that will take the place of the exisiting one. I could be wrong, but just assume this would happen.

FD

I don't know about PES 2011, but my brother did it on PES 2010, he added his own playlist for the game, I'm not sure how he did it but I think it is also possible for PES 2011.

The songs you add won't replace the original songs of the game, you'll just add more songs to the playlist.

Hope this helped you a bit.

same as in previous versions...

copy mp3's to your ps3
create a playlist (KONAMI_PES, or PES_Konami or something like that)
(google for exact name, because i don't know by heart and the exact spelling is crucial)
add mp3's to that list
select them in pes-menu...

have fun!

The way I do it...

Get yourself a USB stick, if you don't have one already... a 2GB one will do nicely

load onto it, all the music you want into your game from your PC/laptop, then put the memory card into your PS3

copy all of your music onto your PS3.

Load up PES2011, then go to Settings > Playlist Editor, and from there, you can start adding your music!

Enjoy my friend :D

Back
Top Bottom