PES 2011 Master League Online beta Feedback thread

The Passing, the Pace is amazing, but Konami servers are still big TIME FLOPPP...im having trouble having a regular lag free game...anyone?

Re: PES 2011 Discussion thread (!!!NO BETA SHARING REQUESTS IN HERE!!!)

Nice write-up Jimmy. The big question is can you go back to PES2010 now?

You can think about that during your sexy time.

My main gripes so far is that players sometimes seem unaware when the ball is nearest to them and even if I've played them in will sometimes slow down - which is annoying when I've strung together some decent passing or played that killer ball only for the receiving player to lose his marbles.

I hope Konami will fix that in the final code

The Passing, the Pace is amazing, but Konami servers are still big TIME FLOPPP...im having trouble having a regular lag free game...anyone?

Nope not much lag so far and much better than 2010 for me. Depends how fast your connection is and how far you are.

Nice write-up Jimmy. The big question is can you go back to PES2010 now?

You can think about that during your sexy time.

You cant really go back to PES 2010 after playing this. It's such a massively different way of playing PES, it's like nothing we have ever had before. Pure Freedom. After hundreds of hours of playing PES 2010, I like to think I'm a pretty decent player, I feel like a complete novice on this. The game is so, so deep and will take a long time to master. It will also require alot of thought and time. But I can see the rewards will be huge.

The Online Master League is set up over five divisions, and like the current ranking system, you move through the divisions based on how well you do. I'm currently lying in Div 5 and 193rd. I can see people dealing with each other in the transfer market, and refusing bids and leaving their own personal news alerts for all to see.

My only concern so far is how the passing stats really effect the game. My gut feeling is we have lost some of the obvious benefits, but what we have is a much more free experience. So it's hard to be too critical when the game plays so well, and very methodical and balanced pace-wise. Also the tactics all save automatically, as does everthing else. The variation of corner kick styles, animations and deliveries is vast.

Also the keepers on show will be all Master League default, and therefore not very good stat wise, maybe 60 overall at best. If anything, I felt my keeper has performed way above what his stats are, and if anything he was too good.

The one aspect I couldnt pull off yet was the retreat tracking when defending. The physical battles play out very realistically with the outcome as you would expect.

I'll admit I've been a fifa player since 07 I think. I loved PES 6 but imo PES went backwards, whereas fifa went forwards.

So yeah I approached this with a bit of apprehension. Every year I try the PES demo's and every year they leave me dissapointed. Last year I hated the movement of the players in comparison to FIFA, but deep down PES still holds a little place in my heart.

My thoughts about the beta are very positive! The movement is miles better than 2010 and feels very natural. The passing also feels very natural and to me a bit easier to control than FIFA's semi pro setting. It's very tough at the moment playing with a poor squad, and playing against people who are getting used to it, but at the same time its given me miles more fun and enjoyment than FIFA has done in past years.

In short it's causing me to question my FIFA pre-order. If FIFA 11 is just the world cup game with a few tweaks, which it is more than likely to be then I'll cancel.

The only thing FIFA has going for it is the inclusion of my beloved Leyton Orient. Although playing as them is usually quite depressing (like reality!)

ummmmmmmm

I just bought Reyes in Xbox 360 (I am fifth place, woot woot) the difference between his passing and dribbling, compared to the one of the ML original players is an ocean.

Reyes seems so aware, he cost me almost 3 million euros, but he has been worth it. I also bought David Suazo, the guy has tremendous speed, and is perfect for Reyes through balls, and for playing the counter.

Ive been enjoying this game alot. It needs alot of polishing though in certain animations and the response time is improved, but can be improved further.

The battles in the middle of the pitch are great, the physicality is really good. My DM has been running riot defending my backline, its been great to time a tackle and take the ball away from an attacker. Reminds me alot of the feeling from PES 5, feels so good to take the ball away.

I think Konami got one on ones just right. With Suazo Ive had a few, and Ive scored most, but missed a few. R2 shooting is back, and its sensational. I had this one play where Suazo had gotten the ball of a throw in on the edge of the box, he turned, dribbled once, and R2 + shoot and I had it just right, the ball just curled inside the far post. Not since scoring with Henry at Highbury in PES 5, has a placed shot felt so good.

I will say, you can ping pong if you know what you are doing, its not as bad as FIFA, but its possible.

Its a good game, with needs of polishing. This is what PES 2008 or 09 should have been in terms of game mechanics. Is it too late for Konami? EA still have their game to show, so lets see. But I will surely be playing a lot of PES 2011 this year.

(BTW cannot wait to play with the likes of Xavi and Cesc, to feel how the passing works with them.)

Jonneymendoza asked me this very good questions,

jonneymendoza said:
Hey mate hows it going? further to my psn here are my questions about the beta:

1. Whats it like compared to fifa 10? FIFA 10 is too frenetic, too fast, It would be much easier to compare it to FIFA 08 or Euro 08. This game is very tactically inclined. Love getting on the formation screen and messing around with the tactics and seeing them play out on the pitch really great stuff.
  2. Hows the ball physics, passing and shooting? The ball physics are alright. The shooting is great. Certain Over the top balls or crosses feel floaty. Also when the GK takes a goal kick, it feels like the ball just gathers an unrealistic speed, from the Gk's kick animation. I thought "from that kick, the ball gets all that speed?"
  3. How good or bad are the player animations? Its not FIFA animations, but they get the job done for me. It looks and feels right. Really enjoying it. Assuming that its an early code, my bet is that there will be plenty more animations in final code.
  4. whats the response times like? Like fifa 10 or bad like fifa 08? I'd say response times are between Euro 08 and FIFA 09, much better than PES 2010. Remember we are playing online, so there is a little lag there too, so it might be better.
  5. Are the tactics/formations make a huge difference in game or little to no difference like fifa 10? They are huge, I love it, this might be my favorite part. Picking out the players. I started using a straight 4-4-2. But realized I needed a DM, so then put one guy right in front of my Defensive line, and then a center mid right in front of him. Pulled back on of my Strikers to the support striker role to help in the build up. My wingers were pushed to the sidelines, that way they'd be running into space for long balls. I really love what Konami have done with Tactics.
  6. What are the sound effects like when the player hits the ball with his foot or head. See below
  7. What about croud/atmosphere? good? vuvazelez present in game? :LOL: I assume this will be in later, because the atmosphere is alot like PES 2010. I cant really see replays while playing online, so can't really tell. The sound is ok, I dont pay much attention to it. If I did notice it, it would be a bad thing, but because I don't, I will say its good.
  8. Graphics: do players look like their real counterparts? what about player size and body shape? Graphics are beautiful, player models are well done, the best graphics in a football Ive seen.
  9. What exactly is master league online? do you setup a private master league with people from say efor example evo web, create your teams and be able to compete with eachother in a proper league and do transfer dealings with eachother and have your players improve their stats week in week out?

MLO is a football world. First you pick a team to represent, but you dont get their players, you get the ML original players Minanda, Steiner, Castolo etc...) So then you are given a budget. To play a quick match you gotta pay a small amount of that budget, but if you win you get alot of money. You can also sell your players (which is really releasing them) and you get money for it. So then you build your squad, you can see your ranking etc...but the really cool thing are the cups, there you get into a competition.

So this is how that works, there is an alloted time to play qualifier cup games. So then you get as many games as you can in. The game will take your best three games withing that alloted time. The top 16 will get into the cup. You get alot of money for winning a cup game. But there is a huge fee aswell. Once in the 16 its just knockout football till the final. No extra time, just straight pens after 90 minutes.

I guess after playing a certain amount of time, you will be promoted to the league above yours etc.... and the goal is to be top of the Football pyramid.
  10. Whats online like? lag free? button response good? Lag was only apparent for a few second after someone paused the game, otherwise its been lag free for me. That is alot because I am playing in America, and I am mostly playing European players.
  11. Overal what score would you give for game play only so far.
    I say an 8 or 9

Hope that helps :))

Last edited:
My main gripes so far is that players sometimes seem unaware when the ball is nearest to them and even if I've played them in will sometimes slow down - which is annoying when I've strung together some decent passing or played that killer ball only for the receiving player to lose his marbles. The defending also seems quite 'clumsy' (for want of a better word). I'm doing well at defending, but a lot of the times I'm winning clumsy tackles. The animations, whilst very nice can also seem quite slow and unresponsive - so for example if my player has had a cross blocked it takes a while before he becomes 'active' again - so that I can track back. Oh and the GKs are abysmal, I've conceded about 5 goals today from the side where the GK hasn't even bothered to react to the shot.

Pretty much exactly what I was going to say.

The only thing I'd add to that is player switching is still borked. I think this is partly down to the problem you mentioned on players not being active at times and that the passing kind of activates the wrong person for you.

So like if you pass with 50% power it goes to the guy standing 50% power away from you. And if you use 70% it goes to the guy 70% away. All nice so far. But then when you use 60% power (by accident say) it kind of screws up... the game doesn't know who to activate and so it auto switches to one and the other guy just become a zombie standing watching the ball. So the ball ends up going past the first guy, stopped short of the second and you have to panic and try to move towards it as the zombie team mate stands watching and the opposing player runs into the ball and takes it away.

Gameplay aside there are FAR too many great things with the actual MLO that I love to mention off the top of my head. I've just been addicted to playing and playing and not written any notes down. As soon as a match ends, win lose or draw... I'm itching for just one more go. From the prices of players going up and down to the blocking of being able to buy someone once they've been bought so many times a day (I assume to stop everyone buying someone on the cheap) to .. oh god... there is just far too much!

One final amazing positive though is how rewarding everything feels when you get it right. A passing move that ends with a through ball and a goal has seriously NEVER felt so rewarding in any football games I've ever played. The pressure you feel when passing and dribbling and shooting is immense ... it's like watching your crappy team playing against a world class football team and seeing them edge closer and closer to the goal and you're sat thinking... please for the love of god... don't screw up!

Amazing at how much of an improvement this is.

Last edited:
master league offline has always been miles better than fifa's piss poor manager mode attempt.

seems like the online version is just as good! btw check your pm rad ;) cheers and dont worry mate take your time in replying to my pm. looking forward to your impressions

master league offline has always been miles better than fifa's piss poor manager mode attempt.

seems like the online version is just as good! btw check your pm rad ;) cheers and dont worry mate take your time in replying to my pm. looking forward to your impressions

I answered you email in my post above. ;)

Quick question, what happens when you release a player?

look this amazing hd video
------

From unloader of the first video
Master League Online beta in XBOX 360.

This has to be the worst football game ever made. Terrible.

And if i must be fair ... i'm really really disappoint from that what i see in the all videos !
And really hope that to be very , very , very old code

Last edited:

I think Konami got one on ones just right. With Suazo Ive had a few, and Ive scored most, but missed a few. R2 shooting is back, and its sensational. I had this one play where Suazo had gotten the ball of a throw in on the edge of the box, he turned, dribbled once, and R2 + shoot and I had it just right, the ball just curled inside the far post. Not since scoring with Henry at Highbury in PES 5, has a placed shot felt so good.

havent tried this yst. sounds awesome.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 - Master League Online Beta Preview

I was lucky enough to receive a code for the PS3 version of the PES 2011 MLO beta this afternoon and here is my detailed preview. I hope you enjoy reading it.

General -

The download size was around 2GB. Once it was completed and installed I headed into the game. First things first, the menu looks very nice. You are obviously restricted to just the online/MLO section but you can see the other sections. When you go over a selection a little reel of film is played above showing an in-game Messi performing moves, tricks and dribbling. Its a very neat and slick menu that hid lots of information deep in lots of subsections like those in other sports games.

Master League Online -

I began by adding some general information such as my location, favourite player etc and then went ahead and chose my Master League online club from 5 leagues (English, French, Dutch, Italian and Spanish) which ended up being FC Barcelona. Sadly it did not mean I ended up with stars such as Messi, Iniesta, Xavi or David Villa but instead all teams in this mode start with the usual ML suspects such as Minanda, Castolo, Guitterez etc. Each team starts off with £500,000 (or Euros or Dollars depending on your location). With this they can either choose to buy players, participate in single matches at the cost of over £47k or enter competitions at certain times for around £150k. From each match you generate income through your gate receipts and obviously this increases depending on whether you win or lose. In the beta each match takes place at the stadium that looks extremely like the Maracana in Brazil and is at night time. I don't think the size of the stadium affects your gate receipts but since this is a beta i'm not sure if this will change later on. Once you start generating income from your victories you can go about signing players. If you don't have enough money you can sell off some of your starting team and reduce the squad to 16 players which is the minimum. You can search for players via nationality, name, price, position and stats. Once you find a player signing them is straightforward. You pay the transfer fee as well as a small commission. As mentioned in the recent video transfer fees vary depending on whether lots of people are buying the same player or not. In my 20 matches played I managed to pick up Gyan Asamoah and Nigel De Jong. This mode looks like it will work really well. It seems enjoyable with lots of depth to it. I like the news feed at the top of the menu where MLO players can talk about their recent wins and acquisitions. For example I notice Radiation picked up a player and then ran out of money. A nice feature for banter. However I was disappointed to see that there is no room to set up a private match, competition or division. Lami and I wanted to play it each other but alas it was impossible in this beta. Also Konami have not intergrated the Copa Libertadores teams into the ML so you cant purchase some South American gems such as Ronaldo or Roberto Carlos. I hope Konami address both of these issues if not for this year then at least for PES 2012.

Gameplay -

Where to start? Its a completely different beast compared to past PES games. When you play your first match with the controller in your hands you may be somewhat shocked at how difficult its become. The new camera angle is the first thing you notice as it slowly rises up after kick off. Then the first pass will knock you over. Its nothing like any previous Pro Evo. Its so much more manual both in direction and power. At first many of your passes will go wrong as you start to get used to this increased level of freedom. The power bar allows you to work out generally how much power is required for each pass to get to the target but its all dependent on the player behind the ball too. Its a great mix of semi/manual controls and a stats based system that allows for player individuality. One player may require a longer press on the pass button than another. For example I was able to control and place the ball far better with De Jong then I was with Minanda. This is replicated likewise in the shooting. At first it seem slightly weird but you start to get used to it after your 4th or 5th match. The ball physics seem slightly off in this beta and it doesn't help that you start off with such bad players. But whats good is that the shooting is more free and allows better placement of the ball once you have mastered it. The R2 curling shot from PES 5 and 6 is back and adds to the variety of shots that can be pulled off. Long balls work great and you have the option of using the manual modifier for your passes, long balls and through balls which removes the stats of the player when theses are conducted. Crosses from outside of the box don't have a power bar which was disappointing as it was one area which didn't really offer the same amount of freedom as the others and felt more scripted a bit like PES games of old which is a shame.

The pace of the game is far slower than PES 2010 even slower than PES 5. Its a bit strange at first but its actually very realistic and it does speed up depending on your playing style and tempo.

Player movement is 360 degrees or at least something far closer to it now than in PES 2010. Using the D-Pad will restrict the way you play so Analog is the way to go. You have far more control of the player and it feels much more organic and lifelike thanks in part to the much improved animations. Dribbling takes a lot of practice. You cant just R1 sprint around everyone now. You need to wait for the gap and the correct time and sometimes slow down your pace so you have closer control. Its a very realistic system that impressed me greatly.

Defensive manoeuvres will have to be re-learnt as you cant just slide in any more. You need to jostle for the ball and thats when the new physicality and collision detection system come into play. Both have been improved immensely over PES 2010. Players now fight for the ball but it never gets to OTT. Tackles work better now as they no result in legs going through players or other silly bugs. You can now get the ball cleanly and it gives you great satisfaction. The use of X and the left analog stick direction changes the way the player jockeys for the ball. Simply pressing X no longer results in you getting the ball. The entire defensive side of the game is something that will take a while to get used to thats for sure.

Player individuality is clearly present here as mentioned earlier. Players like Gyan Asamoah are far better in their respective areas than another CF such as Guittirez.

Animations are great. They are far, far better than PES 2010. Lots of variety. I saw a nice selection of tackling animations, shooting animations and the dreaded running animation has most definitely been fixed. There are some transitional animations which are missing which sometimes make it look a bit off but since this is from a preview build I will hold my full judgement. I also would have liked more crossing animations.

The AI seems fairly good however there have been some bad incidents. They tend to keep a good defensive line but sometimes they will play the attacker onside or just move out of the way in some instances which is quite annoying. Also they don't make runs at the right time and sometimes end up standing like statues. Goalkeeper AI is also hit and miss. They tend to save quite powerful shots quite well but then they go and let in really gentle strikes. I had one match which resulted in something similar to Pepe Reina's own goal yesterday. Obviously the GK AI is one area which Konami have mentioned that they are improving. Lets hope they do. Referee AI was improved compared to PES 2010 as I actually managed to get a penalty in this game but they seemed like they had a bit of a split personality. At some times they would be extremely strict like in PES 5 and others completely lenient like in PES 2010. Once again this is another area that Konami are attempting to improve according to the email I received the code in.

Graphics -

The graphics are extremely good but I must say they don't looks as good as those shown in trailers. It might be due to the age of the code or the fact that this beta is restricted in size to 2GB Overall though player detail is great even on wide cam. They look like their real life counterparts and the kits look stunning. The motion blur in replays is beautiful and in some instances almost looks like real life. Grass looks great and the lighting seems good too. There are some jaggies here and there but it may be due to a lack of full implemented AA in the beta.

Audio -

Not too much to comment on as its still being added. Obviously there is no commentary so I was unable to hear the new scripts of Jon Champion and Jim Beglin. Crowd chants and noises wasn't that great to be honest. They are a bit more vocal and you hear an ironic cheer here and there when a ball is whacked high into row Z. I will wait for the retail version to see the improvements.

Online/Network Infrastructure -

Absolutely amazing! Every game I have played was very smooth. Compared to PES 2008, 2009 and 2010 all of which had pretty bad online systems this is night and day. There is the occasional hiccup of lag but its rare and to be expected but even playing against someone in Poland on a red connection was super smooth. Im really impressed what Konami have done. I hope it remains like this for the final game. Now they can hopefully hit for more than 2v2!

Final Words -

Overall after 20 or so matches I think that PES 2011 is shaping up to be a fantastic football game. The gameplay is really very good but it will take some getting used and as a result may put some people off at first. There are some areas Konami need to improve upon obviously but I must say im really impressed. It finally feels like a next gen PES something which this series deserves. Look forward to October. Hopefully we will finally have two great football games this year. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick question, what happens when you release a player?

You just receive whatever his market value is. And then they take a little compensation from that number for the player. I released a bunch of guys on day 1 and bought an AMF for 1 million named Hof. superb buy.

"For example I notice Radiation picked up a player and then ran out of money."

Haha! I bought a AMF for 1 million and it didn't even leave me with enough money to play the next game.. I had to release some poor sod to get some money. Big gamble... and I loved that it felt that way too. no more buying any old player and hoping they're great. you really need to take care and scout everyone to avoid wasting money.

I wondered if anyone would see that. Hopefully it's filtered so you can see your friends news all the time and not miss anything they send out.

Zeemiester is in too, forgot his comment though.

First of all I would like to thank Evo-Web for furthering my chance to get a code with the registration thread the other day and say to them keep up the excellent work as it is for me the best Pro Evo forum out there by a mile.

Played 15 matches on Xbox 360 and the more I played the more I agree with GameRadars latest preview. I'm currently questioning my own sight and judgement as to what I've just played and its safe to say I was underwhelmed but it seems plenty seem to be very much loving it and I just cant bring myself to agree with these people, despite myself wanting to. I'll just keep it to points:

Pros:

Gorgeous menu design, really slick and well thought out. Probably the best menu design Konami has done for the game. Well done Konami.

Really like the whole earn your way to getting the top players and how its all laid out plus the tactics screen/formation design is great.

Visuals are really lovely, the grass is spot on along with the kits and the majority of players faces. No matter how hard the competition has tried they cant nail Rooneys face like Konami can. Different class.

The ball physics are a lot better, much better than previous Xbox 360/PS3 efforts, was a pleasant surprise not to be kicking a gym ball around. Kudos Konami

The goalkeepers are still prone to the odd baffling mistake/judgement but I feel they are better than 08,09.10.

The shooting feels clinical, I like.

The referee also seems to be have given a good workover and makes more common sense choices than previous efforts but I hear they are to be improved further, again kudos Konami.

Cons:

Still feels rigid especially putting pressure on a player, I've read all about this "jostling" animation, going for the ball of a player in possesion of the ball felt restricted, clunky with the same hunchback, knees bent dont where to move type feel.

The players feel more free than 2010 but not enough in my opinion, they still feel as though they have some sort of restriction to their movement and where they want to go. No where near FIFAs freedom the players have with that game.

I put my intial gutted feeling down to the calibre of players I was using so as I kept buying better quality and some with pace, yet it still felt clunky, rigid.

The running of the players is better than 08,09,10 but again still has that rigid, clunky frustrating feeling about it.

I know I am harping on about animations but for me they ruin the game, small improvements (the ball stepover is class btw) it seems but no where enough for what I expected.

*Online for me anyway still doesnt feel clear of lag, despite numerous tests with the network settings, tried a couple of other games and had no problem. Two bars was the best I got.

*The game freezes with the green circle rotating for ages after every match, I cant get back to the main menu so I have to go back to the xbox dashboard and start again. very annoying.

There is more I can say but I'm feeling a tad cheesed off with it all, the hype of WENB (The scottish guy on the latest podcast especailly the way he praised it) and some people on here adoring it just makes me more frustrated as it questions if I should be playing these type of games anymore, yeah I'll probably get stick for not liking it off someone but thats alright each to their own, people are liking it I am not, after all this hope again I'm left with feeling I'll spend another year without genuinley enjoying a football game, something I probably took for granted the previous generation with the ps2/xbox.

Once again thanks to Evo-Web, top site.

Very honest Daytripper. If it's not for you, it's not for you, don't apologise for it.

I too felt annoyed at some aspects, but I feel overall it's a huge leap in a positive direction. Give it another go when the demo comes out as that is the final code and they'll probably have tweaked a lot of clunkiness out of some of the animations. You never know, you may love it.

The one aspect I couldnt pull off yet was the retreat tracking when defending. The physical battles play out very realistically with the outcome as you would expect.
That's not properly implemented in this E3 or E3ish code - it had only just been put in and is apparently a lot better now according to Jon M.

You cant really go back to PES 2010 after playing this. It's such a massively different way of playing PES, it's like nothing we have ever had before. Pure Freedom. After hundreds of hours of playing PES 2010, I like to think I'm a pretty decent player, I feel like a complete novice on this. The game is so, so deep and will take a long time to master. It will also require alot of thought and time. But I can see the rewards will be huge.

The Online Master League is set up over five divisions, and like the current ranking system, you move through the divisions based on how well you do. I'm currently lying in Div 5 and 193rd. I can see people dealing with each other in the transfer market, and refusing bids and leaving their own personal news alerts for all to see.

My only concern so far is how the passing stats really effect the game. My gut feeling is we have lost some of the obvious benefits, but what we have is a much more free experience. So it's hard to be too critical when the game plays so well, and very methodical and balanced pace-wise. Also the tactics all save automatically, as does everthing else. The variation of corner kick styles, animations and deliveries is vast.

Also the keepers on show will be all Master League default, and therefore not very good stat wise, maybe 60 overall at best. If anything, I felt my keeper has performed way above what his stats are, and if anything he was too good.

Originally Posted by Jamezinho
Perhaps it's just because you are using the default master league players, and maybe the variation in passing ability between these players is not so noticeable. The real test will be when you take control of players like Fabregas and Xavi.

I suppose, but some of my players look like Fabregas, but I'm getting the direction and power right. I have not had alot of success with the throughball, and I can see how the lobbed through ball will be stat based. Alot of my through balls I have applied the power bar, maybe they will be more accurate with better players. I need to buy some players, I have £500,000 budget.

I have just been informed I need 16 points for promotion. Just scored my first goal off a header and great passing move. Crossing isnt power or direction based, more stat related. This is incredible, PES has never played this smooth or free, not even close.

I can now see how passing stats come into play, its the accuracy of the area you aim. The manual passes are superb, and the normal X maxed out with power and direction gives the ball loads of zip and really gives you so much more control. PES has never had anything like this. The graphics, camera, lighting, animations are so super smooth you could be forgiven for thinking you were not even playing PES.

Very honest Daytripper. If it's not for you, it's not for you, don't apologise for it.

I too felt annoyed at some aspects, but I feel overall it's a huge leap in a positive direction. Give it another go when the demo comes out as that is the final code and they'll probably have tweaked a lot of clunkiness out of some of the animations. You never know, you may love it.

Yep I'll check out the demo mate.:))

Pardon my ignorance but what percentage in code is the MLO Beta around?

I really think his negative review is due to a difference in gameplay based on what console you play it on. The PS3 version perhaps being the better one?

I say this because there is a huge difference in gameplay/ pace/animations/graphics that can be seen on these vids.

The PS3 vids look much more realistic and improved from PES10. The 360 vids however are the opposite.

Back
Top Bottom