PES 2011 GENERAL TIPS

can you elaborate?

I'll try, depending on the momentum of the ball and how it approaches your body you can control the ball in many ways by just using the analog which is very sensitive. The heavier you are on the analog the more likely you are to fuck your control up.

I had an instance with pazzini where I played a high pace manual pass to his right foot, with a subtle touch of the analog this allowed me to touch the ball to shin height before letting it drop and hitting a half volley, one of the many ways you can control and maneuver the ball with the analog.

Another tip...

time your standing tackles with super cancel, holding super cancel whilst tapping the standing tackle button allows you to perform precise tackles, great for nicking the ball away or just being a dirty bitch by sticking out a leg and tripping someone up.

I'll try, depending on the momentum of the ball and how it approaches your body you can control the ball in many ways by just using the analog which is very sensitive. The heavier you are on the analog the more likely you are to fuck your control up.

I had an instance with pazzini where I played a high pace manual pass to his right foot, with a subtle touch of the analog this allowed me to touch the ball to shin height before letting it drop and hitting a half volley, one of the many ways you can control and maneuver the ball with the analog.

Another tip...

time your standing tackles with super cancel, holding super cancel whilst tapping the standing tackle button allows you to perform precise tackles, great for nicking the ball away or just being a dirty bitch by sticking out a leg and tripping someone up.
I don't think the amount you tilt the stick has any impact on the touch you take, but the direction you take it is vital.

Using super cancel you can meet the ball at a different point/angle to make your touch better, by taking the sting out of the ball - take a look at this by Pires;

YouTube - PES 2011 - Pires "Elephant Touch"

If anything, that was unrealistically good to take such a perfect touch with his right foot from that ball!

A dribbling tip - notice if a defender is sprinting and take the ball behind him to use his momentum against him, notice the little touch infield here;

YouTube - PES 2011 MLO - Giggs goal

I also recommend tackling with super cancel, good advice :).

Yeah my mistake. What I meant to say is you can make quick turns with only the stick, but it depends on how far way the ball is from your body and how quickly you are moving. Stats also come into effect of course, Ferdinand isn't going to make the same turn that Villa can make with the same input.

Back
Top Bottom