PES 2011 Game Region & Master League Online Groups

GraGra

aka... Indeedilidoodily
5 August 2005
Queensland, Australia
Chelsea
Sorry if these Questions have been answered already, but they are both related to each other.

Does anyone know if the Final / Retail version still ties your choice of online game server to the region of the game (i.e. UK Region game = vs other UK players only, USA Region game = vs other USA players...?)

I am guessing us Aussies will get a UK version of the game again, so it could be laggy online for us... again :-(

If so it's local Aussie games a priority.

Also - any info if you can play Master League within your own group of players (i.e. like 2010's Community Mode), obviously if there is lag in a worldwide Master League competition that would be an ideal way of playing other teams within your proximity (i.e. someone sets up an Aussie Master League Community...)

hey man i'm from Australia too haven't got pes 2011 yet, i think jb-hi-fi just shipped it today.

But yeah i'm wondering how ML online is going to go for us over here in aus, will it lag etc, i dont' have a great internet connection so if i'm playign players from the ukj will this compound issues of lag?

let us know how u get one, i'm also in brissie.

I called JB-HiFi yesterday. They confirmed that the shipment is delayed until the 14th of Oct. I hope I am wrong but that guy said it is for Australia wide. I confirmed it with EBGames as well.

Sad but true.

Back to the topic, I guess MLO will be a problem for us if they put us in the same group as UK players.

I hope they create a special region group for Aussie players or at least put us into the Asian group as I guess it's closer distance wise.

yeah in store Jb and eb both said the 14, but i had already ordered it from jb's online which use to say the 7th but now says the 14.

i also got an email this morning saying that the order had been shipped whether or not its just an automated thing I'm not sure I'm hoping i get it next week sometime.

I'm hanging out for pes 2011 so much although I'm a little disheartened to hear about some features being left out again.

like not being able to switch clubs in ML. but yeah still looking forward to trying master league online if the lag isn't too unbearable.

Evan_Drew22 - Howdy - it's a pleasure to speak to another Aussie on this site!

I can assure you playing another Aussie in PES 2010, even through a UK server is lag-free as I have played vs Melbourne and Brisbane. Lets see how 2011 goes...

I'll check if I can send you a message with my PSN User ID, if you wanna online game sometime.

I got my copy from ShopTo from UK for AUS$59.55, after ringing around JB, EB etc to find they were importing it anyway - I highly doubt there will be a local Aussie release tied to servers in Aus or Asia.

Last edited:
i'm actually a pc player , and am trying to get a descent internet connection to my house but when that gets sorted I'll give ya a shout

I just checked the tracking for my PES2011 provided by Shopto.net for Royal Mail, it said 'Your item, posted on 06/10/10 with reference XXXX has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in BRAZIL'

Brazil? Did Royal Mail choose the long way to send the stuff to Australia... hmm.. I guess it might take a while before it arrives to my door step. I hope not.

Back
Top Bottom