PES 2011 Formations?

Perfectio

Legen..wait for it..dary!
24 December 2006
Montevideo, Uruguay.
Real Madrid
Hello, I'd like to know if there's any "experienced" PES 2011 player that would like to help me to create something like my PES6 Formations thread.

Besarti, my colleague hasn't had enough time to play PES 2011 so we wouldn't be ready to make the new one yet, and I'm REALLY interested in making a new thread.

as i see u basically want to simulate the real formations in pes ?

im experienced in making the best formation and tactic out of a team in pes

its different i think

i can do it, thats not the problem..
coz i always look at the evolution thats goin on in football and adapt my pes formation n tactic to this
i want an authentic experience

im more they guy who helps out with tactics to find a way to play with a special team etc.

its for sure a lot of work that u guys doin there thats too much for me i think :))
but i can help u out for some teams, no off-def. arrows in 011 so its not that hard anymore as in previous pes games

Actually those arrows AND the placement made my work very easy lately, now I don't think it's that easy, 'cause I'm not able to tell the difference from, for example, pushing Iniesta a bit to the left or more centered, and in PES6 it had a noticeable effect.

Btw, for those who read this, I think Barcelona's main settings should be Possession (Defensive) even when they're 0-0, 'cause they don't rush to score like in Poss (Off), they don't want to lose the ball, if they can, they will attack, otherwise, back to Pique and start again.

w/o the arrows now its like u dont make any arrows in pes 6 e.g.
its like auto, the players do it context based

but now the off-def "working rate" is gone too thats a bit odd

the positions are very important in 010 and now in 011
as i wrote in some other thread, thats the main part now beside the sliders and the man. editor
to balance the positions out to each other
so that lets say player A dont over run player B all the time and stuff like this

and u need to look at the off-def "card" and the playstyle cards coz theyre locked
this is adding even more depth in to the game i think

edit
isnt poss. def playing w/o the ball ? in the little pitch animation i think its w/o the ball
so i dont think its good for barca
barca needs quick counter wich means pressing if theyre behind and poss. off if theyre leadin
if its a tie i dont think poss. off is good coz its harder to score with this than w/o
poss. off. is still a bit more defense than w/o any of this tactics

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom