Pes 2011 digital distributor

stefan9

Conference
23 June 2007
Hi everyone.

Anyone know of any digital distributor that is taking orders for pes 2011?? Local retailers only getting their copies on 29 October, would prefer not to wait.

Tried steam,gamersgate and impulse and no luck.

Obviously looking for the pc version.

Stefan, did this work for you? My install is missing some files:
dt07.img
dt08.img
dt09.img
dt0a.img
dt0b.img
dt0c.img

first time downloading a game from 'Game.net' since it was £23 and I still havent received my code yet - i ordered yesterday like 10pm but havent recieved the code. pff

I bought the DVD version for £18 (including free next day delivery) from shopto yesterday, got the game today in the morning - very happy and recommend them to everyone!

I'm having an error extracting the files. Not amused. They still haven't sent the code yet either, some 5 hours after purchase. Must confess I'm a bit dubious at this point. Gutted that I can't tell which file I need to download again, given the size of this thing.

It's an error extracting dt0c.img, if anyone can help?

Stefan, did this work for you? My install is missing some files:
dt07.img
dt08.img
dt09.img
dt0a.img
dt0b.img
dt0c.img

First download had one file corrupted.

Redownloaded and it was fine.

I'm having an error extracting the files. Not amused. They still haven't sent the code yet either, some 5 hours after purchase. Must confess I'm a bit dubious at this point. Gutted that I can't tell which file I need to download again, given the size of this thing.

It's an error extracting dt0c.img, if anyone can help?

I got my code with my download links. It was near the bottom of the email. They delivered it as promised last night just past 00:00. Only disappointing thing was my first download being corrupted. Its the exact same file that you are having the issues with.

Last edited:
First download had one file corrupted.

Redownloaded and it was fine.

I got my code with my download links. It was near the bottom of the email. They delivered it as promised last night just past 00:00. Only disappointing thing was my first download being corrupted. Its the exact same file that you are having the issues with.

Thanks for the response, I'm in the process of downloading again - fingers crossed the error goes away. Annoying though - why Konami can't just use Steam I'll never understand.

Deffo no code in my email yet. They said 8 hours and its only been 6, but still. Bit of an odd system.

Argh. 15 hours on...no code...

Have submitted a complaint to customer support...still no response. They did, however, reforward me my original confirmation, without a code.

Very dissapointed. Can't recommend the service.

Last edited:
I just ordered from them today, about 8 hours ago, and still no code. I'm getting worried. I sent them an email but no response yet.

I finally got my code - but now you'd expect. If you log into your account online, and then go to your order there's a link towards the bottom right that says 'resend confirmation email'. I did that, and it immediately emailed me what looked to to be the same email as before, but actually had the serial at the bottom.

Good luck!

Having a nightmare with this website.

First my payement was being declined because I don't live in the country where it was issued. Finally, after 24 hours, they 'whitelisted' my account and they accepted payment. Of course, no sign of the code for the next 12 hours. Now, without any communication from them, the transaction has been cancelled. I'm still waiting for a reply about why they have done this. By the way, the money for the game has actually left my account.

All this because the game has been delayed in Poland. I wish I could just go to the damn shop and buy it.

Back
Top Bottom