PES 2010 your Become a legend story [PSP]

Mrdugi

Conference
28 December 2007
I play PES on PSP and Im quite satisifed. Im really glad that now you can be called up for the national team. I start in the Ligue 1 and my first team is OGC NIce. After three matches against the top club Marseille, Lyon and Paris I sccrored my first goal against toulouse. This is just the beginning...

What are your stories?

i've scored 4 goals (top player) in pre-career match, signed for twente and scored in every of 6 games i've played. dream start! i hope so that i'll be called up for the national team, cause in pes2009 i played for barca and with 19 years i was called up and scored 3 goals in three matches, but after that i wasn't called, even i was worlds best player for seasons and scored about 40 goals per season in fc barcelona

i've scored 4 goals (top player) in pre-career match, signed for twente and scored in every of 6 games i've played. dream start! i hope so that i'll be called up for the national team, cause in pes2009 i played for barca and with 19 years i was called up and scored 3 goals in three matches, but after that i wasn't called, even i was worlds best player for seasons and scored about 40 goals per season in fc barcelona

Nice!.. I only managed to score 2 goals in pre-career match. What difficulty are you playing?

Back
Top Bottom