pes 2010 @ worst 'football' game ever made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I'm tired of these threads filling up the forum.....pes2010 has been out for ages and he makes a new post to moan about it lol

dont read it then lol...

you think maybe some people may have just got the game? just because it has been out ages does not mean everybody has it.

:FAIL:

threads you dispise, yet comment on them (twice.)

Yes....saying that there should be 1 thread for all the bitching & moaning for the game :D

Anyway, people picking Barcelona is unfortunately, but it happens on FIFA too..... people will always pick the best teams, its inevitable if your just picking somebody to play online at random.

i dont mind who they use at all, my whole point is the unrealistic parts of the game, such as the super players being too much better than normal ones. ie. as fast as messi is in real life - it is exaggerated on pes10, he will outrun anybody WITH the ball. The non-existant penalty decisions (and the penalty taking format which is now ridiculous). there are others that i cannot be bothered to list at this time of night but you get the idea.

i dont mind who they use at all, my whole point is the unrealistic parts of the game, such as the super players being too much better than normal ones. ie. as fast as messi is in real life - it is exaggerated on pes10, he will outrun anybody WITH the ball. The non-existant penalty decisions (and the penalty taking format which is now ridiculous). there are others that i cannot be bothered to list at this time of night but you get the idea.

Have you tried custom patches that use the PSD (PesStatsDatabase) Stats?

if your gonna attempt to come back with a witty response, read my posts you prat. did i complain about the AI taking over? or does it actually say 10 losses (due to laggers) ?

fail x2

So you're now claiming the game doesn't take over at all and that I fail and that I'm a prat ?

riiigghhht. :YAWN:

Let's take at look at your dribbling messy posts so far and see what the hell you actually are trying to say then and we'll see who the prat is.

Well first let's ignore all of the constant mistakes you've made in your text like not capitalizing I or adding a ' onto didn't because that's too easy of a win for me. You're from Birmingham so really you should know how English works but I'll let you off, maybe your not from the UK so maybe it's your second or third language and if so I'll let you off... Or maybe your ', Caps lock and Shift key buttons are all broken so again you're okay there.... or maybe, and more likely you're just a bit dim.

Anyway....

"when you get to 600+ points online, mysterious matches happen. ive just played a guy and absolutely totally dominated him.. i lost 2-1. i was barcelona he was england. defoe was lethal - 2 shots 2 goals. messi missed 1 open goal, and 3 1v1's from 7 yards while zlatan didnt hit 1 single shot on target in 90mins. these are the same players that cannot be stopped when some random noob uses them, yet for me (a veteran at pes2010) they dont perform,"

So mysterious matches happen with strange 100% accurate players appearing and guys who usually are great can't hit a shot on target from close range. That's what you claimed...

And yet now you're now claiming that it's not the AI or game that is doing this? That you have never made that complaint. So then remind me why you're blaming the 'game' and say it's terrible and the 'worst game ever'? If you're claiming that it's not the game.

Are you blaming the humans on the other end of your connection because they're not playing the game how you want them to play because you're a control freak. Or are you claiming that the game takes over and helps those lesser able players score against you?
I'm pretty certain you claimed that "these are the same players that cannot be stopped when some random noob uses them, yet for me (a veteran at pes2010) they dont perform, as i play 'real football'"

But you've just said that you've never claimed that the ai or game takes over and does things so I'm a bit confused. You never had any of these problems happen during your 10 losses. Then when do these things crop up? During your wins and draws ONLY? Oh the difference of a bit of geography and somehow my entire point is null and void in your eyes now. How silly. Are you now going to claim that that's actually not the AI making mysterious things happen... it's just the people you're playing are suddenly and unfairly awesome due to lagging. So somehow... a player being able to score with every shot he has on goal... is because of lag?
You know because you tried to say I was a prat and failed (what a silly phrase) because I assumed you had these problems at one point or another during your losing games. but now you've corrected me pointing out that you've NEVER had the problem on games you've lost... they were all completely and utterly due to lag.

So the problem is now solved... all of these problems are now down to lag, and yet you're ranting about how this game is the worst ever made. Because of lag.... riiiigghht.
----------------

Let take a look for more examples of blaming the AI/Game which you now claim you never ever said.

"another thing is late goals... whenever the opposition has an attack in the last mins of a game thats 2-1 or 1-0, they get some sort of 'super attack' where no matter what you do, you cannot tackle any player and the ball ends up in the net. why does konami do this, pes2010 for me is NOT a football game. "

So a super attack that no matter what you do, you can't stop.

So would you say that's the ai/game taking over and helping your opponents players do things like hit the target more or evade tackles/stay on their feet after a slide tackle etc. In the same way the AI will take over and make your AI controlled players score a goal or clear a ball before you've even pressed a button. So the AI is seeing the tackle coming and is adding the button press to jump it or evade it itself to aid the losing player. See that makes some sense but now you're claiming you never said that so we can't possibly go back to that point now and contradict you can we.

So if it's not that, is it just the insane ramblings of a bitter gamer... that the person you are playing did something you couldn't stop (obviously because they were lagging to do it and in no way whatsoever could have actually had the skill to do it) and you are a sore loser so have to blame the game (try to remember when you said 'it has no bearing on real football whatsoever' referring to 'the game') ... but yet now claim that you're not blaming the game at the same time... how ever the hell that might work.
---

More? okay

my m8 was also here watching. I said to him "they've scored." he said nah its still 1-0. I said watch..
90th min they get some mega attack and score lol.. so boring and predictable, im done with Konami.

Let's ignore that little white lie of you have a friend shall we.

So this now wasn't anything to do with the game taking over and making the opposing team super players that you're unable to tackle or stop? It's now just the person you were playing gained some kind of super ability and scored against you AND that you have a psychic ability to see into the future?

Haha sure.

I'm really confused what the hell your point is at all now. One comment will have you clearly claiming that the game is either scripted to give the losing players an advantage... almost like a rubber band AI. The next you're claiming that you've never said that and resorting to calling me a prat like some silly little child and claiming and failing to say that you never blamed the ai/game at all.

Come back when you know what you're talking about. Or maybe you can just type something like 'lol' or 'you fail again' and pretend that means you win in your tiny mind.

Last edited:
i stopped reading that halfway through. i really cannot be arsed to read an essay that HALWAY through, made the same point 3 times.

firstly. your little pop at my typing, i can assure you i am more than capable of perfect grammar, but the bit where this forum was an english exam im yet to see. im not foreign so your sly attempt at racism wont get any further wind in your sail of a clearly sinking ship. :FAIL:

the game - im still yet to see a pasted quote where i said the AI takes over.. yet you have claimed roughly 5 times this is what ive said. i have, however said that the teams losing in games by 1 goal do get a HUGE confidence boost near the end of games and more often than not come out with an amazing attack that cannot be stopped, despite for the previous 85minutes they could of barely touched the ball.

besides, im off topic now as that post is just some little brat thats come on here thinking he will gain something over me by moaning about my spelling, use of a smiley, and the word 'lol'
im not sure what it is you do in your spare time kid, and frankly i dont care, but coming on here to write me an essay consisting of more bullshit than a cattle farm on a sunday morning says to me you clearly have a LOT of spare time on your hands. i love the comment about me not having friends either, that actually made me chuckle (i didnt read through the post to reach it, it caught my eye as i was typing the quick reply :)) )
are you repressing against your own social incapabilities and trying to take it out on me? m8, it wont work. ill sit here and run you into the ground time and time again you fucking annoying little prat until you actually understand what my point has been, now do yourself a favour, read the posts you have been pasting instead of commenting on them, and dont reply to me you complete wanker.

:FAIL:

Last edited:
Like I said... you could have addressed my post correctly like an adult. Or acted like a child further and just posted silliness and abusive comments.

Looks like you went down the 2nd option and looks like I hit a nerve. There's no need to resort to ridiculous abusive comments and get angry. It's only a game mate.

And 'a wanker'?
Seriously, why on earth would your mind go there? Why would you think of me wanking and then point that out to me? And then you top that off by promising to run me ino the ground over and over, what does that mean? rape me while I'm on the floor. So first you're picturing me wanking and then you're going to run me into the ground.

That's very strange. :CONFUSE: I mean you've gone from being someone who has a genuine problem with the game and who would like to discuss it. And changed into a 'a ranting guy with a short temper and a fondness for thinking of other males wanking and a desire to 'run them into the ground'.

Well... on topic. Seeing as you struggle with lots of text I'll attempt to keep this short but I can't promise anything.

Warning - despite this not being an English exam there are more than 3 words in this reply. Also there will be a distinct lack of abbreviations such as lol, wuz ere, and U R.

I made the same point over and over because I was going through your posts one by one and pointing out how often you did blame the game. It always takes a long time to clear up crap and that's why my responses to you take up so much text. Crap can be a few words long such as: 'fifa sucks ass' 'ps3 is for fags' but it takes a lot more text to show that person the error of their ways.
Each time I responded to a line of your posts I found myself unable to comprehend why you were making such claims as 'you never said the AI/game helps the losing players' when that's exactly what you were saying.
After each sulky little rant you posted I simply explained how those words in that single post had you blaming the game.

If you're attention span isn't capable of reading blocks of text to comprehend that then I fail to then see how you can also claim to be perfectly capable of "perfect grammar".
Sure this isn't an English exam - but there is 1 single correct way of typing English. There is no reason to type it out stupidly just because it isn't being accessed. You hardly come off looking like an intelligent individual if you're posts are full of lazy spelling mistakes. I'm pretty sure if you were writing a birthday card to someone you care about you wouldn't type 'Hapy Berthday' because no one is accessing it - so why be as lazy about your typing just because you're on a forum. The only reason I commented on your lack of grammar is because you called me a prat. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

And you ARE being judged. Anything you say and do, even if it is on an online forum or anywhere is seen by others and their opinion of you is based on that.

You're 'capable' and yet you seem incapable of actually DOING IT. It's not that much more effort to hit shift and I to make it a capital. Another strange one, just like all of your other 'claims' on here. You claim one thing but yet then go on to prove the opposite is true time after time.

I fail to see how I was racist as well.
If someone is not from the UK and does not speak or know the English language well and it's pointed out - that's not racism. I suggest you grab a dictionary and check out what the word actually means. There is no shame in being born in a non English speaking country, learning the language and then coming to live in England. I fail to see why you'd assume that there is some kind of shame there for me to point out and be racist towards.

"im still yet to see a pasted quote where i said the AI takes over."

Talk about being ridiculously pedantic (You may need that dictionary once more). So you didn't actually say 'the ai takes over'... you said 'these are the same players that cannot be stopped when some random noob uses them, yet for me (a veteran at pes2010) they dont perform'.

I've already gone over this... and remember I repeated the same point over and over. Yet somehow that point didn't manage to makes it's way into your skull and into an intelligent part of your brain.

You claimed (that word once again) that you never read my post and now you're claiming (again) that I've not pointed out how you are saying the game takes over.

So which one is it? Did you read it all and therefore can confidently say that I've not shown you how you're claiming the AI helps the losing sides. Or have you not read half of it and are just assuming things?

And then you contradict yourself completely by saying:

im still yet to see a pasted quote where i said the AI takes over.. yet you have claimed roughly 5 times this is what ive said. i have, however said that the teams losing in games by 1 goal do get a HUGE confidence boost near the end of games and more often than not come out with an amazing attack that cannot be stopped, despite for the previous 85minutes they could of barely touched the ball.

Are you serious? :CONFUSE:
How can you not see that is the same thing?

The game helps the losing player is what I'm claiming you said and you deny it. Claiming that you only lose when they lag and therefore you never ever said the AI/game helps the other team. They were your words. Now suddenly you're denying it and admitting it IN THE SAME SENTENCE?

Like I said "Come back when you know what you're talking about. Or maybe you can just type something like 'lol' or 'you fail again' and pretend that means you win in your tiny mind. "

It seems you read 'lol' and decided to come back with a load of abusive childish comments instead. You pick at me for using a smiley as if it's a stupid thing to do... and then you go and use 3. Well which is it. Is it stupid and wrong to use them or is it only stupid and wrong if you use 1?
-

Oh and 'lots of time on my hands'. Check your calendar and you'll notice it's a Sunday today. Of course we all have time on our hands today. I fail to see why you think that's an insult though. I mean you've been in here bragging about how you've played and won 80 games on PES which must have taken a lot of time and you're in here replying to posts yourself. so equally you must have a lot of spare time to do those things.

Yet it seems you fail to see your contradictions as you attempt to insult me with those facts. I guess you only see it as an insult when dishing it out.

and dont reply to me you complete wanker.
Again with the control freak in you trying to tell others what to do. You should get down to a doctors and get that sorted out with medication because it will only bite you on the ass when you grow up and enter the adult world.

But like ordered to I've read all of your posts now and can firmly say this is your problem.

* You play online to win win win and love bragging about it.

* Your only losses are to people who have lagged and effectively cheated you out of a draw or win.

* Sometimes the AI/Game helps the losing team (and this is never your team, because you're a God) and yet you deny ever saying this happens. And yet have gone on to comment about a 'confidence boost'.

* This so called 'confidence boost' that you're imagining helps them to score. Do you have any proof of this? No. Have the PES denied the existence of such a feature since as far back as the first PES game? Yes they have. Therefore you are 100% incorrect.

* You're angry, so angry that you're threatening to go to Fifa (almost as if you can't enjoy both games already, you have to stick with one and be loyal to that brand) . Maybe you're hoping to upset some PES die hards by threatening to go to their rival! oohhh that'll show 'em! But you're not quite angry enough to actually do it now. Oh no, You're going to wait until next year.

* You can't accept when you are wrong.

-

This thread will probably be closed now because you had to take the offensive abusive route rather than actually countering my points like an adult. Congratulations. You have posted a rant for some unknown reason. I assume the point was to discuss your problems like an adult and listen to everyone's opinions but all you seem to do is argue everyone's opinions and force your own onto them. Then you've gone on to destroy your own thread and no doubt get it closed and / or deleted. Looks like you contradict and screw up everything you do in life.

Last edited:
another boring essay that i cannot be arsed to read all of. something about wanking? i dont really wanna know what u do in ur spare time m8.

anger? who's angry? i find it amusing that you are breaking down my posts and only mentioning minor parts to try and suggest im contradicting myself over and over (get your dictionary out).

wuz ere? u r? please paste one of my posts that contains that slang.

where exactly have i bragged about what ive won? and where did i say i didnt get the same 'boosts of confidence' for my team?

seems all you seem to do is raise more questions from your posts as you have these phantom statements that have never been posted by me which lead to your false suggestions of what my topic actually says.

your posts are very pretty with the highlighted words, use of grammar (at times - ie."There is no reason to type it out stupidly just because it isn't being accessed." assessed***)

2 can play that pathetic game.

This thread will probably be closed now because you had to take the offensive abusive route rather than actually countering my points like an adult. congratulations. you have posted a rant for some unknown reason. I assume the point was to discuss your problems like an adult and listen to everyones opinions but all you seem to do is argue evereyones opinions and force your own onto them. Then you've gone on to destroy your own thread and no doubt get it closed and / or deleted. Looks like you contradict and screw up everything you do in life.

my god your a brave boy lol. ive made you look a total fool with every post you have made since you started crying about me calling you a prat, and you retaliate by saying i have no friends and that i screw up everything i do in life... because i called you a prat? am i right?

please explain how you know anything about my life? im automatically a social flop because ive posted a rant about game, which LITERALLY has f. all to do with you?

id say there is one victim of social deprivation here buddy, and it clearly is not me :SMUG:

Last edited:
I never said you did use words like wuz and ere. I said that my post would not include them 'just so you know'. Like I said... try to actually read those posts and comprehend what is being said. Maybe do it when you get a spare second. Maybe do it a block of text every half hour so you don't get too tired out. You'll find they enlighten you a lot and a lot of the confusion you have in your mind will be brushed aside.

Or just keep going on about text hurts your brain and being angry over a game.

Last edited:
angry over a game? your crying here because i called you a prat.. touched a nerve? id imagine its not the first time either.

I'm not crying and there is nothing there to suggest me crying. I just though it was stupid to label me a prat when you can't even type out English words correctly. I completely and utterly countered your 'prat' remark by pointing out you can't even type correctly so you shouldn't be dishing out remarks like that when you have no room to talk yourself. We're not talking random one off accidents or typos like I've made and everyone makes.

It's typing things like "if your gonna" Not 'If you are gonna' or shortened to 'If you're Gonna' But you ended up saying 'your' as in 'belong to me'. So it's my gonna?

It makes no sense... and then you try to call me the prat in the same post. That's all I was saying. No anger from me, no crying. No flying off the handle and calling you names. Just pointing things out.

There is plenty of proof of you being angry over this. You contradict yourself over and over and then deny doing so. You fight every point put to you instead of countering people with actual proof. You resort to name calling like a child and if anyone counters you like me those words become more harsh as time goes on. You actually stupidly called me a racist at one point! Then when it gets too much you attempt to brush everything off because it's a lot of text - as if somehow being incapable of reading lots of text makes you cool. Or find reading text too much of a bore. If that's the case why post on a forum at all if you struggle with lots of text? Were you going to ignore all of the posts that agreed with you if they were long text as well or is it just you were too afraid of reading my posts and seeing how wrong you were? I still can't see how you can claim I've not proved anything, but admit you never read my post, and then when I put that too you you dance around it and act like you're still in the right.

Just keep on acting like you've won whatever argument was going on in your head. Keep grasping tightly to that thin string of hope that somehow by doing that you don't look like a complete imbecile. Everyone who reads this, and can read blocks of text, will see exactly what has gone on and see that you haven't got a leg to stand on. Just lots of smoke and mirrors from some angry poster.

"I hate pes, I'm done with it. Oh but a few days later I'm online playing it and I have the ability to see into the future and see that the game or AI is going to help that other player to score.

Oh but I never said the game helps them. It just helps them by going them a confidence boost... something the pes devs have denied exists and I have no proof of... but I'm not saying that the game helps them remember so I'm not contradicting myself at all!... erm... someone help me... I think I'm winning this argument but I'm unsure at the same time. Maybe if I just call him a wanker and say I've not read his text I'll feel like I've won? Yeah that's right ... you are the man... no YOU are the man!"

Last edited:
i find it funny how you have edited every single post after posting it, suggesting you are going well out of your way to make sure your grammer matches the quality of these attempted put downs by trying to make me look a minor, but at the end of the day kid.. ill type EXACTLY how i like. and theres absolutely nothing you can do about it - besides complain, and after reading your posts you should be awarded a fucking gold medal.

i was expecting more tho as you have built up this fascade that your more intellectual than me because you spend an extra 20mins double checking and editing your posts for spelling and grammer, and wandering mindlessly away from talking about the game at all. my opinions of pes 2010 are my own. i am 100% entitled to have them and they have 100% fuck all to do with you. now, sod off you negative little droid and go edit your posts somewhere else.

(your, as in your's, belonging to you. made by you)

Idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom