pes 2010 @ worst 'football' game ever made

Status
Not open for further replies.

r1cky

Banned
21 October 2008
Birmingham
Aston Villa
im actually sick of this game. it has no bearing on real football whatsoever. people that pick barcelona will never lose because messi never loses the ball and ibrahimovic is stronger than a t-1000. when you get to 600+ points online, mysterious matches happen. ive just played a guy and absolutely totally dominated him.. i lost 2-1. i was barcelona he was england. defoe was lethal - 2 shots 2 goals. messi missed 1 open goal, and 3 1v1's from 7 yards while zlatan didnt hit 1 single shot on target in 90mins. these are the same players that cannot be stopped when some random noob uses them, yet for me (a veteran at pes2010) they dont perform, as i play 'real football' - it seems konami seem to hate that. and after many games ive come to the conclusion that this game is all about politics. next year im moving to fifa - having played pes since it was iss. a truly disappointed, dellusioned fan. :CONFUSE:

its so bad, when it could be so good. the only 2 things that ruin it are firstly the difference between world class players and average players is way too high. there is no way messi or ronaldo are THAT much faster than any professional footballer, yet they make every left back look like a fat, slow shit player :\ another thing is late goals... whenever the opposition has an attack in the last mins of a game thats 2-1 or 1-0, they get some sort of 'super attack' where nomatter what you do, you cannot tackle any player and the ball ends up in the net. why does konami do this, pes2010 for me is NOT a football game.

"worst 'football' game ever made".

You've not played that many footie games then have you if you think that.

did you miss the part where i said ive played PES since it was ISS? if you wanna nitpick you might wanna read the entire posts first m8 :)

did you miss the part where i said ive played PES since it was ISS? if you wanna nitpick you might wanna read the entire posts first m8 :)

I didn't miss anything. You said 'worst football game ever' not 'worst pes game since ISS'.

"Worst football game ever" is saying turds like Sven's football games, Beckham & Pele's footie games, All Star Soccer, Ronaldo V Football are better than PES 2010. :CONFUSE:

i still say this is the worst... for realism and likeness to football this game is a joke

Because other people who you have no control over aren't playing the game how you want them to play it? Because you're playing your self proclaimed 'real football' style and they're playing a video game however the hell they want to?

Another game worse than Pes 2010

YouTube - Fifa 97 (PC)

Last edited:
I wouldn't say PES2010 is the worst football game ever. It has a significant number of flaws but I think PES2008 was a whole lot worse. And PES2009 too.

FIFA 2003 has to be the worst ever (3D) football game for me. Despite the graphics being very good for the year it was produced (2002) it has to be the most bug-ridden scripted pile of horse shit ever. FIFA 97 was awful too, it felt very robotic and with diabolical animation!

Because other people who you have no control over aren't playing the game how you want them to play it? Because you're playing your self proclaimed 'real football' style and they're playing a video game however the hell they want to?

Another game worse than Pes 2010

YouTube - Fifa 97 (PC)

It doesn't really matter to me how people play - i'm still a god at this game. I just find the stupidity of the way it runs amazing, from super players to non-existant penalty decisions.

The gameplay of the ps3 pes2010 is better than the pc, if you have the opportunity to test the PS3, I think I will enjoy a little more, the PC version and irritates me a lot, even had fun playing the ps3 .. .

PES 2010 is not even NEARLY as good as PES 5/6, but for Christ's sakes it's MUCH better than the absolutely HORRIBLE PES 2008. I mean that game was just God-awful. Almost as bad as FIFA for PC.

The gameplay of the ps3 pes2010 is better than the pc, if you have the opportunity to test the PS3, I think I will enjoy a little more, the PC version and irritates me a lot, even had fun playing the ps3 .. .

suprised you said that i thought they would be no different from each other

I think PES 2010 is great. The only major flaws are the poor officiating and the slightly fast gameplay. I don't play online or use big teams though. I use the default ML team and stick with those players.

LOL i just went online and played a game, Barca vs Liverpool.. I go 1-0 up due to DOMINATING the game, but with Reina in goal its near impossible to score anymore goals, so on 86th min my m8 was also here watching. I said to him "they've scored." he said nah its still 1-0. I said watch..
90th min they get some mega attack and score lol.. so boring and predictable, im done with Konami.

So you're claiming that some how the AI of the game takes over the other players controller and dances around your players and scores for them? that the person on the other side couldn't possibly of had the skill to do it them self?

You've won 80 drew 9 lost 10. so 10 times you've had this problem happen and lost and maybe 9 times it's happened and it's finished a draw.

So say 20/80 games the other team does something amazing, that you can't seem to block and score and therefore the game is rubbish?

What about those 80 wins then? Was the game behaving correctly in those because you won?

if your gonna attempt to come back with a witty response, read my posts you prat. did i complain about the AI taking over? or does it actually say 10 losses (due to laggers) ?

fail x2

What a boring thread, please close it mods :S there should be a "Moan about PES 2010 Thread" where all the people can moan in it and not bother anyone else :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom