PES 2010 vs PES6 update vs FIFA 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

goalsies

Banned
18 July 2009
Simple question

IMO PES 2008,2009 crap so...

PES 2010 vs PES 6 with an up to date 2010 patch (on pc)

or

FIFA 10 on big HD tv on PS3...were I can lie in bed and play easy

(I need to mess wires and stuff to get pes pc on big tv and controller to my bed...so its annoying)

If I were you, I would get PES2010 with patches. PES6 is just too old (even though is one of the best in the series).

hey fifa 2010 aint bad you should give it a go...dare I say it could be the best football game ever..with manual controls too...well I will reserve judgement til I get full game....

I was a PES fanatic FIFA hater

I think PES 2010 seems okish based on demo more similar to pre 2008 versions but still it aint fastpaced and slick and smooth like pes6,5 etc....apart from enhacnd graphics I dont see why pay ratehr than an updated pes6.....based on demo that is..

Plus its still got that crazy banging noise for passes...

Anyone who thinks the new FIFA is even moderately good is incredibly deluded. They've released what is fundamentally the same game for the last 4 or 5 years. Ping pong passing, shooting on rails, that stupid run-trigger function and bad AI... for some reason its still almost exclusively centre forwards who score. This is all just the tip of the iceberg, I could write a list as long as my arm on its fatal flaws. FIFA is still lightyears behind.

Anyone who thinks the new FIFA is even moderately good is incredibly deluded. They've released what is fundamentally the same game for the last 4 or 5 years. Ping pong passing, shooting on rails, that stupid run-trigger function and bad AI... for some reason its still almost exclusively centre forwards who score. This is all just the tip of the iceberg, I could write a list as long as my arm on its fatal flaws. FIFA is still lightyears behind.

your a pes 2008 fan? (on ur avi) u must be deluded lol..

Well I dunno man all I know is PES6 was the last great PES game

Whats the take on PES 2010?

And the award for the "MOS BIASED POST" of the year goes to.....

JAZEK!!!!!!!!

Great, another PES/FIFA war, or FIFA/PES war (before anyone starts saying i should have put their favorite game first).

As if we havent seen that already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom