pes 2010 subsection

S

spibbly

Why have you completly eliminated any editing relating to the pes 2009-11 games? These games, mainly ten are still played a lot, I can't see why you've eliminated all of them.

Those areas were pretty much deserted in terms of editing activity. Plus, many links leading to images or patches weren't working any longer because people discontinued their work and moved on to the new installments. Compared to PES 6, for example, which is still played and edited a lot around here, there was absolutely no need for this site to keep those subsections. There simply didn't appear to be any interest left for those games.

Is there any special reason you're bringing this up now? This happened ages ago, after all, before you even registered that account of yours. And nobody ever seemed to care. In fact, you're the first :)

One of the reasons pes 6 is still so popular, is because people have multiple outlets to share their love for the game on sites. When sites have sections dedicated to the game, more people are inclined to share their works etc. Since this site abandoned all support of the 2010 format I've had to find latin american communities who support 2010 format, and there is quite a few. I only say 2009-11 because all of these games share the same type of faces for editing, after 2012 it changed. But there is still some face makers around, and I'm sure more would show up if there was a section here for it.

This happened ages ago, after all, before you even registered that account of yours. And nobody ever seemed to care. In fact, you're the first

I have another account, but don't rember the pass.

One of the reasons pes 6 is still so popular, is because people have multiple outlets to share their love for the game on sites. When sites have sections dedicated to the game, more people are inclined to share their works etc. Since this site abandoned all support of the 2010 format I've had to find latin american communities who support 2010 format, and there is quite a few. I only say 2009-11 because all of these games share the same type of faces for editing, after 2012 it changed. But there is still some face makers around, and I'm sure more would show up if there was a section here for it.

Well, it's always possible to bring those areas back if there's a high enough demand for it. Technically, they aren't gone or lost forever, we've only put them on inactive/hidden.

I have another account, but don't rember the pass.

Drop me a PM if you're interested in getting it back/retrieving the password.

Last edited:
I also think it would be a good idea to bring it back, PES 2010 is still my favorite in terms of graphics, maybe bring it back under another sub-category called older pes games?

Drop me a PM if you're interested in getting it back/retrieving the password.

would I be able to change the username too? It's mainly the username why I made this new account, i can't rember how to spell it.

if there's a high enough demand for it.

I doubt there will be a demand for it. But I'm sure people will make use of it, and more editors show up once they have a medium to display their work again.

Alright, I've added two "Archive" subsections to the Editing Forum and Patches/Option Files areas and moved the inactive corresponding PES 2009/10/11 areas there. Remember, though, that most threads probably contain dead links by now.

@spibbly: Please send me a pm containing the exact details you'd like me to change.

the new "archive" subsection has bugged logo in both sectinos "patchs and editing"! fix it plz ;)

No need for icons there in order to further distinguish it from the active subsections.

Alright, I've added two "Archive" subsections to the Editing Forum and Patches/Option Files areas and moved the inactive corresponding PES 2009/10/11 areas there. Remember, though, that most threads probably contain dead links by now.

Thanks. Maybe the title could be; 2009-11 archive? As it's more indicative of what the forum actually contains, rather than just archive, which could be anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom