PES 2010 Stadiums bright light question?

jjgadget

League 2
6 November 2005
Hi ,
Has anyone noticed how at one end off the stadium its always brighter of lighter, is it me or is it meant to be like that.

It's not my monitor because when you run from one end of the stadium to the other its always brighter at one end near the goal, but when you take a corner or free kick the brightness has gone.
Or is it meant to be sunlight?

Sorry if its a stupid question:P

It is meant to be sunlight but looks ridiculous. I hate it and find it really distracting.

OMG really thats is so stupid:RANT:, it dissapears when your are not in a side camera view and its only at one end of the stadiums always up the right end on the screen....do they think sun only comes from one direction then:CONFUSE:

Hi ,
Has anyone noticed how at one end off the stadium its always brighter of lighter, is it me or is it meant to be like that.

It's not my monitor because when you run from one end of the stadium to the other its always brighter at one end near the goal, but when you take a corner or free kick the brightness has gone.
Or is it meant to be sunlight?

Sorry if its a stupid question:P

It's not a stupid question, just a stupid lighting effect.

yes yes this is totaly anoying, brain hurts when u run into and out of that lighter area, its like turning brightness up and dow, some ligh effects are great but brightness is sh it in this game

I remember being able to remove that annoying lighting effect in PES2009, anyway it was another kind of lighting, it was worst, like in all the midfield.
Would be a way in PES2010 to modify (or delete) bins so the bright go away?

use the color adjustment in the system settings in the menu during a match and set all 3 channels to -4. This will work until a proper patch.

use the color adjustment in the system settings in the menu during a match and set all 3 channels to -4. This will work until a proper patch.

That just darkens the entire game rather than the one area of the pitch that needs it.

That just darkens the entire game rather than the one area of the pitch that needs it.

It's true that it darkens the whole game, but that doesn't mean it's a bad thing. Things look pretty good and natural and you can see perfectly even on sunny settings. And anyhow, it's a fix for those that have a real problem with the over-bright sunlight, like me. You can try it, it takes about 30 seconds of your life.

I don't know if it's the same, but the game also has a masking for brightness in different parts of the screen... I can see it clearly when on crosses, that my notebook's screen kind of jitters due to the sudden change.

This effect is particularly clear in afternoon matches, where the mask is a pattern of circles of different brightness, the brighter one being on the top right corner.

I don't know if this is a known effect, and probably has something to do with the one described in this topic (which seems a mask for the whole pitch).

The main point is that if it is really a mask, it should be in a .bin file or something and could be replaced by a "clean" mask. I'm just not editing-savvy enough to try it.

It's horrible. As is the bizarre colour-tinting. AS has been mentioned before, the lighting levels change from camera to camera.
All they had to do was include an option to disable the "dynamic" conditions.

I never noticed it :/

Look :))
The same action with 2 differents cam.
With all color adjustment's channels set to -4

Replay Cam
0202c.jpg

In Game Side Cam
0201n.jpg

It's not very spectacular ... but look that, when it's a shiny day :

35716088.jpg

Look the difference between :

The bottom of the screen
29235204.jpg

and the top right of the screen
45915267.jpg

and "when you take a corner or free kick the brightness has gone."

:))

The issue is clearly visible in the screens but I haven't noticed anything that terrible on my PC.I'm using the wide camera with ange 5.

Back
Top Bottom