Pes 2010 ps2 demo gazzetta dello sport

Excume me ppl, i know this thread is for Ps2 pes 2010, I was just wondering what tool are you guys using to edit again.

I have Pes 2009 for the Wii, iw as discussing things with Pitbull about relinking kits etc. he was saying the GGS can see the wii files but somehow it wont display them.

Is there a newer of modfied GGS app out now.

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=52610 (Quote #2)

just wondering because he was saying the file structure is more or less da same as the ps2 version.

Any ideas anyone

bueno para los que deseen abrir el dbe del dkz studio os dejo esta ayuda :wink: :

la base de datos o tabla de nombres de los equipos del juego estan en el over ,ahora se ha dividido por
idiomas (varias tablas iguales pero para distinto x_text (s_text,i_text,n_text,e_text)),asi que buscais la que corresponda a su region y modificais (esto me falto en la demo0.5 estara seguro para la version final :wink: )

se ayudan del afs explorer que les da una descripcion del .ovl

afsexplo.png

saquen la posicion(unknow) del correspondinete idioma ,en nuestro caso

database_s.ovl

ahora abrir el over con el dkz studio y asociar antes en configuracion del dkz studio un editor hexadecimal ,en mi caso el workshop y editar los nombres de lña demo y posiblemente sea esta nueva manera para el pes2010.

para los que van hacer el dbe dejo esta posicion dentro del over de referencia apartir de sta para abajo es la base correspondiente al idioma español(con esto ya podran abrir el dbe :aplauso: ),despues hay otra tabla igual pero para otros idiomas ,un saludo

tablaespaola.png

austria.png

pd:con esto sabran todos los equipos que estan en el juego y relinkear escudos para minparches,ya sea liga española o demas

SORRY for spanish ,use google translate

I'm not sure about it. 236 might be the bin in 0_text for the CL graphics, but I think it's not for the scoreboard. If you compare with previous unknowns, you can see reference to game_01, and that's not scoreboards bin files. Anyway, did you test it? By the way, those are scoreboard bins:

unknow00671~687 in 0_text. There are 17 this year (one more than the last year), and it seems like it has the same HEX structure ;) I look for any reference to game_cl_00 ;)

Greetings.

I think he was try to say the GFX for the scoreboard are 236 in E_text.afs:))

Its CD-R only dude. I did the same and wasted some DVD's, but then used CD-R with ImgBurn and it worked perfectly.

You can burn it to DVD-R. You need to add a dummy file to the data files in the .iso image to make sure is larger than 900MB in size. Then you have to patch the sles file with dvdscan lite it makes the executable file think it is made for dvd not cd version

I did this for pes2009 ps2 demo here:

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=50186

Last edited:
There you go:

[url]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9SOWHW1A[/URL]

Thanks to my friend sere92_ibra_10 who gave me the link. To burn with ImgBurn, Alcohol 120% or any burning program that can handle .mds files. You need any method to load backup's in your ps2 in order to play the demo.

Some previews I made myself with emulator:

They've improved many graphics, some other are the same as usual, didn't test the gameplay yet.

Greetings.
H qaaaaa.,, this link dosent work http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9SOWHW1A ..it starts to upload then it just times out

thanks for uploading the demo!! 27 stadiums thats all :( not good i dont even think the training pitch is in anymore can some put up a list of the stadiums i couldnt make all of them ut from the stadium previews in E_TEXT also can anyone confirm the boots have more editable templates?

Hi ,

How can I edit the demo file for the game , i tried both DKZ & GGS did not work , any ideas how???

You don't even know how to mount an image file with daemon tools and you pretend to edit the game files ? :SHOCK:

Burn the disk or mount it on a virtual drive then drag and drop the files or copy them to a directory of your choice and edit whatever you want. What's so complicated ? :CONFUSE:

Is the gameplay different to J-league winning eleven 2009 championship?

Yeah it's different. VERY different. (if only it wasn't the case :( )

Last edited:
Yakubu, Drenthe, Adu
Melo, Thiago Silva, Agbonlahor, Glen J., Keita, Clichy, Pongolle, Rolando, Onyewu
Gago, Berbatov (better), Petrov, Lucas, Taddei, Beck, Marin, Rolfes, Kahlenberg, Bendtner, Pique, M. Torres, Gourcuff, Lloris, Menez, Gibson, Duda, Akinfeev
Riquelme & Tevez (now yellow), Lucho ,Lisandro, Gutierrez, Di Maria, Fabio & Rafael (yes, yes, yes), Brown (now y), vela, Sahin, suarez and donovan

Faces I have figured out so far.. There are hundreds more new faces..

Looking so much forward to playing this demo when I get time..

Is the quality of faces better than last year or about the same? Anyone care to post some screenshots.

i cant post screen shots right now but typical konami some faces looks great some dont resemble the player very well in my opinion they have ruined a few faces that were good before like gerrard and fabregas I dont like their new faces

Then we'll just patch the old faces into the game.. I think we should do a list of all the faces that have been ruined when the game comes out..

thanks for uploading the demo!! 27 stadiums thats all :( not good i dont even think the training pitch is in anymore can some put up a list of the stadiums i couldnt make all of them ut from the stadium previews in E_TEXT also can anyone confirm the boots have more editable templates?

Could you tell me if Borussia Stadium ( Signal Iduna Park from Dortmund) is still in ...would be great to know thanks

Remember it's just a demo version. I guess the full version'll have some more stadiums and also snow.

I just import some faces and kits into WE2009 from the demo
that's fantastic!
real madrid has two away kits and one is from the UEFA mode
and also many new faces!!!

Hi everybody!

I'm a huge fan of the PS2 series of WE/PES and seeing the new graphical stuff related to this upcoming version I would like to ask to you a question.

First of all, I'm so sorry if I'm going to say something stupid or really naive, I'm not an expert in editing and really noob, by the way, since the kit template posted reminded me of the template of the next gen PES, I tried to take an image of a new Adidas Kit I found on the internet, in this case the kit of wolfsburg (pes09/10 next-gen) made by F.Torres97 (all credits to him!), and resizing it to 512x256 and adding the layer the result is this one:

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

So, to me seems pretty correct, my question is: If I import this kit in PES 2010 PS2, will it display correctly? Or maybe I'm just saying something stupid?

Hi everybody!

I'm a huge fan of the PS2 series of WE/PES and seeing the new graphical stuff related to this upcoming version I would like to ask to you a question.

First of all, I'm so sorry if I'm going to say something stupid or really naive, I'm not an expert in editing and really noob, by the way, since the kit template posted reminded me of the template of the next gen PES, I tried to take an image of a new Adidas Kit I found on the internet, in this case the kit of wolfsburg (pes09/10 next-gen) made by F.Torres97 (all credits to him!), and resizing it to 512x256 and adding the layer the result is this one:

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

So, to me seems pretty correct, my question is: If I import this kit in PES 2010 PS2, will it display correctly? Or maybe I'm just saying something stupid?

Yes they do work ok with ps2 version:

Last edited:
Oh thank you for trying with emulator! It seem pretty correct, and if I could do the conversion in 2 minutes of photoshop, I'm sure someone a bit more skilled than me can convert any kit in no time! Good news, at least we don't have to wait for someone who make specifically made kits for the ps2 version!

Hope to hear more and more news about graphical editing of this new pes for ps2, seems kinda interesting! ^^

Back
Top Bottom