Pes 2010 ps2 demo gazzetta dello sport

saintric

Premiership
9 October 2007
hi just been searching online for a ps2 demo see if one comes out like last year and indeed again gazzetta dello sport in italy have released a demo of the ps2 version!

i found some links but they were fake just some idiot who was posting his patch under the name 2010, i just want to ask are there any italian forum members who can upload this for the commnity?

heres the link to the information about the demo i believe the demo for ps2 also has the same six teams as next gen

http://archiviostorico.gazzetta.it/2009/settembre/30/nuovo_Pes_Assaggialo_ga_10_090930040.shtml

Last edited:
i think the rapidshare links have been deleted because they are fake i downloaded the same kind of files from hotfile and it was just pes 2009 patched.

iv had no luck in looking for it so far just curious if we have any italian based forum members who have the cd and could upload it?

There you go:

[url]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9SOWHW1A[/URL]

Thanks to my friend sere92_ibra_10 who gave me the link. To burn with ImgBurn, Alcohol 120% or any burning program that can handle .mds files. You need any method to load backup's in your ps2 in order to play the demo.

Some previews I made myself with emulator:

They've improved many graphics, some other are the same as usual, didn't test the gameplay yet.

Greetings.

No problem mate, this time the link came to me and not viceversa hehe. Not sure if this is the right place for it, but new pes2010 kit template:

templatekitpes2010.png

Also working on minikits template.

Greetings.

Guys, when because of the small file should I burn to CD? When using ImgBurn it wants to change the burning format when I pop in a DVD.

Yup seems like graphics have been improved, especially crowds :)

Last edited:
I can see very nice 3D Minikits and editable Kits.CL Scoreboard.New Great Balls with new ball.mdl!!I can see very good/new Kitlayer.The Referees have the same Template as the Kits.It looks like editable Shoes are possible now.Look at 0_Text 5776-5794...possible Overlays for Kits!?!?German National has Licensed Kits.

Last edited:
I can see very nice 3D Minikits and editable Kits.CL Scoreboard.New Great Balls with new ball.mdl!!I can see very good/new Kitlayer.The Referees have the same Template as the Kits.It looks like editable Shoes are possible now.Look at 0_Text 5776-5794...possible Overlays for Kits!?!?German National has Licensed Kits.

Yep, many many new things. By the way, I've worked out a new minikit's template:

32ztmz4.png

Here in .psd:

http://rapidshare.com/files/291741081/MiniKit_Template_pes2010_ps2_by_atlantis.rar

Also found out scoreboards bin files, trying to find out where CL new scoreboard bin file is, to take a look at HEX for the future ;)

Greetings.

@edit: No anti-corrupt files needed for this demo '0_text, I hope is the same in final version.

Extra Kits for CL Members with CL Overlay.
And I can see the NEW Wembley at 0_Text 8368!!!!Moore Stadium specific Adboards.
And have a look at the Stadiums........I cant believe it...no snow...but I think we can edit all Adboards IN the Stadium now.

Last edited:
While exiist a psp new version always will be a ps2 version (the two have the same engine)...
By the way seems Konami made a decent work this year....
But two things interests to me :They readd the option to mix the kits before the match and about the layers of the edit mode if they are actualized...

Extra Kits for CL Members with CL Overlay.
And I can see the NEW Wembley at 0_Text 8368!!!!Moore Stadium specific Adboards.
And have a look at the Stadiums........I cant believe it...no snow...but I think we can edit all Adboards IN the Stadium now.

Nice to have new stadiums finally!!!!!
I always hate to play snow matches...:APPLAUD:

Just a shame about the boots being generic still.

I know its a small detail, but just annoyed they took out licensed boots from PS2 since PES6 :(

minipatch" PESTARS TEAM" DEMO PES2010 PS2 VER 0.5

division1master.png

ah falta de peseditor os presento esto para matar el rato ,el resto mas adelante o si podeis hacerlos mejor:

demo fullclubes

francia - real madrid
alemania_inter
italia-juve
españa-manchesterd

el resto igual

links:

base de datos(importar sobre el 0_text):

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3POVHCRD

kits 3d(importar sobre el 0_text):

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P5H1D1QU

kit 2d(importar sobre el s_text)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0K7FI8BD

por ahora

base de datos (incluye faces y hairs,stats)
kits 3d y 2d
disfrutad

alguien puede ayudar con los escudos :wink:

in english(sorry google translate)

Ah lack(mistake) of peseditor I you present this to kill the moment, the rest hereinafter(later on) or if podeis to make them better:

[ Color = * 8000FF] demo fullclubes [/color]
[ Color = * 4000BF] francia - royal(real) madrid alemania_inter italia-juve españa-manchesterd [/color] the equal rest

Links:

Database (to matter on 0_text):

Http: // www.megaupload.com/? D=3POVHCRD
Kits 3d (to matter on 0_text):

Http: // www.megaupload.com/? D=P5H1D1QU
Kit 2d (to matter on s_text)
Http: // www.megaupload.com/? D=0K7FI8BD

For the present
Database (it(he,she) includes aspects and hairs, stats) kits 3d and 2d ........
[ Color = * FF4000] enjoy [/color]
Someone can help with the shields:wink

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAINT TO ME STEP BY STEP HOW TO BURN THIS PES2010 DEMO TO DVD. I've already destroyed two dvd-r trying to have this demo.
I have ImgBurn2.5.0.0 and I used it to burn this MDS file but it doesn't work.
Thnx in advance.

Hi ,

Do we still need to relink kits to unlicenssed national & clubs teams??
or is it like WE9 where all the unlicenssed team had kits in the OTEX , where we did not need to relink kits , we just import real kits over the defult kits...

BR,

B2Y

236 is the Scoreboard bin for CL Scoreboard
New Adboard bin for CL is in the game,too.

I'm not sure about it. 236 might be the bin in 0_text for the CL graphics, but I think it's not for the scoreboard. If you compare with previous unknowns, you can see reference to game_01, and that's not scoreboards bin files. Anyway, did you test it? By the way, those are scoreboard bins:

unknow00671~687 in 0_text. There are 17 this year (one more than the last year), and it seems like it has the same HEX structure ;) I look for any reference to game_cl_00 ;)

Greetings.

Back
Top Bottom