Pes 2010 official guide book

trosso

Non-League
14 November 2006
Piggyback has done a couple of guide books to PES games (PES 5, PES 6, Pes 2008 and Pes 2009). But they wont do any for PES 2010. Anybody knowing if there will be an official guide book for PES 2010?

To bad if its not. Because it takes the gaming to another level. And it should come in hand with PES 2010 with all new tactics and card system.

that is what i am wondering as well... to thomasgoal, were you involved that piggyback books before or was it kaiwai? cheers

Piggyback has done a couple of guide books to PES games (PES 5, PES 6, Pes 2008 and Pes 2009). But they wont do any for PES 2010. Anybody knowing if there will be an official guide book for PES 2010?

To bad if its not. Because it takes the gaming to another level. And it should come in hand with PES 2010 with all new tactics and card system.

:SHOCK:
As Darth Vader in Star Wars episode III:
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I think it might be due to weaker pes series sales. Unlike before, FIFA has taken away a big chunk of market share. Shame because it was a great guide.

I'm surprised that there is no guide this year especially as the whole tactics system of the game has been overhauled.

The guide books were crap and never told anyone anything that they never already knew and ommited to mention lots of things that they did know about the game.

If their was one this year, I would not make the same mistake of buying it.....again.

The guide books were crap and never told anyone anything that they never already knew and ommited to mention lots of things that they did know about the game.

If their was one this year, I would not make the same mistake of buying it.....again.

I don't agree with that at all. PES5 and PES6 Guide Books were amazing. I loved just browsing through them in my spare time...picking up new things every time. The last 2 were a little repetitive and maybe not as useful because the actual games were not as good.

I still get out the PES5 book occasionally, as I was playing a lot of WE9LE.

the game mechanics are intuitive and logical, all learnable in training mode
in my first pes on PC i discovered all the deep aspects of the game by myself
u need to ask urself whats gonna hapen if u push this button at this time..combinations..

so i agree @billi

Back
Top Bottom