pes 2010 not working right on windows 7

foldy69

Non-League
2 June 2007
swansea, wales
Liverpool fc/swansea city
before i upgraded to windows 7 my pes worked fine, now it says i don't meet the min requirements but still loads, but when it loads it has 2 black margins down the left and right sides! anyone know why?

i am having the same problem is there a fix for this or do i have to continue to suffer and play PES 2010 in a small window within the full screen

any help will be greatly apreciated

I'm using it on W7 with kitserver (latest version) and with LOD settings almost at maximum settings.
It works perfectly.

I have Win7 (64bit) installed and it works just fine. Perhaps you have to install the win7 driver for your graphic card? Or you try to reinstall pes2010 under win7

i'm using win7 too ... i don't have problem like foldy69/carozzi, but still a few lag in the middle of the match, i'm using 3Doverider + Powerstrip (to force vsync on) + shut off my antivir (to get rid of the lag) and it's work fine now

only one problem i have in win7 ... the sound of ball, supporter like chants or goal cheering (home and away) is too low than the commentary ... i'm using diego sfx sound but the problem still there ... btw i'm using onboard soundcard realtek HD with the newest driver for win7

maybe it's worth to re-install my XP :COAT:

^Do you think your sound problem is because of Windows 7? Maybe the problem is with the game itself?

I have dual boot XP/W7 and when I play with W7 the ambient sounds are too low and with XP the volume are perfect.

It's a W7 issue, in other games like RE5 o MW2 at cinematics the sounds are too low... maybe it can be fixed...

Sorry my english.

regarding the black lines
in settings.exe the original files untick where it says LB

the rest cant say much
only about the black lines

i'm using win7 too ... i don't have problem like foldy69/carozzi, but still a few lag in the middle of the match, i'm using 3Doverider + Powerstrip (to force vsync on) + shut off my antivir (to get rid of the lag) and it's work fine now

only one problem i have in win7 ... the sound of ball, supporter like chants or goal cheering (home and away) is too low than the commentary ... i'm using diego sfx sound but the problem still there ... btw i'm using onboard soundcard realtek HD with the newest driver for win7

maybe it's worth to re-install my XP :COAT:

did you try "stereo only" in the settings.exe?

I´d downloaded the demo of PES 2010 and it was running smoothly. Then in de game it self under the same conditions it stutters.

I have a Dell 1745 with Ati Radeon HD 4570 512 MB, Inter Pentium Dual Core 2 2,1GHZ. It runs on Windows 7 64 bit.

Any suggestions?

I have Win7 (64bit) installed and it works just fine. Perhaps you have to install the win7 driver for your graphic card? Or you try to reinstall pes2010 under win7

Do you use in administrator?
I use windows seven 64bit but LOD have no effect.

I have dual boot XP/W7 and when I play with W7 the ambient sounds are too low and with XP the volume are perfect.

It's a W7 issue, in other games like RE5 o MW2 at cinematics the sounds are too low... maybe it can be fixed...

Sorry my english.

Same here. Both OS and the win7 has this sound problem.

Same here. Both OS and the win7 has this sound problem.

It's an old thread i know but i found the solution to this problem. (at least in my configuration)

I think this problem affects mainly realtek users and this is because there is no "2.1" option in their driver settings. All you have is "stereo", "5.1", "7.1" and "quadraphonic".

So i used these settings and everything is working like a charm now. Not only PES but everything audio related.

Yeah basically you have to select 5.1 and disable the surround and center speakers.

PS: This make the bass sounds right even on headphones not speakers alone.

PPS: As i said this make the general audio (the bass mainly) sound better not just PES.

If still doesnt work try to check/uncheck the "Swap Center" / "Subwoofer output"

Last edited:
I've installed Windows 7 x64 here and I've never had to change to 'admin mode'.

And kitserver here works with full power in High Resolution.
Not a single problem in-game or lag.

Back
Top Bottom