PES 2010 Master League Question

Jakal

Non-League
5 June 2005
Porto
So, i was checking the changes and improvements in the Master League and i have two questions:

1. Isnt possible to go with a "custom" team anymore?
2. Also due to the short number of leagues in the game i like to play master league with the teams mixed in the different leagues. But i cant find how to edit Eredivise and Ligue 1; only English, Spanish and Italian league can be edited. Anyway i can edit those 2 leagues?

Really?? No Castolo, Stremer and Ivarov any more???

How can I create my team with 6 stars on its emblem? Damn it, KONAMI!

You can create teams, but actually, I haven't tried yet, don't know if there are new ML players, because if you start with a real team, those default ML players are your youngsters.

Go and edit a team that you don't need, like TEAM A,B,C... Then go to master league and select to play with master league default players

im facing the same issues
what i did was use wes or pes united and used the default pes team
relinked the kit
and im playing in bundesliga :\
im waiting to see if i can customize the league on the master league mode with the new pes.patch

eridivisie and ligue 1 are 100% licensed so that why you cant edit them

thats not the reason why... serie A is 100% licensed and we can edit them just fine

it's just a konami limitation or overlook. maybe they'll fix this someday...

i want some eredivisie and ligue 1 teams in my custom league also...

Serie A is not licensed, only teams are, as you can see there is no Serie A logo ingame. That is the reason why you can edit Italian league but not Dutch and French.

is there anyway someone can unlock eredivise or bundesliga from pesedit patch?
so they can be editable in ML

what do you mean with editable in ML ?

they said it above
you can edit serie A, premier league and la liga in ML mode
the teams
but you cant edit Eredivise and Ligue 1 because they are 100% licensed
my question was if anyone can override it to make the eredivise editable in ML mode

I was wondering about team work. It seems to me that the teamwork for my players goes down when they don't play. They will then go back to the original level after a few matches, but they never actually really improve.
After each match my the metre for teamwork on my regular players never moves. Is this normal?

Back
Top Bottom