1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Pes 2010 DVD

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by dilshad, 18 October 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dilshad

dilshad Non-League

15 October 2009
    PC version
    Hi mates , I'm new to PES and therefore please clarify about my doubt , please.
    I had always been a Fifa player and this year I decided to buy Pes 2010 as Fifa is just another disappointment again this year.

But on various forums and all round the net , I have come across that there is a quiet considerable number of people who experience problems with their Pes 2009 DVD, especially with the CV06 and CV09 img files.
    I doubt if they had really purchase the original game or if it was just pirate copies :RANT:.It seems they had to extract it with Winrar as the files were compressed

Can you please tell me if anyone of you had that problem before I purchase Pes 2010 this week and if the files are compressed in the original games :) I will be very thankful to you :WORSHIP:

Last edited: 18 October 2009
  2. onur551

onur551 League 2

17 October 2009
    pc ?

3. dilshad

dilshad Non-League

15 October 2009
    yes mate

4. dxresidentx

dxresidentx League 2

22 October 2007
    never heard such things.. hhhuuummm... maybe driver problem in reading .img files? not dvd (dvd from pes) problem..
    sry for bad english

5. onur551

onur551 League 2

17 October 2009
    not release pes 2010 pc gamw where are you from?

6. dilshad

dilshad Non-League

15 October 2009
    Their problem is that they had 2 dvd but confirm if PES 2009 had 2 dvd or 1 dvd

7. zlac

zlac League? What league?

2 February 2007
    Croatia
    one Dual Layer DVD ;)

8. poloplo

poloplo Conference

11 July 2007
    I am gonna buy this game like you.

9. Hawke

Hawke ♫ Celery , Celery ♫ Staff

19 January 2005
    UK
    Chelsea
    Anyone who has a problem with any of the .img files has clearly downloaded a copy of PES2009(as you've already stated ) & not purchased it, therefore it's illegal & will not be discussed on this site.As for knowing if anyone has a problem with PES2010 .img files ?...we won't know as it's not yet released. *CLOSED*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.