Pes 2010 DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

dilshad

Non-League
15 October 2009
PC version
Hi mates , I'm new to PES and therefore please clarify about my doubt , please.
I had always been a Fifa player and this year I decided to buy Pes 2010 as Fifa is just another disappointment again this year.

But on various forums and all round the net , I have come across that there is a quiet considerable number of people who experience problems with their Pes 2009 DVD, especially with the CV06 and CV09 img files.
I doubt if they had really purchase the original game or if it was just pirate copies :RANT:.It seems they had to extract it with Winrar as the files were compressed

Can you please tell me if anyone of you had that problem before I purchase Pes 2010 this week and if the files are compressed in the original games :) I will be very thankful to you :WORSHIP:

Last edited:
never heard such things.. hhhuuummm... maybe driver problem in reading .img files? not dvd (dvd from pes) problem..
sry for bad english

Their problem is that they had 2 dvd but confirm if PES 2009 had 2 dvd or 1 dvd

Anyone who has a problem with any of the .img files has clearly downloaded a copy of PES2009(as you've already stated ) & not purchased it, therefore it's illegal & will not be discussed on this site.As for knowing if anyone has a problem with PES2010 .img files ?...we won't know as it's not yet released. *CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom