PES 2010 captain

nobody knows?
shock.gif

Konami should work on some enhancement aspect for Captain, or focus of cutscenes on that particular player, galvanising their team to victory etc.... seems like selecting a captain right now just puts the armband on them, but it should be more than that!

if u look @ the teamwork values from the players on the small pitch above the lineup, u can see that the values raise when u are on a player whit a higher value

question is:
is it "the view" from the player u selected, like when he got a higher value he can play better whit the others and thats the raise
or
the values raise coz he is selected, so others get a better value from him

nothin relevant in the ingame description about this

In my MasterLeague i play with Valencia. When I give a captain role to the Vila, team play more attacking.. And when captain is Marchena or some defensive player, team play more defensive...

if u look @ the teamwork values from the players on the small pitch above the lineup, u can see that the values raise when u are on a player whit a higher value

question is:
is it "the view" from the player u selected, like when he got a higher value he can play better whit the others and thats the raise
or
the values raise coz he is selected, so others get a better value from him

nothin relevant in the ingame description about this

When you select a player, the teamwork values from the other players represent his understanding with each of them.

When you select a player, the teamwork values from the other players represent his understanding with each of them.

sounds good to me, so its pointless to choose the captain whit the higher tw value ?!

Yeah, pointless. Seabass said in the PES strategy guide a few years ago that he'd like to introduce a real captain system one day though.

Back
Top Bottom