PES 2010 360/PS3 Demo Feedback

:SHOCK::WOOT:

Now that is what I call a piledriver. Also, the celebration sort of fits the goal.

I promise you I would've been running around the house with my t-shirt pulled over my head to my wifes dismay and daughters amusement.

I love the emotion PES gets from me. Yesterday I played a few games of PES 2009 and started a world cup with Argentina. I was wreaking havok with Messi, Aimar and Palermo. I fell short in the semi final to the efficient Germans they closed Messi up proper and Hildebrand was in fine form. They cuaght me on the break and Gomes sealed my fate early at the end of the 1st half. I was right pissed about it, I didn't feel cheated though.

I love the emotion PES gets from me. Yesterday I played a few games of PES 2009 and started a world cup with Argentina. I was wreaking havok with Messi, Aimar and Palermo. I fell short in the semi final to the efficient Germans they closed Messi up proper and Hildebrand was in fine form. They cuaght me on the break and Gomes sealed my fate early at the end of the 1st half. I was right pissed about it, I didn't feel cheated though.

I love setting up world cups in PES. For me PES is all about the national teams and it looks like we have a bigger selection than ever in 2010. Fifa's take on international football is half-arsed, which is ironic seeing as they have the official 'Fifa' license.

I love setting up world cups in PES. For me PES is all about the national teams and it looks like we have a bigger selection than ever in 2010. Fifa's take on international football is half-arsed, which is ironic seeing as they have the official 'Fifa' license.

Yeah. It was that and lastnights manual pass argument that prompted the revisit.
Fifaffle has a pathetic amount of teams and yeah when you beat Portugal 2-0 but lose to Korea 4-1 in the group phase you cant help but feel there is something wrong.

Guys, I asked this on another thread and will ask here as well. Now that some of you have played PES 2010 demo do you think the game has improved a lot from pes 2008/09 or is it still the same crap ? FIFA 2010 vs PES 2010 which one is better this time around ?

Guys, I asked this on another thread and will ask here as well. Now that some of you have played PES 2010 demo do you think the game has improved a lot from pes 2008/09 or is it still the same crap ? FIFA 2010 vs PES 2010 which one is better this time around ?

Yes, PES 2010 has gone back to its simulation roots for sure. Much better than PES 2008 + PES 2009. As for the which is better between PES 10 and Fifa 10, your probably asking the wrong person.

It depends on which concept you prefer.

Yes, PES 2010 has gone back to its simulation roots for sure. Much better than PES 2008 + PES 2009. As for the which is better between PES 10 and Fifa 10, your probably asking the wrong person.

It depends on which concept you prefer.

Thanks brutha.. I always prefered winning eleven or pes over FIFA but as all of us know FIFA has been impriving really good and actually beat PES 2008/09 in many departments...even gameplay wise... and we all know PES/WE was the king of footie games and the beautiful gameplay that we remember on PS2

Hello Guys,

I know this is late, but. I have searched this thread and Google, but I cannot find any help for the sake of me.

I have looked all over the PSN store, but I can't find the PES2010 demo. Is it still available for download. I can't imagine why they would take it down since FIFA10 demo is still up. Any help would be appreciated.

Haven't checked since I got the full game but you can try the search option in the top right of the PSN Store.

I tried doing a search and going through the lists manually. No avail. I can't fathom why they would want to take down their demo. I was actually considering giving PES2010 a chance, since I used to be a hardcore fan of the series from 3 to 6. But I don't want to pay 60$ for it without even getting to try a demo.

I dont know if its common knowledge but on the US PSN store there was a new PES demo put up yesterday and its miles better than the one we had in Europe. From what I have read about the full game I would guess that the demo code is 100%.

While it is for sure a return to form for PES, the problem is that this form was established last gen. I feel as though I am stil playing a PS2 game, however, the graphics are certainly of this generation, I wish FIFA looked this good.

When are Konami going to realise they need a need engine? Technically they are way behind the other game right now, PES2010 is what PES 2008 should have been.

The game is also too easy, maybe just through familiarity. I played as Barca vs Liverpool on top player and won 2 - 0 in my first game, Liverpool had 2 attempts on goal in 90 mins!

I did enjoy playing the demo, like I said it is definatley a return to the PES that I loved so much, but that was around 5 years ago.
I Would buy the game if it was like a £11.99 title to buy on the PSN store but I would feel cheated if I was to pay full price for a game that just feels so familiar and dated.

Back
Top Bottom