PES 2010 1.04 Update includes some new Classic Players

GraGra

aka... Indeedilidoodily
5 August 2005
Queensland, Australia
Chelsea
"PALM" in Classic Brazil has got to be "PELE" yeah...?

I was wondering where he was when I checked PES 2010 Classic Teams (he was in PES 2008 PSP...!)

Since updating to 1.04 some of the Classic Players are gone, and some new ones are in there.

Jimmy Floyd "HASSELBAINK" is no longer there, and in his place is some other completely different looking player - and his fake name is nothing that resembles Hasselbaink.

NOTE: I changed their names pre-1.04 using a list I found of the correct names from version 1.00

Anyone else noticed some new additions, and more importantly - is there an updated list somewhere on the internet...?

Özil disapered from the secret players...

one of the best players around, disaperead for a bunch of great classic players...

classics are useless for me... i respect who they were but i only want to play with players that are still playing...

there should be classic players and secret players, and we should be able to buy player by player in a PESstore with points like we use to...

i have no use to Pelé or Luis Figo but i have to Roberto Carlos (Who disapeared) or Neymar... i Should only get the secret players i want

AND STOP PUTTING MORE CLASSICAL PLAYERS INTEAD OF ONES WHO ACTUALLY ARE PLAYING like Özill and R. Carlos or any of the German players that they took out...

sorry for the deranged post... i'm pi$$&# with konami...

there should be classic players and secret players, and we should be able to buy player by player in a PESstore with points like we use to...

I totally agree, in those days you could unlock all the extra players before starting Master League - and thus be able to edit names beforehand too.

It's always 2 steps back, one step forward with Konami.

Totally agree mate - why not just include all the players from the start in a 'free pool' with fake names, and then we can start the editing. It pisses me right off.
So,you spend more time in editing and have no time to find real bugs in the game.That´s the way KONAMI think!!:BOP:

Özil disapered from the secret players...

one of the best players around, disaperead for a bunch of great classic players...

classics are useless for me... i respect who they were but i only want to play with players that are still playing...

i have no use to Pelé or Luis Figo but i have to Roberto Carlos (Who disapeared) or Neymar... i Should only get the secret players i want

AND STOP PUTTING MORE CLASSICAL PLAYERS INTEAD OF ONES WHO ACTUALLY ARE PLAYING like Özill and R. Carlos or any of the German players that they took out...

sorry for the deranged post... i'm pi$$&# with konami...

calm down. menchil and co are still in the konami database. they moved out for a further update i think ( national squad update make sense because other german players like gentner ( gechster), cacau( carao), noland (neuer) and a few more are in the database too). why should they move the best german player from the game! An Update is the best reason for this matter.

regards

gb2003

right, but the thing is i've got a ps3, so if they are not in the secret list (i've already unblocked) then they're not much use to me... because i have to make them all over from scratch

and they already promissed us National Teams updates for Pes09 and the roster were absolutly untouched until Pes10 came out...

calm down. menchil and co are still in the konami database. they moved out for a further update i think ( national squad update make sense because other german players like gentner ( gechster), cacau( carao), noland (neuer) and a few more are in the database too). why should they move the best german player from the game! An Update is the best reason for this matter.

regards

gb2003

but last year they don't took out the german players from master league hide ! it wouldn't make sense to take players out and don't bring up an update. i think in a few weeks we have a new dlc and love konami again :D.

regards

gb2003

wanna bet they will?

Hope that means they do not ruin the option files again! It'll be the third time i will have to redo it on PS3!!!

i hate fifa, but if fifa's 'catch phrase' is
"it's in the game"
konami's 'catch phrase' should be
"better hope it's in the next game/dlc"

i've always defended konami, but this current players elimination for classic ones... well this really got to me!

i just don't get it! one of us would do this for free within a week, anda a staff of 200 workers can't have ONE (JUST ONE!) paid worker to get the database straight in a whole month?

Even if they have a mind blowing update (i don't believe they do) in store for us, this half baked dlc only smears their reputation...

my two cents about it anyway... :(

PS:
one more thing,
they promisse us more club licenses in this february update back in november... where are these? nowhere...

the fake teams in the "other teams", i've never spoke ill of them because they said they would be official by february...

today's march, so officialy i'm mad about that too! :(

sorry... peswise i'm deranged! :)

Last edited:
Its a pain as i wanted to start master league with Bremen, and i have no Ozil. To remove him, you'd think they'd create a new one in the German national team.

It's just a half-arsed attempt by a company with their head up their own backsides. Fucking piss poor. Makes no sense.

I strongly recommend having a pc option file and getting w!ld of editor and carbon copy the secret lost players to the edit-blank players... manually... it sucks I know...

that is what I'm doing at the moment, may take a while but the edit-blank players never get edit in the updates

when I mean edit-blank I don't mean the guys in the teams A-whatever I mean the guys in the create player option

if you want a blank OF I cant get you one...

still :RANT: me off that I have to be this resourceful to get a thing that I should have in-game

cheers

Its a pain as i wanted to start master league with Bremen, and i have no Ozil. To remove him, you'd think they'd create a new one in the German national team.

It's just a half-arsed attempt by a company with their head up their own backsides. Fucking piss poor. Makes no sense.

I would appreciate it if you could send me a link to the option file and editor. I now notice that Cacau, Rost, Elia and Neuer are also missing from secret players. ARGH!

i'm currently out of town, and i only have my netbook with me, as soon i get home (friday morning) i'll upload the OF and give you the link to w!ld of editor...

cacau has improve a lot in my opinion, so has gentner... the others you mention are untouch if i recall correctly

friday or tomorrow night i'll give you the of lnk

cheers...

it's sad we have to do this... :(

I would appreciate it if you could send me a link to the option file and editor. I now notice that Cacau, Rost, Elia and Neuer are also missing from secret players. ARGH!

Totally agree mate - why not just include all the players from the start in a 'free pool' with fake names, and then we can start the editing. It pisses me right off.

Totally agree, but that would be too sensible and straightforward for Konami.

I think I'll stick with 1.03. That way I can continue to use the excellent D&C option file and not lose my German teams.

i think that that might be a little too much easy...

pes-store... each player cost 10 points, each match you win gives you 1 point, competitions gives you 30 points... or something like that....

be right there for the taking would be too unkonami for konami...

:(

Totally agree, but that would be too sensible and straightforward for Konami.

I think I'll stick with 1.03. That way I can continue to use the excellent D&C option file and not lose my German teams.

Desculpa - eu estava atrasado para responder!

É excelente - encontrou todos os jogadores roubados, e meu jogo agora é mais completo!

Divirta-se, e eu agradeço a ajuda!

Sem problema

No Problem...

well... my ps3 crashed... how nice is it? no PES10 for me in the time it's being repaired... :(

Desculpa - eu estava atrasado para responder!

É excelente - encontrou todos os jogadores roubados, e meu jogo agora é mais completo!

Divirta-se, e eu agradeço a ajuda!

The crashes are very often in these kind of things that would be occuring in your PS3. The same thing would have happened to many of the PS3 players before.

Back
Top Bottom