1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

pes 2009 SHOULD 15 MINUTE GAMES BECOME THE NORM ?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Buzzy, 14 October 2008.

1. Buzzy

Buzzy Ready 4 the knackers yard

14 December 2006
    Cyberspace
    Liverpool
    Hi guys i was reading somewhere that a lot of players now prefer playing pes2009 with 15 minute matches. I must say i have tried a few games at it and i think it seems better than 10 minutes like when you go say a goal down you feel you have plenty of time to put things right also you dont get so frustrated when your shots are going wide or saved because you know you will get more opportunities. The gameplay is more immersed so i think 10 minutes flys by too quick. What do you lot think ?:))

Last edited: 14 October 2008
  2. nalla

nalla Chopper Harris

8 August 2003
    Hyde
    Liverpool
    15 min games are great providing you get a good lag free game.
    Personally I think 10 mins is usually enough for a fair result.

I like to have a booze and play on a Friday night and after a few bottles not sure my bladder will last a 15 min game :)

3. Buzzy

14 December 2006
    Cyberspace
    Liverpool
    Yes mate i agree didnt think of that. post pub matches would have to be kept short lol.

4. madnessnaab

madnessnaab Conference

11 November 2006
    There are half times and pauses :P

5. nalla

nalla Chopper Harris

8 August 2003
    Hyde
    Liverpool
    Takes me longer than the average half time on Pes to do the business, had many a second half kick off on me while I'm still going aaaahhh!!
    ;)

6. Buzzy

14 December 2006
    Cyberspace
    Liverpool
    Hey nalla not really a lag free game then eh.:LMAO: ( for those who dont understand Lag is a slang word for piss)