PES 2009 - Seems to be like Marmite?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by gimpymoo, 21 October 2008.

PES 2009 - Do you...

1. Love It

82.5%
  2. Hate It

17.5%
  1. gimpymoo

gimpymoo League 2

24 October 2007
    Well, I say this because it looks as though you either:

A - LOVE IT
    B - HATE IT

It is interesting as with PES 2008, the general concensus of the forum was "ITS PANTS", however, with this years incarnation, feelings are a little more split.

Just wondered if my observations were correct if so, why?

For the record, I like it from what I have played so far. My last PES was PES 5.

Feel free to take part in the pole.

2. mzmegang

mzmegang Non-League

8 March 2005
    PES 2009 still got some issues, but since the PES 2008 extremely bad, then when I played this one, feels like extremely good.. It just like when u r in the desert, and u extremely starving, the last thing u ate is a lizard meat, then when u eat a big mac, then u feel like that's the best food u ever ate..

3. xinzhitan14

xinzhitan14 Retired Kit Maker

30 April 2006
    The Outback - Australia!
    go go go gunners!
    i love the new pes2009. last year i was so disappointed with pes2008 that i went back to pes6 and played that until now. however, there are issues with the game such as crashing and audio issues. overall i love the gameplay of the game.

4. Skellionz

Skellionz Gooner

29 November 2005
    Plymouth, England
    Arsenal
    anyone who loves it is a raving tard imo. ofc you are entitled to yours too

keepers are shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite
    shooting is non realistic
    players ai is shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite
    and so and and so on
    online lag
    game crashing is just not good enough, sorry but i wont give them time they shouldn't fecking release it.

fifa is now the best option.

5. khalev

khalev Conference

1 November 2007
    Netherlands
    AFC Ajax
    and fifa shootin is realistic.. dont make me laugh;)

6. jonnyluvrod

jonnyluvrod Championship

9 August 2005
    Walsall
    Liverpool
    :BLINK::BLINK::BLINK::BLINK:

When was the last time ANY of us were in the desert????

7. ccfc4prem

ccfc4prem Non-League

13 July 2007
    For single player i quite like pes 2009. The goalkeeper ai is still goddamn shite and his gloves!!! wtf?!?!?!?!?!?!? at first i couldn't understand people talking about the gardening gloves, but now seeing it myself, ugh....

Movement is robotic and through pass is really crap....

But still after playing fifa 09, i still like playing pes 2009 master league (only thing i bother).

But when it comes to online, rather unfortunately i still revert back to pes6 (yep that old game...). An oldie but a goldie, please konami look at pes6 again and what made it so good (cept fucking adriano...)

bleh... :BLEH:

8. themaestro

themaestro League 2

16 December 2005
    So it seems like a lot of people on PC like the game but it has problems.

I'm still on PS2 but will go to PC or PS3 at some stage I guess.
    I couldn't stand 08 so went back to PES6, on the PS2 09 seems a bit more like PES6 or 5 for me which is an improvement over 08. Just wondering about the PC version as I think I will also be using the PC soon too, I hope it is good.