PES 2009 - Do you...

• Total voters

gimpymoo

League 2
24 October 2007
Well, I say this because it looks as though you either:

A - LOVE IT
B - HATE IT

It is interesting as with PES 2008, the general concensus of the forum was "ITS PANTS", however, with this years incarnation, feelings are a little more split.

Just wondered if my observations were correct if so, why?

For the record, I like it from what I have played so far. My last PES was PES 5.

Feel free to take part in the pole.

PES 2009 still got some issues, but since the PES 2008 extremely bad, then when I played this one, feels like extremely good.. It just like when u r in the desert, and u extremely starving, the last thing u ate is a lizard meat, then when u eat a big mac, then u feel like that's the best food u ever ate..

i love the new pes2009. last year i was so disappointed with pes2008 that i went back to pes6 and played that until now. however, there are issues with the game such as crashing and audio issues. overall i love the gameplay of the game.

anyone who loves it is a raving tard imo. ofc you are entitled to yours too

keepers are shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite
shooting is non realistic
players ai is shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite
and so and and so on
online lag
game crashing is just not good enough, sorry but i wont give them time they shouldn't fecking release it.

fifa is now the best option.

PES 2009 still got some issues, but since the PES 2008 extremely bad, then when I played this one, feels like extremely good.. It just like when u r in the desert, and u extremely starving, the last thing u ate is a lizard meat, then when u eat a big mac, then u feel like that's the best food u ever ate..

:BLINK::BLINK::BLINK::BLINK:

When was the last time ANY of us were in the desert????

For single player i quite like pes 2009. The goalkeeper ai is still goddamn shite and his gloves!!! wtf?!?!?!?!?!?!? at first i couldn't understand people talking about the gardening gloves, but now seeing it myself, ugh....

Movement is robotic and through pass is really crap....

But still after playing fifa 09, i still like playing pes 2009 master league (only thing i bother).

But when it comes to online, rather unfortunately i still revert back to pes6 (yep that old game...). An oldie but a goldie, please konami look at pes6 again and what made it so good (cept fucking adriano...)

bleh... :BLEH:

So it seems like a lot of people on PC like the game but it has problems.

I'm still on PS2 but will go to PC or PS3 at some stage I guess.
I couldn't stand 08 so went back to PES6, on the PS2 09 seems a bit more like PES6 or 5 for me which is an improvement over 08. Just wondering about the PC version as I think I will also be using the PC soon too, I hope it is good.

Back
Top Bottom