1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES 2009 Pre-order ???

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by ehsan_c, 26 September 2008.

1. ehsan_c

ehsan_c League 2

17 August 2005
    Hello

I've never pre ordered a game before. I'm thinking of pre ordering PES which shop you recommend. I live in the UK and do you think i should do it online or actually do it from the store. And whats the score do you get the game early or on actual release date.

Thanks

2. Nick Cave

Nick Cave Wrexham fan for my sins...

10 July 2004
    Non football league waste land...
    Wrexham AFC
    Do you want to pre order online or from the high street... Shopto.net or game.co.uk will get you it the quickest, or just go into Game or other retailers or even Blockbusters...

Online you may get the day before release, also try your smaller independent shops the day before, they may let you have it there and then...

3. mjsmith2k

mjsmith2k Come on you Reds!

5 November 2005
    Nottingham
    Forest, Bulls, Patriots
    Yeah ShopTo are great. You may even get it a day early if you're lucky and your postman is kind.

4. marcindpol

marcindpol Non-League

20 October 2006
    pre order at shopto.com , they sell it for 43 euros!!!, in my case add 5 euros for shipping to ireland:)

5. ehsan_c

ehsan_c League 2

17 August 2005
    Thanks for the replies. Looks like i'll order from Shopto.

6. joemoran7

joemoran7 Non-League

25 September 2008
    I would always recommend Amazon - a bit of an obvious one - but I've never had any problems with them.

Also, when I pre-ordered the last football manager game from them I actually received it the day before it's official release - may have been a mistake but hey.

7. Clockender

Clockender is back...but for how long?

27 November 2001
    East Lower, Block 13
    Arsenal FC
    I have gone with shopto. They very nearly always send out games early and plus its only £32.99 on PS3 with a 3 pound voucher off your next purchase.