pes 2009 patch 1.30 !!!

Yes, download hjsplit, open it (it doesn't need setup), clik on join, choose cv0f.img.001 and click on Start. Then you will have one cv0f.img and you can copy it, but where... I don't know, I tried ...KONAMI/Pro evolution soccer 2009/download, I tried to put it into img folder and i doesn't work (you can examine it by giving OF into KONAMI/Pro evolution soccer 2009/save, which you can download here too. It said, that loading data failed. If it won't say to you, you're a master and you can post here and way how to install this patch by cv0f.img :))

ok i need help
i got the original patch 1.0.0.0
ive tried downloading 1.1 1.2 and 1.3
i install it and it goes like it has been successfully installed but i when i start up pes2009 its still the same old 1.0.0.0
can u help me plzzzzzzzz

dw now, ive got patch 1.3.0.0
but got another problem, i cnt change my settings, i want to play at 1280x720 and want to enable the frame flicker thing, but i cnt do that since my settings.exe is for the 1.0.0.0 version.
Can any1 help me out on how to change the settings for V1.3???

thnx

A link to the cv0f.img file it is only 34 Mb but after extract it takes its normal size (184mb)
http://files.peswe.com/files/pes2009/patches/1.3_cv0f.rar
anyway we waited too much and here is another disappointment.
now we can't use kitserver and the improvements aren't that good especialy if we mention all the players they forgot to put "the gudjohnsen case again" , screw you seabass, and to all the team working on pes at konami, i f***king hate you.

A link to the cv0f.img file it is only 34 Mb but after extract it takes its normal size (184mb)
http://files.peswe.com/files/pes2009/patches/1.3_cv0f.rar
anyway we waited too much and here is another disappointment.
now we can't use kitserver and the improvements aren't that good especialy if we mention all the players they forgot to put "the gudjohnsen case again" , screw you seabass, and to all the team working on pes at konami, i f***king hate you.
Why you still play PES then???
If you dont like it play Fifa or another "soccer-game"

On Thursday i made the stupid mistake of downloading the 1.30 patch:CONFUSE:

Before i downloaded it i had v1.20 with the E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N patch installed. The 1.30 update obviously messed up the option file and the speed of the game seemed twice as fast as before. So i uninstalled PES2009, then reinstalled it. Then i downloaded the1.20 zip file and installed it. Then i realised that when i go to system settings in-game i can't download the previous patch only the winter transfer one.

Is there a way i can get the game back to the way it was with the v1.20 patch and old transfers?;)

please help

On Thursday i made the stupid mistake of downloading the 1.30 patch:CONFUSE:

Before i downloaded it i had v1.20 with the E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N patch installed. The 1.30 update obviously messed up the option file and the speed of the game seemed twice as fast as before. So i uninstalled PES2009, then reinstalled it. Then i downloaded the1.20 zip file and installed it. Then i realised that when i go to system settings in-game i can't download the previous patch only the winter transfer one.

Is there a way i can get the game back to the way it was with the v1.20 patch and old transfers?;)

please help

Try downloading the old cv0f.img file from here - http://pes2009dl.konamionline.com/pes09/dlc/win/cv0f.img (176.4 MB)

... and put it in your "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\download" folder, it should work with the 1.20 exe file.

since i put the new new patch on , i am having problems joining rooms on bal online, its says i have a differing verson, are there different patches or something, crazy.

Try downloading the old cv0f.img file from here - http://pes2009dl.konamionline.com/pes09/dlc/win/cv0f.img (176.4 MB)

... and put it in your "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\download" folder, it should work with the 1.20 exe file.

thanks

But i had Pes installed on drive C but i reinstalled it on drive D so do i have to move the download folder from drive C onto drive D or can i leave it as it is?

Last edited:
well I suppose new cv0f.img goes to same directory as old one was ?
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\download
and if anyone has no cd for newest version of exe,send it on pm,thx in advance...

was hopeful the game was gonna be saved after the patch and was looking good the first 2 nights i played ,hardly any lag but now its back and worse than before...

@ promahdi, it states very clearly in the forum rules that there is to be no talk of dvd/cd cracks, please refrain from this kind of talk, thanks.

Using konami 1.3 how do you can play with any of the patches? Ive tried to reinstall my game then install the konami 1.1 then 1.2 and after the GA patches, but the ONLY ingame downloadable content is the winter transfers!!! so the OF is messed up anyway...patches doesnt make any sence for now...

@ promahdi, it states very clearly in the forum rules that there is to be no talk of dvd/cd cracks, please refrain from this kind of talk, thanks.

PROMAHDI , it's not me ,,, i never talking about DVD/CD crack ???

No. Don't request .exe files here, it's against our board rules as requests like this are most probably linked to warez (or warez attempts gone bad).

Is it me or there are thousands of IP law violations in this forum? As football team logos kits stadiums music rights?

Back
Top Bottom