pes 2009 patch 1.30 !!!

Edit file couldn't be load, coz data is from different version... or something like this!I really don't know what I can do. I hope there will be a different way how to install this patch.. :((

Surely. Sucessfully I think. The pes2009.exe has version 1.3.0.0, which is right IMO.
MadBall: I don't think so. I was trying it from 10 a.m GTM, still the same error.

Last edited:
I don't think problem will be here. I don't know, maybe it's because I have PES 2009 clean game and EVO-patch (I installed on the clean one, but I also tried it with evo-patch = same result). I don't know, maybe some mistake in my internet connection, I had problems with installing 1.20 too, but at last I did it, suddenly it started to go, but now it doesn't seem that it will work... really, I cannot find an error and I don' want to uninstall EVO-patch, coz I'm afraid that then I won't be able to install neither 1.20. I f*ck it... :((

Does it work? What I have to do? Where I have to put it? I don't know, I didn't install the previous patch with cv0f.img :))
EDIT: No, it doesn't work for me. I copied it into img folder - Loading failed. Ten I tried to search, where have been put the one of 1.20 patch, I found KONAMI/Pro evolution soccer 2009/download. I put it there, nothing changed, loading failed. I tried to download it in game again today, but no good result, still couldn't connect!

Last edited:
They changed some stats, that's all about gameplay improvement. Still a bad game for me and still the bad foul animation (players fall back after they fall by a foul).
Better stats are also in the evolution patch but there you have a working kitserver and there will be also a transfer update (hope so).

everything without patch 1.3 sucks :)
And in the pes-x.de froum you mean that the game ist great since the release. You can't be serious

Last edited:

And in the pes-x.de froum you mean that the game ist great since the release. You can't be serious

it IS great since the release (and i'm not the only one who thinks so ;) ) but now it got better!
now that there IS a patch 1.3 i cannot play without it and with pes 2009 v1.0 i cannot play pes6 ;)

Last edited:
is the patch effecting on gameplay?
1. better defenders?
2. The player can move after a free kick?

is 1.4 going to change gameplay stuff?
if it's only for network i prefer to give up this patch..

it is still bad game and will be bad forever, for me.. everyone may like 2009 so much but i dont like.. however i like 2008 is full patched by "VirtuaRed Patch 09" :D

I have PES2009 1.0 version and i want to install 1.3 patch for new winter transfers so I have to...
1) Uninstall kitserver
2) Install 1.30 patch
3) Internal download
4) Replace 1.30 exe with 1.20 exe
5) Re-install kitserver

Correct me if I'm wrong please!
Do I have to do anything other???

I have PES2009 1.0 version and i want to install 1.3 patch for new winter transfers so I have to...
1) Uninstall kitserver
2) Install 1.30 patch
3) Internal download
4) Replace 1.30 exe with 1.20 exe
5) Re-install kitserver

Correct me if I'm wrong please!
Do I have to do anything other???

what?
i heard that kitserver is not applicable to 1.3 version.

do not replace 1.30 exe with 1.20 exe... it's like you have 1.20 version all over again... so no need for 1.30 update at all if you want to do that... don't listen what people here talk, they DO NOT KNOW the file structure so well and they are writing bullshits such as "replace new exe file with old one"...

bottom line, if you want to use patches and kitserver, stay only with 1.20 update...

do not replace 1.30 exe with 1.20 exe... it's like you have 1.20 version all over again... so no need for 1.30 update at all if you want to do that... don't listen what people here talk, they DO NOT KNOW the file structure so well and they are writing bullshits such as "replace new exe file with old one"...

bottom line, if you want to use patches and kitserver, stay only with 1.20 update...

Can I use 1.3 option file this way? I want to update to 1.3 just for the 300 new players in the of...

Can I use 1.3 option file this way? I want to update to 1.3 just for the 300 new players in the of...

you cannot have both honey and money... decide what you want, pes 2009 with patches (1.20) or new konami update (1.30)... but both is impossible for now...

I've downloaded new update 1.30 through the system setting download option. I thought i would need a new no cd crack but it works fine as it is. Also my kitserver still appears to be working. Have i done this correctly as i thought kitserver wasn't compatible. How do i tell if i've got this new update installed.

I've downloaded new update 1.30 through the system setting download option. I thought i would need a new no cd crack but it works fine as it is. Also my kitserver still appears to be working. Have i done this correctly as i thought kitserver wasn't compatible. How do i tell if i've got this new update installed.

1.30 is not downloaded through system download in pes menu... 1.30 is a PATCH that can be downloaded from konami download sites...

you downloaded winter transfers that are basically option file and cv06.img file...

Back
Top Bottom